Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen (21470 Views)

Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG / LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket / Sule Lamido: Buhari Has Not Changed From Who He Was In 1983 When He Plotted Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen by imaxdocuments: 4:40am On Jan 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen by ec0malchemist(m): 4:47am On Jan 29, 2021
OG talk am as e be without mincing words.

Buhari is the most inept human being to ever rule the affairs of a nation.

Let me teach you how to import gadgets from US and sell here in Nigeria with offer up and letgo accounts for free
Re: Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen by EagleNest(m): 4:57am On Jan 29, 2021
This Lamido sef is not making sense.
Re: Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen by Pecuman: 4:58am On Jan 29, 2021
While I agree with his general sentiment and claim, he is talking bullshit in certain other areas like claiming ALL fulani are peaceful and refusing to pinpoint what Buhari's exact failings are.

Which is that Buhari failed to end insecurity and he takes to curtail herdsmen
Re: Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen by Mrhaliru: 4:59am On Jan 29, 2021
Political gambit
Re: Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen by favour32(m): 5:02am On Jan 29, 2021
This na yeye man!
Fulani herdsmen have been killing people in the past years without Lamido condemnation of the brothers actions.
Here!
Turning the table as if Fulani herdsmen are the ones being hated and killed.
Fulani believe in to conquer the people and enjoy the conquered territory.
They are terrorists which must be resisted by all means possible.
They do not have the monopoly to unleash violence.
The law spelt out for self defence if attacked.
They have got no conscience.
Killing is their tea party with the back up of their elites in government.
Has this NEPOTISM inclined government ever arrested any Fulani herdsmen?
No!
Has this LAME government ever copied how other advance climes do in terms of modern day ranching and put a stop to the stone age nomadic cattle breeding?
No!
Has this low in I.Q government ever encourage those in cattle business to buy land to form individual ranching as it is obtained in top ten beef producers of the world?
No!
Is Nigeria in top 10 of beef producers of the world?
No!
Can't this government learn from the table toppers of beef producers of the world on modern day animal husbandry without the stone age culture of being nomadic?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen by shittuyusuf(m): 5:03am On Jan 29, 2021
This is one of the problems I personally have with educated among this people, we are talking about your terrorist brothers killing, rapping, kidnapping, destroying farms and properties of the natives people's, but this educated illiterate was saying na bcoz of buhari failure, that is why I always say we still never have solution to this menance in sight because their leaders still never admit criminalities of their followers
Re: Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen by chaiks: 5:15am On Jan 29, 2021
so what exactly are you saying. Lamido seems to be speaking from both sides of the mouth. In all situation, you still remained pathetic to Fulani and besides, you arent affected in any manner. Nigeria is indeed a mess.

1 Like

Re: Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen by chaiks: 5:19am On Jan 29, 2021
I expect that the likes of tinubu , amechi, ngige and co should have come out to speak against the lives of people that are being wasted on d altar of Fulani presidency , territory acquisition and bad governance. But alas, they never did. Maybe they consider their master's govt, excellent. Haha.
Re: Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen by Tedpgrass: 5:25am On Jan 29, 2021
Bomboclat talk

Re: Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen by PS712: 5:39am On Jan 29, 2021
sammyije:

According to him, “ Fulani Herders are very peaceful and enterprising people who pursue nature and live by the nature. They are never violent ; it is not fair because Buhari failed and all other Fulanis should be castigated .”

Let me tag on your yet to be made post to make mine. Based on the statement above which I quoted, it should be made clear to Alh. Sule that it isn't true other Nigerians are complaining against herders because of Buhari's failure in office. Of course, some of his actions have further heated the already burning issue, for example, appointments into various positions. But the main issue is how so many herders conflict with farmers and non-farmers in almost all communities across the country. And until people like Sule Lamido play politics rightly with this issue, solution will remain far.
Re: Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen by Zenithpeak(m): 5:44am On Jan 29, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

https://punchng.com/buharis-failure-responsible-for-attacks-on-fulani-herdsmen-lamido/

Confused human-cow.... Must you talk when you have absolutely nothing meaningful to say
Re: Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 29, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

https://punchng.com/buharis-failure-responsible-for-attacks-on-fulani-herdsmen-lamido/

amaechi is Igbo. Not soutb south. dont let these divide and rule urchins have their way this time!
Re: Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen by wyqay: 5:49am On Jan 29, 2021
when flies were eating the wound of an injured man,it's never a case and nobody complain. but when wounded man starts eating flies it becomes a case and people start to wail. when the foolanimals were kidnapping and killing people where was he.
oponu Ayirada afofungbemu agbalagba
Re: Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:50am On Jan 29, 2021
elmessiahs:
exonerating your violent Fulani brothers who goes about committing all sort of crime has shown the complicity of lamido sule. This statement has exposed his level of reasoning and how poor his reasoning is.

It further goes to expose the sponsors of state terrorism . They all sponsor, support, and romance with terrorism. That's my deduction.

2 Likes

Re: Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen by Zurich1844(f): 5:50am On Jan 29, 2021
PatriotExact:
That is the consequence of bringing in a stark Illiterate to rule you.

And also, I bet Igbos don't know that Nnamdi Kanu is an illiterate too.

In their small mind, "since he is in UK, he has a PhD", unknown to them, he dropped out of school, at common 200level and never returned to school again.

Yet they call him SUPREME leader. Do they know what a supreme leader is?

Iran has a supreme leader who is educated, yet, see what he has made them become
South Korea has a western educated supreme leader, yet see what he made them become
China has a supreme leader, who's educated, yet see their suffering

Then in your small mind, because the idiot wakes up every morning to instigate the dissident in you, you then believe he should control your future.

