Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims (23329 Views)

Muslim-majority Countries Condemn Taliban's University Ban For Women / CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul / Reactions Trail Kenyan Supreme Court Ruling On Hijab Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by Houseofglam7(f): 11:43am On Jan 29, 2021
Cool
Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by BobbyZrealist(m): 11:44am On Jan 29, 2021
So what is the news?
This should be in the fanatical section.
Unto the next one.
Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by saheedbadmus(m): 11:44am On Jan 29, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by President99: 11:45am On Jan 29, 2021
Masha Allah

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by mike404(m): 11:45am On Jan 29, 2021
post=98548232:
Alhamdulillah.

Praise be to God!!
DO MUSLIMS SUPPORT INJUSTICE undecided
Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by BobbyZrealist(m): 11:46am On Jan 29, 2021
UncleKoboko:
grin grin
Good.

Many nairaland jobless dumb foolish anti-islam trolls wont like this,,,,

And many fanatical nairaland extremist will climax over this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by meccuno: 11:46am On Jan 29, 2021
Useless people. undecided
Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by sheDD(m): 11:48am On Jan 29, 2021
Humans and religions undecided undecided

Took a three-year fight for religious ends
I mean hiring lawyers, funding all the legal processes to achieve what exactly??
Mtcheew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 29, 2021
UncleHaba22:
Na wahala u dey find

youd be surprised what you ccan find in a spouses phone or an emplyee's
many men have been able to dudge bullets that would have killed them all in the name of relationships.

please try to verify them before saying I DO

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by Karmatyra(f): 11:48am On Jan 29, 2021
Didn't know South Africa had much Muslims tho. Nice one. Victory to whom ever it concerns.
Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by November24(f): 11:49am On Jan 29, 2021
olasaad:
Ma shaa Allah smiley Wish Nigeria will do same too very soon

Islamabad

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by joelbooks: 11:49am On Jan 29, 2021
Damiriel:

many men have been able to dudge bullets that would have killed them all in the name of relationships.

Okay, I now understand the angle you are coming from
Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 29, 2021
I imagine it being the other way round. gringringrin Other animals exist without religion but mankind feels the need to be slaves to nonsense. Sometimes I wonder if we are really the smartest species.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 29, 2021
joelbooks:

Okay, I now understand the angle you are coming from

EACTLY SIR

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:50am On Jan 29, 2021
Well, thats n0t hijab
Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by xynerise: 11:51am On Jan 29, 2021
Damiriel:

Before saying "I do" to a spouse? undecided

Isn't that late already?
Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by iampeterben(m): 11:52am On Jan 29, 2021
Great news for them...
Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by Queenlovely(f): 11:52am On Jan 29, 2021
Stalwert:
grin ipob bigots and other Christian fanatics see us life. SA had a very small Muslim population but are not bigoted as many cowards here in Nigeria who are frightened and brainwashed this hate Muslims. This goes to show how reason is the enemies of bigotry.

Ipob bigotry smells like illiteracy and g ignorance, ECOWAS hq was never bombed unless your cursed filled ipob ESN plans to which will be foiled by our security network.

my son forgive mummy, na old age

https://www.nairaland.com/745152/bomb-blast-un-headquarters-abuja

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by Stalwert: 11:53am On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:

my son forgive mummy, na old age

https://www.nairaland.com/745152/bomb-blast-un-headquarters-abuja

Mummy bigotry, you are forgive.
Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by paschalj4(m): 11:53am On Jan 29, 2021
[quote author=Acjohn post=98541228]All right, but good ppl will be good and bad ppl bad, using hijab may be good but doesn't define how good you are, its just like repainting a building and thinking it will make the building last longer or stronger.

I have found that a man's tendency to rape a woman doesnt depend on hijab but the mans pervasion.

Take all the naked ladies to a man with self control he will see the women as men but take a woman hooded from head to her toes to a man without self control, her voice alone is enough to make the man pounce on her.
smiley smiley You are right my brother.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by sammysmiles(m): 11:53am On Jan 29, 2021
Acjohn:
All right, but good ppl will be good and bad ppl bad, using hijab may be good but doesn't define how good you are, its just like repainting a building and thinking it will make the building last longer or stronger.

I have found that a man's tendency to rape a woman doesnt depend on hijab but the mans pervasion.

Take all the naked ladies to a man with self control he will see the women as men but take a woman hooded from head to her toes to a man without self control, her voice alone is enough to make the man pounce on her.
So is hijab really a solution or the man?
The thing sef tire me.... During my university period, if you see what girls wear..... That's why I always wonder why you will rape a woman because you feel shedressed seductively.... It's the man that definitely has a problem not the dress of the woman.... But when you try to be logical, it would seem you are promoting indecent dressing...

1 Like

Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by GOCEO: 11:53am On Jan 29, 2021
Downey:
Mumu thing
Lol ur face says it all grin grin
Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by PortableToDynam(m): 11:54am On Jan 29, 2021
theFilmtric:
all this for a religion of force,killings,paedophilia embarassed
I weep

Weep for your country

theFilmtricsay

you understand their tricks
They keep encroaching little by little,little by little
If you counter it
They resort to force
Before you know the country will be like Afghanistan
Nigerians beware!

theFilmtricsay
Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by theFilmtric: 11:56am On Jan 29, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You know their game plan very well. They will come as if they are being oppressed, then next thing you know they will impose their way on others.
exactly they first play the victim card
Like the Fulani are doing now

theFilmtricsay

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by merits(m): 11:57am On Jan 29, 2021
May almighty Allah continue to bless them,I wish Nigeria will emulate this.
Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by BRATISLAVA: 11:57am On Jan 29, 2021
theFilmtric:

exactly they first play the victim card
Like the Fulani are doing now

theFilmtricsay

South Africans will soon become uncomfortable in their own country. Their Lutheran churches and Anglican members will have to become very careful not to offend them. They always play victim until they can start a war. It's their technique.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by 27Pushing30: 11:57am On Jan 29, 2021
damijoe77:
Taliban na Dem, suicide bomber na Dem, northern religious war na Dem dey start am,terrorist group na Dem, unforgiving spirit gbam na Dem ooo.i didn't call names.but let's embrace peace.happy jummat Mubarak

Na wetin China dey try suppress

Very violent religion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by Lighthammer(m): 11:59am On Jan 29, 2021
If i decide to type whats in my mind nw,gbam na ban straight... chickeshit
Re: South Africa's Military Ends Hijab Ban For Muslims by theFilmtric: 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

South Africans will soon become uncomfortable in their own country. Their Lutheran churches and Anglican members will have to become very careful not to offend them. They always play victim until they can start a war. It's their technique.
as far as Nigeria is concerned
This must not happen
'cause if they take Nigeria

They take Africa
That's the truth

God help us

theFilmtricsay

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biden ‘Asks Zelensky To Show Willingness For Talks With Putin’ / Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture / South African Army Deploy In Cape Town - Local Drug Wars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.