Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

“DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals (61522 Views)

Davido Buys T-shirt From Zlatan Ibile For Over N2.5 Million (Photos, Video) / Broda Shaggi: I Met Zlatan Ibile For The First Time In 2017 / DJ Cuppy Performs 'Gelato' With Zlatan Ibile For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
MickzyDonald n=98550211:
Cuppy is smart as hell, Zlatan was a little bit loose thats why she got away with it, buh she should at least fund him small na

hmmmm this is what every married man know na

Nigerian ladies have no memory

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Elmander1983(m): 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
I just knew it was either money or kpansh! But come to think of it, colleagues suppose identify with each other na... Just wondering how deep zlatan is hurt. He must have counted what he'd use the millions for in his mind... grin
wale377:
Recall that Zlatan ibile denied that he knows cuppy due to a little miss understanding.

Previous thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6388077/zlatan-ibile-dont-know-dj

Israel dmw revealed that cuppy didn’t pay Zlatan for his services which includes
1) the gelato feature and
2) her fundraising which Zlatan performed.
In this video below, you will hear Zlatan and davido in an Instagram live video talking about the fund raising and him not seeing any kobo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxhY09WcIxU

1 Like

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by OMOJOHN001: 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
I won't judge yet, until zlatan says what is behind all this, TUEEEH

Cuppy can't be that selfish. I know her too well, she is a nice lady. The day she came to Our studio for interview, I deduce she is a nice and Good person.

Zlatan should tell us, what is eating him up. TUEEEEEH

Anthony Joshua don shenk werey through cuppy.

Come out and talk what she did, instead of saying you don't know someone you made a featuring with. it shows how dull he can be. TUEEEEEH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by flokii: 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
So all the.. I'll take you to Ameriaca just to have some gelato na cruise. Na gbese Zlatan go get grin

Walahi Cuppy no try.

3 Likes

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by meobizy(f): 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
She’s smart after all. I’ve long realized being stingy is the elixir for wealth. Stay in your lane while I stay in mine financially and none of us will need favours from each other. I can never become a user, that’s for Nairalanders and similar low lives.

6 Likes

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by deflover(m): 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
Beface:
Why do I have the feeling that most Billionaire's and their families are greedy. Nothing pained pass when you feel been used. Fake people are everywhere, their will used you for their selfish gain.

he is a fool....no one can use u if u have a contract...he don look yansh forget himself...maybe hoping he go marry her grin grin grin grin

forgetting that cuppy no be him class cheesy cheesy
gal use am like a normal nigerian gal and wont give him shishi

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by bluefilm: 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
So the bitch also has entitled mentality notwithstanding the billions her father is said to possess.

She must have been thinking that Zlatan did all those things for her because Zlatan is a cheerful giver who also believes that women should never pay.

I don't know what else that could have made her not to pay the guy and yet still be wondering what wrong she did the guy that made him to block her stingy arse.
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by slimmoney(m): 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
Na this kind thing dey make people send hire assasin go kill person.

1 Like

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
majamajic:

Inside my estate , one girl from a rich family , she always keep straight face

One day she was going back to school with loads , she begged me to help her with my car to the park , that's she is having difficulties with her ehailing app , that she wouldn't mind paying , I said not to worry

I did help her without collecting a dime , thinking tommorow she can say at least hi to me next time she is around

She came back and continue with her straight face stuff , I started regretting that I could have at least collected that money

Na so she use me !
I think the exact senerio played itself out with zlatan. I have a friend who says that most of the women he knows tend to call on him only when they need one favour or the other.

2 Likes

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Ayo2004: 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
majamajic:

Inside my estate , one girl from a rich family , she always keep straight face

One day she was going back to school with loads , she begged me to help her with my car to the park , that's she is having difficulties with her ehailing app , that she wouldn't mind paying , I said not to worry

I did help her without collecting a dime , [/b]thinking tommorow she can say at least hi to me next time she is around [b]

She came back and continue with her straight face stuff , I started regretting that I could have at least collected that money

Na so she use me !
Nobody use u undecided
If u wan toast her,get balls,go and meet her grin
Note:the bolded insinuates that you are a simp grin

8 Likes

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Bestbeelieve: 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
when she dey press bresst for em back e dey shine teeth dey lick ice cream.
Q. was there any formal agreement in black and white? Y open a dispute N OYO
if he had any issues he should have placed a call or arranged a meeting to straighten things out or used an intermediary!kapish
business is business no gentleman agreement for 9ja!
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by majamajic(m): 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ayo2004:

Nobody use u undecided
If u wan toast her,get balls,go and meet her grin
Note:the bolded insinuates that you are a simp grin

No she is not my type , I do only skinny girls, she didn't fall into that
I don't need her as a gf , I can't date inside my estate too .

