Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:57 AM

Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC (29754 Views)

26-Year-Old Woman Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool In Taraba (Graphic) / Nigerian Man Drowns In Libya While Swimming In Sea (Photos) / Man Who Took Girlfriend For Swimming Drowns In Anambra Hotel (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC by nizetee: 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

hmmm. So sad. May his soul rest in peace...

My people... You see that silent still voice inside you telling you what to do and what not to do? That's your guardian angel. Please listen to that voice...

lipsrsealed

Sure but they have covered the right ear.

Re: Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC by merits(m): 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
R
Re: Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC by Ikpunekenwa(m): 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
merits:
Us
Who told you that?
She is holding the wrong part of the soldering iron and except she is trying to unsolder something, she should have the lead in the other hand.
Re: Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC by MrsBrenda: 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
Chai! Friday my good friend, continue to rest on.

Still can't believe you're no more. cry

1 Like

Re: Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC by damijoe77: 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
graduae of Mechanical engineer dey go farm with engine canoe.rip bro.notice: whenever I want to buy anything from the roadside I always pack my car sumwhere hidden den stroll dere believe me dats when I get the exact price but anytime I go with car.jesu! Na times 3 of the money I go pay.car no be money na show of life but e dey give prestige.
Re: Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC by PositiveDirect: 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
Reminds me of when a very close cousin was almost drown in the village river. RIP.
Re: Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC by Kingosytex(m): 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
Life is a big mystery.

R.I.P brother.
Re: Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC by bluefilm: 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
Good for him

1 Like

Re: Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC by Realiz(m): 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
is really sad. If he had listened to his instinct and not allowed some family members who we not even sure wished him well, maybe, just maybe, he would still be alive. Rip

1 Like

Re: Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC by highchief1: 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
post=98546343:
Update From . COM

A Mechanical Engineering graduate of the Delta State Polytechnic (Delta Poly), Otefe-Oghara, Delta State, Friday Abiligo Orhomre, has drowned in a river three months after he completed his compulsory national youth service programme, Reports.

It was gathered by News Crew, that the speedboat he was travelling in with his mother and siblings capsized in Ughoton River, Okpe Local Government Area of Delta State while they were returning from the farm.

According to Information Gathered By News Crew, Friday who completed his compulsory NYSC service in October 2020, reportedly drowned while his mother and siblings managed to swim to the shore.

The young man was said to have objected to making the trip to the farm earlier but was encouraged by some of his family members.

It was further learnt by News Crew, that divers have begun to search the river to locate his body.

Meanwhile, one Ugborotu Mark conffirmed the incident in a Facebook post on Friday, January 29.

"Today I received the sudden news of your demise and till now my heart is still bleeding. O death why? Even as I can't phrase the correct words to express myself, the shock that the news of your demise has brought upon us the Ughoton people, Okpe Kingdom, Delta and Nigeria as a whole, it is indeed glaring that we just lost one of the great leaders of tomorrow to the cold hands of death," he wrote.

"Also I commiserate with the Abiligo Orhomre family over the death of our son and brother, pls accept my condolences and I pray for God to grant the soul of the faithful departed eternal rest. Rest in peace"

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2856996151183005&id=100006179434858&fs=0&focus_composer=0
he died foolish.dont near the kitchen if u can’t take the heat.i don’t go close to even pools cos I don’t know how to swim and I don’t even want to learn.
Re: Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC by fredopareto(m): 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

hmmm. So sad. May his soul rest in peace...

My people... You see that silent still voice inside you telling you what to do and what not to do? That's your guardian angel. Please listen to that voice...

lipsrsealed
guy forget.. If time don reach to go.. It is only Jah dt can pervert it.make I bust ur head..a yahoo guy was told not to visit any place for 1 month bcus of sudden death..he obey and Neva go out ..on d 6th day mak my guy buy bread from aboki wey dey in front of his house..pammu.. Na him wahala start b4 u no it..aboki broda don carry daga shuk d guy..na so peter die ooo..and d aboki and d yahoo guy still play togeda till 11pm a day b4 d tragedy..weda he follow or not..die na die..he go still die dat day...and dem go still talk say ..assume he follow dem..he for not die..my God give us d grace to live a fulfil life and die at peace
Re: Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
May his soul rest in peace.

merits:
Us

Lol,,, the soldering iron is not hot. If it's, she wouldn't dare holding the conducting part.

