Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,035 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Ozo Is An Amazing Person. I’m Grateful For His Friendship — Nengi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ozo Is An Amazing Person. I’m Grateful For His Friendship — Nengi (255 Views)

Burna Boy Mentions Artistes He Is Grateful For Impacting His Music Career(Video) / Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows / My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ozo Is An Amazing Person. I’m Grateful For His Friendship — Nengi by tkgz(m): 7:29am On Jan 29, 2021
Big Brother Naija ‘lockdown’ star, Nengi Hampson has praised her co-star, Ozo, calling him an amazing person and declaring that she is grateful for his friendship.

Ozo formed almost an unbreakable bond with Nengi in the BBNaija house and although sometimes the energy wasn’t reciprocated by the latter, Ozo always showed his care and love for her.
Nengi and Ozo’s friendship continued after the show ended and she recently spoke in a loving manner, while describing the type of person he is.
See More: https://www.cuzideas.com/ozo-is-an-amazing-person-im-grateful-for-his-friendship-nengi/

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actress, Patience Ozokwor Reveals How She Got Into Nollywood / We ❤️ Serial Killers Like King Von, YNW Melly, NBA Youngboy, Boosie & FBG Duck! / ''your Power Is Nothing If It Is Only Used For The Oppression" - 2face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.