U can choose to insult , but u can try me with any of your sisters

4 Likes

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by golddeejay(m): 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
I know guys help each other in the industry. But if cuppy call you for feature or any engagement, you gats sign agreement and bill am now. She no be upcoming, her papa get bastard money. No dull, na rich people dey use people pass. E reach for Zlatan to vex.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Ayo2004: 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
deflover:

he is a fool....no one can use u if u have a contract...he don look yansh forget himself...maybe hoping he go marry her grin grin grin grin

forgetting that cuppy no be him class cheesy cheesy
gal use am like a normal nigerian gal and wont give him shishi
How is cuppy not his class just because she is a billionaire's daughter?zlatan can get more beautiful and sexier women than her even though he is not that handsome..since anthony joshua is not close to her financial status in the society,so is he not also her class?(using your mentality)

1 Like

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Olanred01(m): 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
Avoid doing monetary business with women, they will in one way or the other trying to outsmart you. I'm talking from experience!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by addexx: 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
Let's hear from cuppy
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by ostechno(m): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
iamrich4life:
Wahala no dey finish for inside life
lol
Scam alert, you won sell 70m land, you dey spam Nairaland, why not just create an ads instead

1 Like

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Ayo2004: 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
majamajic:

No she is not my type , I do only skinny girls, she didn't fall into that
I don't need her as a gf , I can't date inside my estate too .

U can choose to insult , but u can try me with any of your sisters
I don't have a sister but if I did,I am sure she wouldn't regard any guy who helps a lady so she can tell him 'hi'

8 Likes

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by atonement12: 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
But Godliness and Contentment is Great Gain
To be 'contented' does not mean to accept deprivation of entitlements! The Scripture does not encourage or support injustice.

4 Likes

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Jimmyubah2: 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ah!!! Miss understanding.
Lol
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by majamajic(m): 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ayo2004:

I don't have a sister but if I did,I am sure she wouldn't regard any guy who helps a lady so she can tell him 'hi'

Ok better , so shut up then

It's something I do to all neighbors which they always appreciate

Like I told u , I can only toast a slim or skinny girl
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Bimpe29: 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hmn! What a mean partner!
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by ikllbrokehoes(m): 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
hakeem4:
What else does zlatan want? The amount of gelato he licked in that video is enough na. grin
Lol you are a fool cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Goalnaldo(m): 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Wow, if this turns out to be true, so DJCUPPY has been doing giveaways on Twitter, not because of her philanthropy or kind heart but for clout chasing.
Which giveaway? No let Twitter people see this your comment oh. She's known as stingy there.
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Donspicey: 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
Very bad of her.....

Shey naso she wan take go far

Lets assume she have a Record Label so this is how she will be treating our upcoming Artiste....

She cast Big time......
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Dalby(m): 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
The fear of women is the beginning of wisdom. Who hear her go see am as the victim lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by humilitypays(m): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
Of what use is having a billionaire's daughter or even a billionaire as a friend or relative who contributes nothing in your life but only remember you for errands If you have such person in your life, abeg Zlatan him or her asap, and if anybody ask you about them, tell them you don't know him/her because they are nonexistent in your life, capish cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Beface(m): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
Stop hating, it will not get you anywhere.
Favour, I don't have the capacity to hate (permit me if I sound hateful), I'm only sharing my opinion (base on observation not fact) which could be wrong.
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by 2rez: 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Wow, if this turns out to be true, so DJCUPPY has been doing giveaways on Twitter, not because of her philanthropy or kind heart but for clout chasing.

Wetin u think before? So u thinking say na from the little goodness if any, when dey her heart bah? Tah!

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Slynation(m): 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
Balenciagaokey:
shocked
shocked
shocked
Nigerians always judging matters and taking sides quickly..
Let's wait and hear from Zlatan.
Cuppy said she doesn't know why she was blocked, Zlatan will explain better.
What if the P.A is lying and secondly was their any formal agreement.
In cases like this, it's a deal gone wrong....I'm sure Zlatan must be really pissed after that scenario, Or maybe she gave him peanuts after the collabo...

1 Like

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by atonement12: 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ayo2004:

How is cuppy not his class just because she is a billionaire's daughter?zlatan can get more beautiful and sexier women than her even though he is not that handsome..since anthony joshua is not close to her financial status in the society,so is he not also her class?(using your mentality)
Oga, Anthony is quite rich, and presently controls more cash than her, for now. Her father controls the wealth, and it will be shared between her and her other siblings when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
Women too stingy
Na der nature

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) / Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. / Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland Loved Up In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.