Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) (35788 Views)

BEDC Staff Electrocuted In Edo (Photos) / BEDC Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Power Cables In Delta (Video) / Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) by edoairways: 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
uvie66:
Stupidity, Recklessness, and lack of safety awareness have given him a quick exit.
If you tell them to be cautious, they tag you chicken heart. Tell an average Nigeria who sells under high tension to vacate that vicinity,he or she sees you as an enemy of progress
Re: UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) by Slurity(m): 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:
I will respect the dead, I won't say pim

RIP

Abi em no get Sense, hand glove don finish?

there are stupid death and honorable exit.

this is stupid
Thank God you did not say Pim
Re: UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) by VEXT: 1:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
[quote author=futurerex post=98550945][/quote]

Re: UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) by edoairways: 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
SIRKAY98:

Bro only God knows! dont be surprised he might be doing that for his community when they have assured him they have called the ELECTRIC POWER'S OFFICE and light has been siezed, only for him to see power returns during the connections! i salute him! He died a Hero.
But why would they restore power?
Is not possible to work under high tension with safe gadgets?
Re: UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) by futurerex: 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
[quote author=VEXT post=98551012][/quote]

Re: UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) by VEXT: 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
[quote author=futurerex post=98551075][/quote]

Re: UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) by TeemahBeddings: 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
angry
Re: UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) by BusinessCity: 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
uvie66:
Stupidity, Recklessness, and lack of safety awareness have given him a quick exit.

No. One word. Sabotage
Re: UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) by KanuSE: 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
Uni Uyo staff, what's his business with live wire/electricity.

Foolish people.
Re: UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
I smell rat here
Re: UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) by Champneys: 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
Subhanalllah! shocked
Re: UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) by KanuSE: 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
oloriooko:
I smell rat here

What type of rat do you perceive sir?
Re: UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) by Upforgreatness(f): 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

Electrical engineering student...

Johny just wait for the electrician to come o

Papa..... i can fix this thing am I not an engineering student

Did it shock you?

No papa but lets just wait for the electrician
Bro this is real life situation not some craze clown skit cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) by MrJames007: 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
southniyikaye:
The day I stopped tampering with electricity was the day iron shocked me and I was looking for who hit me with a plank cos it seems someone hit me with a heavy plank...

Back then at agro villa, I remembered the day I was connecting light in the rain...
You know how you hook your wire to a dry bamboo tree, bend the edge of your wire and try to hang it on electric pole..
Let me not say what happened but since then, I promised never to try it again..
That day I saw death putting on a full regalia
cheesy
Re: UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) by Minjim: 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
I hope he has life insurance. Before taking such a work, a life policy must be part of the benefits
Re: UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) by NipseyHustle(m): 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
Crimrburster:
Buhari is an agent of death

Re: UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) by MrJames007: 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hmm... why didn't they call PHED(NEPA) people to come and do the job na
Re: UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
If u no be an actor, u have nothing to do with acting.

Rip to him.
Re: UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) by TheFacelessMan: 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
VEXT:
Hahahhaha..God forgive me ..But this is funny...
Werin he be dey feel like? Superman abi iron man grin
Rip

Be sensitive and stop being stupid.
Re: UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) by VEXT: 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
TheFacelessMan:

Be sensitive and stop being stupid.

Go fuvk Ur self fool...
Re: UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) by TheFacelessMan: 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
VEXT:

VEXT to his useless homosexual father:

Go fuvk Ur self fool...
Re: UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) by VEXT: 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
[quote author=TheFacelessMan post=98552616][/quote]
Say hi to Ur dad for me...
Re: UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) by SIRKAY98(m): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
edoairways:

well you are right sir, he was suppose to work under protective gadgets like hand gloves, pole belts,Helmets,and cutting plier! but God knows what happened to him! but i will never help them to abuse or blame him! he may just be a normal Nigerian looking for what to survive on.May his soul rest in peace.
Re: UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) by eneyoduke(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
How can you relaxed on a high tension pole base which is an iron for that matter cool grin
Re: UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) by hanyechukwu88981: 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Sad. Is it not the job of the power company serving the University, why did the University management allow a staff to do it?
Re: UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
southniyikaye:
The day I stopped tampering with electricity was the day iron shocked me and I was looking for who hit me with a plank cos it seems someone hit me with a heavy plank...

Back then at agro villa, I remembered the day I was connecting light in the rain...
You know how you hook your wire to a dry bamboo tree, bend the edge of your wire and try to hang it on electric pole..

It is said... experience is the best teacher
Re: UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) by eneyoduke(m): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
edoairways:

It maybe an illegal job, unauthorized.
Re: UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
175:
Sad one indeed.
Besides are they authorised to climb that pole?
They aren't... I too know cause am
Re: UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) by Weneda(m): 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
southniyikaye:

Mine was stabilizer nd i was 12year old then. I ran away because i was alone in the parlour. I thought it was evil spirit that hit me with a plank on my head. I remember when our last born who is 3yr(now 17) receive his own shock, it was just a zinc never knew electric wire was somehow attached to the zinc. The boy started crying na so i ask my younger bro what's wrong he was just looking at me nd looking at the zinc. I touched the zinc, my body tell me. Sometimes when electric shock nack u, it will just go straight to ur head omo
Re: UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) by SIRKAY98(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
edoairways:

and for high tentions above 240volt..the voltage may run to 33,000 or 11000 volt. so the safest method is for them to off the power for safe operations!
if not the staff or worker may loose his life because the high tention volt will melt the hand glove!
Re: UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) by edoairways: 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
SIRKAY98:

and for high tentions above 240volt..the voltage may run to 33,000 or 11000 volt. so the safest method is for them to off the power for safe operations!
if not the staff or worker may loose his life because the high tention volt will melt the hand glove!
Na wa oh. Sorry to ask, how do the whites operate on high tension?
Re: UNIUYO Staff Electrocuted While Reconnecting Vandalized Armored Cable (Photos) by sageb: 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
So sad,R.I.P .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jossy Otu: Mamador Gifts Food Hawker A Mobile Kitchen / Update On My Issue With My Boss. / Unmarried Cop Sacked For Getting Pregnant Gets N5m Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.