That's why, if I catch any Akwa Ibomite that voices any form of sympathy for ipob, their leader or activity, I go closer, because, such a child of God needs help.

Igbos are dissidents.

Don't quote me without referencing Nnamdi Kanu's alma mater. If you can, I accept to be called the fool. If you can't, you are a fool. Worse than Buhari.

If people are talking people from your insignificant side will also talk? People that are confused about their origin. Calabar people rejected you guys tey tey because of your worthlessness. Every Igbo household has more than one Ekaette doing boyi boyi just for a piece of left over food.Every restaurant has one or two Ntorobong washing plates and pots. Shameless people that once they pass through a Street, dogs will be disappearing. That's why sex no dey tire una. You can't even hear what they are saying because they speak like someone without nose. Nonsense people!

3 Likes

Re: Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen by OfoIgbo: 5:52am On Jan 29, 2021
PatriotExact:

In their small mind, "since he is in UK, he has a PhD", unknown to them, he dropped out of school, at common 200level and never returned to school again.

Iran has a supreme leader who is educated, yet, see what he has made them become
South Korea has a western educated supreme leader, yet see what he made them become

Then in your small mind, because the idiot wakes up every morning to instigate the dissident in you, you then believe he should control your future.

That's why, if I catch any Akwa Ibomite that voices any form of sympathy for ipob, their leader or activity, I go closer, because, such a child of God needs help.

Igbos are dissidents.

Don't quote me without referencing Nnamdi Kanu's alma mater. If you can, I accept to be called the fool. If you can't, you are a fool. Worse than Buhari.

While I'm against Kanu answering the supreme leader for various reasons, he graduated from a university in central London. I've forgotten the actual name of the university as there are several universities in central London.

It is the same class of university as Kemi Adeosun's uni.

2 Likes

Re: Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen by morgstreme: 6:00am On Jan 29, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

This THIEF still has mouth to talk..

I don't blame him and his ilk..

Buhari is too lenient!
Re: Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen by kuntash: 6:02am On Jan 29, 2021
PatriotExact:

Igbos are dissidents.

Can you relate your post to this topic?

Why so obsessed with something entirely different and drag it here...

Is it every literate fellow that has the wisdom to be a leader

Some of una sef ehn, you guys often need to look at the mirror to see the country's problems..

4 Likes

Re: Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen by bigfish3k: 6:02am On Jan 29, 2021
PatriotExact:

Igbos are dissidents.

You are a confused northerner

Your write up stinks of illiteracy

2 Likes

Re: Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen by sokera: 6:07am On Jan 29, 2021
PatriotExact:

Igbos are dissidents.

Fulani is Nigeria problem not MNK

2 Likes

Re: Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen by okorogodwin4(m): 6:08am On Jan 29, 2021
And what did you say when he appointed 90 percent of the Fulanis into his Government and no Igbo man as service chief did you say anything and you want Ngige or Amaechi to support the killer herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen by Skyfornia(m): 6:11am On Jan 29, 2021
PatriotExact:

Igbos are dissidents.

Are you Igbo? Why are you so pained?? I hope you sleep at night at all?? Seek help bro!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen by Whitecoal711: 6:12am On Jan 29, 2021
Politicizing security with human lifes
kama will definitely catch up with you guys
both are guilty couple with all the evil elements from the four corners of the country
Kama will coming close to them
Re: Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen by morgstreme: 6:12am On Jan 29, 2021
basty:

Good, people were tired of Jonathan corrupt government.

The worst Southern President is better than the best Northerner. I laugh when people praise late Yaradua as the best President in Nigeria.
If you Google Nigeria debt profile during his regime, you will find out that our debt profile was almost nil before he assumed office because Obasanjo cleared our foreign debt.
Our debt rose significantly within the two years he ruled Nigeria.
Northerners are not good administrators. Shagari squandered the economy during his time leaving a debt of $9bn, during his time when we had oil boom just like Jonathan, he could not handle people under him because he was too soft. Babangida came and destroyed the economy leaving a debt of over $35bn. The $24b gulf war excess crude oil windfall Nigeria made then was stolen by him and his cronies.
Though Jonathan performed better than all these people but his government was carelessly hijacked and could not exert control over his government.
It was his regime we had second oil boom, his associates gang of many thieves stole Nigeria blind.
Jonathan as a person might not be corrupt but his government was corrupt and stole our resources with impunity.

Awum EZIGBOTE ONYE IGBO and will tell you with FACTS that Buhari is the BEST PRESIDENT we've had since the military days of Murtala..on an OVERALL assesment..

FACTS ARE SACRED!

Unfortunately,many of you in this forum were not born then to understand..

Forget all the NONSENSE LIES bandied about Buhari..

Those that know him know that he is as "straight as a Cigar"..

The Enemies of this nation have sold all sorts of lies just because the "feeding bottle" has been yanked from their mouths..

Imagine a THIEF like Sule Lamido that stole his state dry while he was GOVERNOR..
Re: Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen by Grace001: 6:12am On Jan 29, 2021
This man is sick, he didn’t talked about the atrocities/mayhem caused by fulanis. They destroy farmers multimillion naira investment and when farmers complain they butchered farmer.

He has nothing to say about that, anyways I’m not surprise fulanis are blood sucking demons so killing is nothing to him as well that’s why he didn’t say anything about it.
Re: Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen by morgstreme: 6:18am On Jan 29, 2021
franudi:
Nonsense talk.

Very USELESS juvenile talk!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] / James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" / Tinubu, Lawan, APC Govs To Storm Edo For Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.