Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

If You Have Partaken In #silhouettechallenge, Run To River Jordan For Cleansing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Have Partaken In #silhouettechallenge, Run To River Jordan For Cleansing (660 Views)

#silhouettechallenge! Watch Video Of This Lady, This Is Already Turning to Pòrn / Twerker, Janemena And Husband Break Internet With #silhouettechallenge Video / #silhouettechallenge - "Be Reminded That Internet Doesn't Forget" - Khafi Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Partaken In #silhouettechallenge, Run To River Jordan For Cleansing by Joanne07: 4:36am On Jan 29, 2021
An upcoming social media influencer identified as Sheddy King’s Assistant on the microblogging site, Twitter has warned Nigerians who have done the #silhouettechallenge to run to river Jordan for cleansing.

Sheddy King’s Assistant in a now-viral post said the challenge is devilish, and originated in 1814 from Edo, Nigeria, noting that a demon associated with this dance was locked in the shadows of the night by some powerful Men of God.

Sheddy King’s Assistant as he would rightly be called said, https://xpresstvnaija.com/metro/if-you-have-partaken-in-silhouettechallenge-run-to-river-jordan-for-cleansing-influencer-warns/

Re: If You Have Partaken In #silhouettechallenge, Run To River Jordan For Cleansing by Nanaborga(m): 5:30am On Jan 29, 2021
Chaiiiii chaiiiii chaiiiii shuoooooooo , can the demons in edo state or Nigeria even pronounce the name of the challenge . Abeg make una easy with una lies ooooo , I nor need distraction at all at all so that I go fit enjoy this challenge wella with my Vaseline by my side, shey you get ?
Re: If You Have Partaken In #silhouettechallenge, Run To River Jordan For Cleansing by mayklef(m): 7:05am On Jan 29, 2021
Nanaborga:
Chaiiiii chaiiiii chaiiiii shuoooooooo , can the demons in edo state or Nigeria even pronounce the name of the challenge . Abeg make una easy with una lies ooooo , I nor need distraction at all at all so that I go fit enjoy this challenge wella with my Vaseline by my side, shey you get ?
even me way no be demon, no fit pronouce dat sh*t oo
Re: If You Have Partaken In #silhouettechallenge, Run To River Jordan For Cleansing by Shuzzi(m): 9:31am On Jan 29, 2021
No be only Demon undecided

(1) (Reply)

Davido Ft Mercy Chinwo | Erica Crys As Kidwaya Kiss Kaisha. Tacha Silhouette Cha / Why Did You Sell Out Your Womb? Followers Asked Actress Nse Ikpe-etim,see Her Re / Chacha Eke's Adorable Collage Family Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.