Re: Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC by richmind2019(m): 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
my very own brother��may his soul rest in perfect peace.
I saw him last week Wednesday�it is so sad.
Re: Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC by uzor1984: 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
rip
Re: Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC by Shalommy(f): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
VILLAGE PEOPLE AGAIN.
Re: Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC by oluwagbenga98327: 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
Which village is he from? I Wan check something
Re: Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC by dapadawee: 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
water carry ijaw man I don't believe it
Re: Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC by AsawanaDgreat: 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
So sad and unfortunate
Re: Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC by Josywhyte: 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
merits:
Us
I know. She's not supposed to hold the soldering iron that way so it won't burn her hand
Re: Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC by SudgeHeaven: 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
shocked
Re: Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC by 2rez: 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
merits:
Us

That photo got me grin
Re: Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC by nams77: 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
Oh my God! I have been looking at the name and face since.
Now it hits me! In 2018, I opened an account for him.
Oh!
Rip boy
Re: Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC by Dollanaira: 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Oh
Re: Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC by electhnd(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
what pains me most is that non of his siblings can use his certificate
. this thing don vex me
Re: Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC by Pelaiye2703(m): 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
God please continue to bless the dead. I lost my best school colleague months after we finished NYSC. The best student in my faculty. I still cry till date. Nigga was a genius. R.I.P AZ
Re: Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC by Paulcyril19: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
post=98546343:
Update From . COM

A Mechanical Engineering graduate of the Delta State Polytechnic (Delta Poly), Otefe-Oghara, Delta State, Friday Abiligo Orhomre, has drowned in a river three months after he completed his compulsory national youth service programme, Reports.

It was gathered by News Crew, that the speedboat he was travelling in with his mother and siblings capsized in Ughoton River, Okpe Local Government Area of Delta State while they were returning from the farm.

According to Information Gathered By News Crew, Friday who completed his compulsory NYSC service in October 2020, reportedly drowned while his mother and siblings managed to swim to the shore.

The young man was said to have objected to making the trip to the farm earlier but was encouraged by some of his family members.

It was further learnt by News Crew, that divers have begun to search the river to locate his body.

Meanwhile, one Ugborotu Mark conffirmed the incident in a Facebook post on Friday, January 29.

"Today I received the sudden news of your demise and till now my heart is still bleeding. O death why? Even as I can't phrase the correct words to express myself, the shock that the news of your demise has brought upon us the Ughoton people, Okpe Kingdom, Delta and Nigeria as a whole, it is indeed glaring that we just lost one of the great leaders of tomorrow to the cold hands of death," he wrote.

"Also I commiserate with the Abiligo Orhomre family over the death of our son and brother, pls accept my condolences and I pray for God to grant the soul of the faithful departed eternal rest. Rest in peace"

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2856996151183005&id=100006179434858&fs=0&focus_composer=0

May the Good lord accept his soul.
Re: Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC by RIDOO: 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
May God rest his soul n condolences to his families...

Btw.. people living in that side should be provided with a life jacket and make it compulsory to wear one.l can never travel on the sea without one.

The individual/company that owns the boat has failed in it's/their responsibilities... Govt alone can't do it all.
...Even individuals should get a life jacket by themselves if they have a reason to be on the sea.....if they no wan go heaven in the afternoon.
Re: Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC by moorevic(m): 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
my people after every every...stone no suppose follow water play....
Re: Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC by DisLifeSha: 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
That boy nor suppose remain for he village. Residing in your village is very very risky. These people know you very well and they want to get you down by all means.

Alohaa:
country hard
Nobody knows when its his or her time
Like Burna boy said “we must go when the most high call us”
RIP man...
Re: Engineering Graduate Drowns In Delta River 3 Months After Completing NYSC by sylve11: 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
highchief1:
he died foolish.dont near the kitchen if u can’t take the heat.i don’t go close to even pools cos I don’t know how to swim and I don’t even want to learn.

....and you think the things you like can't get you killed? na wa o sad cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WHO Welcomes The Use Of Dexamethasone In Treating Critically COVID-19 Patients / Bad Nigerian Habits That Increase Your Blood Pressure / "Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.