Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,744 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

I'm Tested Positive For Covid-19, I'm Very Very Confused - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Tested Positive For Covid-19, I'm Very Very Confused (442 Views)

Covid-19: I'm Scared Of Travelling To See My Family / I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tested Positive For Covid-19, I'm Very Very Confused by Babaflenjor: 11:35am On Jan 29, 2021
Last two weeks, I was down with a very serious malaria, I took some antimalarial drugs but didn't work, after three days my temperature was going very high and throughout that weekend I couldn't bear my condition again, then I beginning to think outside ordinary malaria and I quickly isolated myself to see if things will get better. When I saw that it's not getting any better I went to a testing center at Akowonjo Lagos, and the sample was collected that day, I asked the health workers who collected the sample how long will it take the results to come out and she said within one week, though to me it's far but I have to go back home and continue my isolation, I continue my malaria treatment as well, and after about 4 days I was getting better, but I didn't get anything from the test I did positive or negative, presently I don't have any malaria or covid symptoms again only that I have slight chest pain which was not as serious as it was when I had the symptoms. My confusion is today makes it 11 days after the test, and over 14 days in isolation, this morning they send me the test results and it's Positive, I'm already out, presently I'm at work in my office, I'm really confused cos I don't want to people to get problem through me, I don't know what to do cos now I'm completely fine no symptoms of any kind .

1 Like

Re: I'm Tested Positive For Covid-19, I'm Very Very Confused by thesicilian: 11:39am On Jan 29, 2021
It's most likely that you're covid-19 negative now after isolating for over 2weeks and being free of all symptoms. Ideally you should retake the test to confirm, assuming money is not an issue.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tested Positive For Covid-19, I'm Very Very Confused by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
that's the point. they are many cases but asymptomatic and are naturally healed.
Re: I'm Tested Positive For Covid-19, I'm Very Very Confused by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
thesicilian:
It's most likely that you're covid-19 negative now after isolating for over 2weeks and being free of all symptoms. Ideally you should retake the test to confirm, assuming money is not an issue.

The test is free.

Op, go and redo the test. You shouldn't have started work. You should have taken a sick leave, get the result and be sure you're free before resuming. Take excuse from work, go do the test again and go re-isolate
Re: I'm Tested Positive For Covid-19, I'm Very Very Confused by healthbing(f): 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
Go and redo the test..

But In the main Time try and observe good hygiene and follow all the covid-19 protocol e.g social distancing, washing of hand, wearing of nose mask to avoid being infected or infecting others..
And improve your diet(add more of vitamins)to boost your immune system.
Exercise well too..
Re: I'm Tested Positive For Covid-19, I'm Very Very Confused by SugarCake: 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
start treatment ASAP don't let it get worse

(1) (Reply)

Having Pain All Over My Body / I'm Spiritually Possessed / Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.