Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

4 Nigerians Listed In CAF, IFFHS African Women's Team Of The Decade - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 4 Nigerians Listed In CAF, IFFHS African Women's Team Of The Decade (13877 Views)

England Women Team Win Euro 2022 / Benfica Women Team Sores 293 Goals And Concedes 0 after playing 16 Matches / Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Nigerians Listed In CAF, IFFHS African Women's Team Of The Decade by BalyPOD: 7:55am On Jan 29, 2021
cool
Re: 4 Nigerians Listed In CAF, IFFHS African Women's Team Of The Decade by naptu2: 7:57am On Jan 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Listed In CAF, IFFHS African Women's Team Of The Decade by SEGLIZ: 8:15am On Jan 29, 2021
post=98541758:

Becareful what you wish for and take your TRIBALISM out of this forum now....
The moderators will soon have your time.....okay?
Here is your god, the LIFE PATRON of the same fulani you are having nightmare about on a daily basis.
Hypo.......

"Hypo".
sis, do mean to :
Hypo the bleaching agent,
Hippopotamus or
Hypocrite?
hypo the bleaching agent is so so scarce on nairaland but for smelly hippopotamus and hypocrite they are here in abundant.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Nigerians Listed In CAF, IFFHS African Women's Team Of The Decade by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:17am On Jan 29, 2021
SEGLIZ:

"Hypo".
sis, do mean to :
Hypo the bleaching agent,
Hippopotamus or
Hypocrite?
hypo the bleaching agent is so so scarce on nairaland but for smelly hippopotamus and hypocrite they are here in abundant.

Lol cheesy
Na hypocrites dem be jor Chief SEGLIZ.
Dem know themselves.
Dem too much for dis side and for Nigeria as a whole.

How dey go dey go jare?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 4 Nigerians Listed In CAF, IFFHS African Women's Team Of The Decade by Skymason20(m): 8:20am On Jan 29, 2021
oshola is the G.O.A.T of African women football no doubt! but why is north Africa nation not interested in female football
Re: 4 Nigerians Listed In CAF, IFFHS African Women's Team Of The Decade by SEGLIZ: 8:29am On Jan 29, 2021
post=98542746:

Lol cheesy
Na hypocrites dem be jor Chief SEGLIZ.
Dem know themselves.
Dem too much for dis side and for Nigeria as a whole.

How dey go dey go jare?

not too rough but can still get better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Nigerians Listed In CAF, IFFHS African Women's Team Of The Decade by Akasammyoka: 8:31am On Jan 29, 2021
post=98541758:

Here is your god, the LIFE PATRON of the same fulani you are having nightmare about on a daily basis.
Hypo.......
why are you menstruating on what he said, are you guys fulani bandits? just asking
Re: 4 Nigerians Listed In CAF, IFFHS African Women's Team Of The Decade by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:45am On Jan 29, 2021
SEGLIZ:

not too rough but can still get better.
It will end in praise for us all.
#NeverGiveUp

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Nigerians Listed In CAF, IFFHS African Women's Team Of The Decade by SEGLIZ: 8:55am On Jan 29, 2021
post=98543466:

It will end in praise for us all.
#NeverGiveUp

Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Nigerians Listed In CAF, IFFHS African Women's Team Of The Decade by Liposure: 8:57am On Jan 29, 2021
Women of substance
Re: 4 Nigerians Listed In CAF, IFFHS African Women's Team Of The Decade by kheny12(m): 9:04am On Jan 29, 2021
The list is rubbish,where's oparanozie.
Re: 4 Nigerians Listed In CAF, IFFHS African Women's Team Of The Decade by NgwalandAba(m): 9:36am On Jan 29, 2021
post=98541758:

Hypo.......

