Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,281 members, 7,846,283 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Must Be Reminded The Cruelty Heaped Upon Her Ancestors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Must Be Reminded The Cruelty Heaped Upon Her Ancestors (380 Views)

#silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns / 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors / Lady Shares Death Curses Heaped On Her By Popular Hair Seller Mizwanneka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Must Be Reminded The Cruelty Heaped Upon Her Ancestors by EnvyandHate: 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2023
The lovely looking Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie says she never knew racism before coming to America. But I say that knew she was Igbo the way Igbos have been historically mistreated in the Niger Area. Even now NNamdi Kanu sits in a Nigerian prison after being persecuted by groups in Nigeria that oppose IPOB. Blacks have oppressed and abused other Blacks due
to tribalism at a level unmatched by any racist white system. Black slaves in Africa were forcibly worked under harsher conditions, they were sacrificed to appease demon gods and some were even cannibalized as apart of superstitious beliefs.

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Must Be Reminded The Cruelty Heaped Upon Her Ancestors by EnvyandHate: 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX01F2DdIv4?si=CIg7O1AUZir3qnAU

The Year of Return to Ghana turned out to be a year of return back to the U.S for Black Americans. Tribalism has abused and oppressed more Black people than an racist white system.

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Must Be Reminded The Cruelty Heaped Upon Her Ancestors by EnvyandHate: 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2023
Free NNamdi Kanu. You talk secretly about my brother and black devils in America burying me alive but look what you're doing to NNamdi Kanu.

Here’s Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Still in Prison Despite Release Order
Nnamdi Kanu is in continued detention despite a court order ordering his release. Why is the government holding back?

Written By:
Stephen Agwaibor
Last Updated November 9, 2022

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Must Be Reminded The Cruelty Heaped Upon Her Ancestors by GodisStriking: 4:54am On Nov 21, 2023
The Purple Transgender President

(1) (Reply)

Meet Cassie Ventura Diddy’s Ex Girlfriend / Popular Skitmaker Ashmusy Cries Out As She Mistakenly Sends N1M To Her Fans. / Why My Parents Left Me With My Grandmum And Ran Away – Timi Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.