Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Zlatan Shades DJ Cuppy After She Accused Him Of Blocking Her - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Zlatan Shades DJ Cuppy After She Accused Him Of Blocking Her (156 Views)

Saint Obi’s In-laws Accused Him Of Living Off Wife, Friend Alleges / Dino Melaye Fires Back At Automobile Company That Accused Him / Breaking! Erica In Tears As Kiddways Hooks Up With DJ Cuppy After Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Shades DJ Cuppy After She Accused Him Of Blocking Her by gistongist: 11:55am On Jan 29, 2021
Nigerian singer, Zlatan Ibile has shaded popular Nigerian Disc jockey, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola known as DJ Cuppy after she accused him of blocking her.

Recall DJ Cuppy had expressed worries in a bid to known why the rapper decided to block her on all his social media platforms.

Dj Cuppy tweeted, “10 months later and I sometimes still wonder why @Zlatan_Ibile blocked me on WhatsApp and Instagram without ever saying why; we were actually friends…AND “Gelato” was a hit!”

However, the rapper was asked about their relationship on Soundcity’s ‘TheSwitch’ show and the rapper gave a shocking response, stating he didn’t know who Cuppy was.

Zlatan said, “Is that an artist?” and when probed further on if he doesn’t know Cuppy, the rapper responded by saying ”I don’t know her.”
DJ Cuppy and Zlatan collaborated on a song ‘Gelato’ back in 2019.
source:https://gistongist.com/zlatan-shades-dj-cuppy-after-she-accused-him-of-blocking-her/

(1) (Reply)

If You Can't Trust Igbos To Be President Or IGP In Nigeria, Let Them God - Dele / Cheating Scandal: Oritsefemi, Former Manager Share More Insight On Marital Woes / Intl Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.