Get out here fulanis are not Nigerians.kiss the truth.
Re: 4 Nigerians Listed In CAF, IFFHS African Women's Team Of The Decade by Yujin(m): 9:39am On Jan 29, 2021
post=98541758:

Hypo.......
And GEJ was led astray by TAQIYYA. Many more southern morons are still falling for the same trick with the worst being Tinubu and Wike.
Re: 4 Nigerians Listed In CAF, IFFHS African Women's Team Of The Decade by mumu9gerian: 9:43am On Jan 29, 2021
How come perpetual isn't there
Re: 4 Nigerians Listed In CAF, IFFHS African Women's Team Of The Decade by Litmus: 10:14am On Jan 29, 2021
Goal keeper should have been Nigerian as well, Tochukwu Oluehi.

I'm not a fan of Nigeria joining Africa in any collaboration; we always get cheated or undermined by the interference of the still active colonial masters of many of those nations. They fear us dominating them,which we should if we are better. Rest of Africa has been beastly to Nigerians as far as I can see online, and in person just observing, and I’m extremely resentful.

The latest anti-Nigerianism is Cameroonians being told not to buy Nigerian music and yet Nigerians were mad about Manu Dibango Soul Makossa and bought his music and praised him tirelessly.
Re: 4 Nigerians Listed In CAF, IFFHS African Women's Team Of The Decade by adelana81357: 10:31am On Jan 29, 2021
If Brazil, USA or German female team still catch this our team of the decade...we go still chop am..like 4
Re: 4 Nigerians Listed In CAF, IFFHS African Women's Team Of The Decade by CSTRR: 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nigeria has won 11 out of 12 AWCON.

This team of the year does not reflect it.
Re: 4 Nigerians Listed In CAF, IFFHS African Women's Team Of The Decade by naptu2: 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
I've seen a lot of Nigerians complain about this list, but I've analysed the list and discovered that, apart from Estelle Johnson, every other person on the list very clearly merits their position.

Remember that this list is based on personal merit and also remember that the body that compiled it deals with statistics. I really can't see anybody on this list that has not merited it and although there are people (basically Nigerians) that I would have loved to be on the list, I can't see how they would displace the people that are there.
Re: 4 Nigerians Listed In CAF, IFFHS African Women's Team Of The Decade by naptu2: 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
1) Asisat Oshoala.

There are 2 people that are guaranteed to be on this list and Asisat Oshoala is one of them. Check out the stats and accolades.

She was the highest goal scorer and best player at the 2014 Under 20 World Cup.

She was the second highest goal scorer and best player at the 2014 African Nations Cup.

She was the highest goal scorer at the 2016 African Nations Cup.

She was the highest goal scorer in the Chinese league in 2017 and second highest goal scorer in 2018.

She was the second highest goal scorer in the Spanish league in 2020.

She was the African player of the year on 4 occasions, 2014, 2016, 2017 and 2019.

She is one of only two African women that has scored in two World Cups.

(Have you noticed that I didn't mention the number of times she won the Nations Cup? That's because this is based on personal statistics and honours, not team statistics or honours).
Re: 4 Nigerians Listed In CAF, IFFHS African Women's Team Of The Decade by naptu2: 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
2) Gaelle Deborah Enganamouit.

She is the second person that is guaranteed to be on this list.

She is the 2015 African footballer of the year.

She was the highest goal scorer in the Swedish League in 2015

She is the first African woman to score a hat-trick at the FIFA senior World Cup (she scored a hat-trick against Ecuador at the 2015 World Cup).

She was shortlisted for the BBC World women's footballer of the year (I think she came second).

She scored the fasted goal in women's football history.
Re: 4 Nigerians Listed In CAF, IFFHS African Women's Team Of The Decade by naptu2: 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
3) Tabitha Chawinga.

She doesn't get a lot of attention in Nigeria because she plays for Malawi which hardly qualifies for the Nations Cup or World Cup, but she and her sister have lit up leagues around the world.

She was the highest goal scorer in the Swedish second division in 2015.

She was the highest goal scorer in the Swedish first division (the top division) in 2017.

She was the highest goal scorer in the Chinese Super League in 2018.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award / "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi / Final Day Of 2017 /2018 NPF League Sept. 9, 2017 4pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.