Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows (32920 Views)

Fan Grateful For Being Publicly Disgraced By Rapper Nicki Minaj (Video) / Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Warned Him Not To Perform Any Psquare Song At Shows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Newsmic: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2022
Popular Nigerian singer, Iyanya has revealed how his fortune changed for the better in one year, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle, he explained that in December 2021, he performed at only 3 shows and only one paid him. The other 2, he said he begged to perform just to be seen.

Iyanya thanked God for the turnaround and thanked fans for the support, he wrote;

"Last year December 2021, I performed at 3 shows, one paid and I begged to perform at 2 just to be seen.
2022 December, I wake up and everyday to alerts for shows, haven’t had this kind of busy december since 2017.
20+ shows in on month.
God Thank you"

"And to my fans and everyone who streamed my music this year, God Bless you.
There’s got to be more and I promise 2023 will be a better year for everyone who has supported me this year.
We will definitely have a great 2023."

https://twitter.com/Iyanya/status/1602954578923864066?t=lSZ8K_m_sNyrUJEf_fQG0Q&s=19

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by melonsgroup: 7:57am On Dec 15, 2022
More grace bro...

Me @ Qatar

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Badabada(m): 8:01am On Dec 15, 2022
Congrats man.

It may look impossible now my fellow hustlers, but when God says its your time, you wont even remember the years of suffering again. Lets continue to push and work hard. 2seconds everywhere fit burst. Na who give up lose. Better days ahead.

220 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 15, 2022
Naija is a cursed nation all old american artist are still cashing out.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Abfinest007(m): 8:18am On Dec 15, 2022
That's how it is most times

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Slawomirr: 8:22am On Dec 15, 2022
Damnnn niggar

All these untalented moda fuckkers

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by sofeo(m): 8:22am On Dec 15, 2022
Alright!
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:23am On Dec 15, 2022
Keep on hustling , every hustlers get his own pay day. The pincode is NEVER GIVE UP

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by ekanx27(m): 8:23am On Dec 15, 2022
Davido and kiss Daniel features brought him back to limelight. That "like" song is a blast.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by ghiloman28(m): 8:24am On Dec 15, 2022
When there is life hope is sure. Never stop hustling and praying just don’t fold cheesy

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by DevilSignature: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2022
grin
Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by MuMuOnBail: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2022
na wa oooo

He should start selling Weed as a side hustle and thank me later.

because he go soon start to beg for show again.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by FireUpNow(m): 8:25am On Dec 15, 2022
Life is full of ups and downs but God will always give us our time to shine. Congrats bro. Remember also that when you are at the top don't forget those that helped you to climb the ladder to the top no matter how little the help is.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by davidas101(m): 8:25am On Dec 15, 2022
Happy for you bro, I celebrate you and I shall be celebrated soon too by God's grace.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:25am On Dec 15, 2022
Enjoy your time and help others. Thats all i got to say.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Kennyfancy(m): 8:25am On Dec 15, 2022
G for Grace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by iCauseTrouble: 8:26am On Dec 15, 2022
Happy for him. May God bless everybody waiting for a turnaround in their job and business

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by davidmoyes(m): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2022
Mans always been talented. Just needs to hop on some trendy beats and there’s no stopping him. Up and up from here.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Gten(m): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2022
Acknowledging God will surely take you higher. More hits

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by marlow1962(m): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2022
Congrats

My turn go reach, I no want fame, I just want make my money long like who use all em family members do juju grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by RestructureNig3: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2022
lamisolekpe:
Thank God for his goodness and mercies ;

It can only be GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Fapemz: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2022
Good news

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Munamoqel: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2022
Niftkid:
Naija is a cursed nation all old american artist are still cashing out.
wetin be this nah na

5 Likes

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Terry44: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2022
angry

A grateful heart is a loving heart. Though didn't hear much of his music this year, hope to see more of him next year

14 Likes

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by MimiSheWrote(f): 8:28am On Dec 15, 2022
That's one sad thing about Afro beats. it's all cruise and fun but gets boring easily.... It doesn't matter how good a jam is, just give Nigerians a month... They will forget everything about it.

You will start hearing "why you still dey listen to this old jam?" lol

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by sameks08(m): 8:28am On Dec 15, 2022
Try to save when things move well so that at the hard time there will be no room for regret. now things look good try hard to save cos world is not stable

10 Likes

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Omihanifa: 8:28am On Dec 15, 2022
Now that you have learnt your lessons you better dey save and invest in other things aside music. So that sapa no go kill your again

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by DennisEche(m): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2022
Great come back... Happy for him. The song with Davido and Kizz Daniel did the Magic.

22 Likes

Re: Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows by Odumoye(m): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2022
Badabada:
Congrats man.

It may look impossible now my fellow hustlers, but when God says its your time, you wont even remember the years of suffering again. Lets continue to push and work hard. 2seconds everywhere fit burst. Na who give up lose. Better days ahead.
True yarns bro.,....No time to quit...winners don't quit

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Freeze: "Apostle Suleman Should Apologise For His Kill Herdsmen Statement" / Davido Joins Cardi B, Krept & Konan, Stormzy On Stage At #moboawards 2017 / Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.