Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire (10459 Views)

Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by Mikester: 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
Seun:
You know those are the RNA vaccines that conspiracy theorists are scared of, right?
Greetings Sir, I will be glad if you help me change my moniker to michael (all small letters). I have much love for my birth name.

Please show me this kindness
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by jechona(m): 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.thecable.ng/ehanire-nigeria-has-secured-additional-41-million-doses-of-covid-19-vaccine

Who are they fooling in this country? The big nations that had earlier paid the companies for this vaccines are complaining that the companies have not met up with supplies and here is Nigeria claiming they have secured additional 41million doses. where did they get the supplies from?

Make this people no come poison us finish for this country because of their greed oh. Abeg.
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by Jakumo(m): 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
jechona:

Who are they fooling in this country? The big nations that had earlier paid the companies for this vaccines are complaining that the companies have not met up with supplies and here is Nigeria claiming they have secured additional 41million doses. where did they get the supplies from?

Make this people no come poison us finish for this country because of their greed oh. Abeg.

Most likely those 41 million corona infection doses are from China, a nation whose people universally loathe black people, and Africans in particular, despite the Chinese grand scheme to colonize Africa, with the intent of plundering her natural resources and despoiling her environment.

A vaccination that will assist 41 million Africans into their early graves, would fit perfectly into the silent strategy of China, in the African continent.
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by shiki(m): 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
nizetee:

I have a bottle of sniper i'll give you for free to take. I know you will gulp it down in one go because its free!

Keeping sniper at home seems you are frustrated and you are waiting for when your condition will be worst so you can take and die
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by shiki(m): 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
atonement12:
This time around, "awoof'will definitely kill you!

If it's like that, your father would have died long time ago, cos he like awoof like kilode
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by showafrica(m): 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
thesicilian:
This time around I'll not complain if they give themselves and their families the vaccines first.

They should inject Buhari the 41m doses on live TV, we no need am

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by winner37(m): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
So can we meet to discuss farther ?
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by erico2k2(m): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
Originalsly:

...... COVID-19 is their problem.... I don't know why it concerns us soooo much. Is Europe fighting to acquire and distribute malaria shots? ... to stop the spread?
ahah, there is no malaria in Europe as its a tropical disease.But this 9ja vaccine acquisition nah SCAM!
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by Jadeng: 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
Since leadership is by example, they should start vaccinating the polictians, their family and friends first...
Don't know if I am making sense o ?
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by jechona(m): 8:33am On Jan 30, 2021
Jakumo:

Most likely those 41 million corona infection doses are from China, a nation whose people universally loathe black people, and Africans in particular, despite the Chinese grand scheme to colonize Africa, with the intent of plundering her natural resources and despoiling her environment.

A vaccination that will assist 41 million Africans into their early graves, would fit perfectly into the silent strategy of China, in the African continent.

And our so called leaders are blindly assisting China achieve their dreams due to their greed and forgetting that they are also Africans.
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by Jakumo(m): 8:51am On Jan 30, 2021
jechona:

And our so called leaders are blindly assisting China achieve their dreams due to their greed and forgetting that they are also Africans.

Nigeria's political leadership will most likely buy the 95% effective European Phizer/Moderna vacine for themselves and their loved ones ONLY, while buying the customized Chinese killer vaccine in bulk for general distribution to the masses, whose numbers can then be reduced as needed by the Chinese, given that the Chinese only require Africa's land and natural resources, but NOT the continents' population, for their planned "Greater China" global empire. A killer vaccine would be a quick and effective method to commit genocide across an entire continent, by forced injection, in the game plan of the greedy Chinese.
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by nizetee: 10:35am On Jan 30, 2021
Henryjr:
You must take the vaccine as every other person will do. U can't be left to live with this virus alone

Must?
Re: Nigeria Has Secured 41m Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine - Ehanire by nizetee: 10:41am On Jan 30, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Na January, no, na February we go receive the 100k covid-19 vaccine. Which date in February, not known. Now, they've secured 40m vaccines
These people are serial liars. They can play with anything, including human lives. Thank God the air we breathe in is for free. These people would have hoarded and sell it to the poor masses at exorbitant rates. They've not learned any lesson from some of their members who have failed to covid-19 pandemic.

We will get it right someday. We're still expecting just 100k vaccine when South Africa has since done the needful with a wide number of vaccines when compared to ours. Make the oyinbos dey deceive una say we be giant of africa and largest African economy.

"Thank God the air we breathe in is for free."

Thats why they want to deprive us of the only thing they are unable to make us pay for by forcing us to ware face mask just to cut a fraction of the air we breath.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For February 10 2021 In Nigeria / Heavy Rainfall, Flooding, Malaria, Cholera Expected In Nigeria / 17 Best Benefits And Uses Of Noni For Skin, Hair And Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.