Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

“DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals (61502 Views)

Davido Buys T-shirt From Zlatan Ibile For Over N2.5 Million (Photos, Video) / Broda Shaggi: I Met Zlatan Ibile For The First Time In 2017 / DJ Cuppy Performs 'Gelato' With Zlatan Ibile For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Beckysexy(f): 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
Kondomatic:
She's just being a woman
Not all women
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by ChoCho54(f): 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ottyn01:
Women Sha sad

She's actually the one with fault but she's coming out to act as the victim

Kudos to Zlatan nah man you be cool
Na man e be yet small geh use im head play tehteh lol
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Qoko: 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
Las las, Dey will still settle, that’s how Some spoilt brat behaved, she Actually didn’t know that what she did was wrong, I experienced that when I was in higher institutions
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Neddstark: 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
orisunmibare01:

ive got a particular longtime friend who thinks using people is "smart". Im looking for the best way to keep my distance without causing itch.

Fear those people. Once they see you're going through an itch, they'll run away from you.
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by MickzyDonald: 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Don't mistake trust for being dull. I'm not a fan of any, with this antecedent, Cuppy must pay upfront before any service in the Music Industry, meaning someone can take her money without delivery.

Trust is a currency in business.
But they are very good friends no matter what

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by MickzyDonald: 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

hmmmm this is what every married man know na

Nigerian ladies have no memory
LMAO they have non at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by MickzyDonald: 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
orisunmibare01:

ive got a particular longtime friend who thinks using people is "smart". Im looking for the best way to keep my distance without causing itch.
There's something they don't know, they'll always loose in the end

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by MickzyDonald: 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
femi4:
As Omo baba olowo, you don't expect her to treat him like that
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by IdrisE(m): 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
I suspected money issue before now.
Being your fan doesn't mean I shouldn't say the truth, if you haven't payed Zlatan before now for his service, please � go and do so #CuppyDat
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by MickzyDonald: 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
Cyriloha:

If na me , na inside the hotel I go hook am for neck
Beo you bad ooo grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by MickzyDonald: 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
SmartPolician:

If that's your definition of being smart, I pity people you call friends.

Sometimes, you don't even need someone to tell you to do certain things. DJ Cuppy ought have used her common sense.

I hope she does the needful at once though.
That's not what i meant, she should have gotten her senses but her cunning behavior made her do that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by MrPaul2: 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
Balenciagaokey:
shocked
shocked
shocked
Nigerians always judging matters and taking sides quickly..
Let's wait and hear from Zlatan.
Cuppy said she doesn't know why she was blocked, Zlatan will explain better.
What if the P.A is lying and secondly was their any formal agreement.
What other reply do you want from Zlatan? He said he doesn't know how DJ Cuppy is grin grin meaning he haven't even had of that name in his life grin grin
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Exodora: 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
Money may not even be the cause of their separation but kweques .
All friendship most not end in bed .
Crossing my legs pateintly waiting to hear from Cuppy , one voice is not enough to judge .
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by apkpromise: 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Cuppy is smart as hell, Zlatan was a little bit loose thats why she got away with it, buh she should at least fund him small na
she use am resemble somebody in her family naa..."I no mention name ooo"
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Rrex99(m): 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
Emmanuelhector:
balls? After Cuppy used and dumped him and she was even playing the victim.. Lwkm Some guys get low brain grin
Your brain is malfunctioning....
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by chaloskyx: 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
THERE WAS OBVIOUSLY NO DISCUSSION REGARDING PAYMENT FOR ZLATANS PERFORMANCE COS IF THERE WAS SHE WOULD HAVE PAID AM SURE HE DID IT FOR THE CLOUT OF BEING ON HER SINGLE BUT HE LATER CHANGED HIS MIND IN GETTING PAID HOWEVER COS THERE WAS NO AGREEMENT CUPPY JUST IGNORED HIM AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED HES AT FAULT NOT CUPPY COS IF SUCH PAYMENT WAS IN CONTRACT HE WOULD BE PAID MONEY IS NOT THE ISSUE HERE ITS POOR COMMUNICATION BY ZLATAN ON WHAT HE WANTED.
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Beface(m): 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Arckeen:
. Go back to school bro ✊�
Bro, if all you could say is for me to go back to school. It means you lack common sense and I'm ready to school you on that. If school na your problem school no be my problem.
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by ibinaboonline: 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
People like that girl, they reason a certain way. She probably truly does not understand why the guy is pissed off. She is center stage and everybody's life is for her service.
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by apatheticme(f): 11:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
hakeem4:
What else does zlatan want? The amount of gelato he licked in that video is enough na. grin

1 Like

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by lonelydora: 2:04am On Jan 30, 2021
Beface:
Why do I have the feeling that most Billionaire's and their families are greedy. Nothing pained pass when you feel been used. Fake people are everywhere, their will used you for their selfish gain.

Wealthy people always think they are doing you a favour by even allowing you do business with them.

1 Like

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by gozie4naira(m): 6:53am On Jan 30, 2021
that girl too stingy ... me i don de beg her for toto since she just de use me de play
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by meobizy(f): 8:18am On Jan 30, 2021
juwoonn:

Wrong!
You'll still realize you've not really realized the real elixir for wealth.
Well spoken like a broke Nairalander still unable to pass JAMB.
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by atonement12: 10:19am On Jan 30, 2021
Ayo2004:

And how do u know zlatan does not control more cash than her?
I'm not disputing the possibility that zlatan may control more cash than her. The point I made is that Anthony Joshua is not necessarily below her in terms of wealth, as you stated in your earlier post that Joshua is lower than her in financial status in the society.
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Ayobami7(m): 10:24am On Jan 30, 2021
hmmm
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by LebenNG: 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
Dizzyrascal:
I think the exact senerio played itself out with zlatan. I have a friend who says that most of the women he knows tend to call on him only when they need one favour or the other.
Awww so sad

1 Like

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Joachian: 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
Wahala be like keke, e no dey hard to enter �

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by deflover(m): 7:34am On Feb 01, 2021
Ayo2004:

How is cuppy not his class just because she is a billionaire's daughter?zlatan can get more beautiful and sexier women than her even though he is not that handsome..since anthony joshua is not close to her financial status in the society,so is he not also her class?(using your mentality)

U CANT COMPARE A BOXER LIKE AJ TO A MUSICIAN

CLASS IS NOT GOING ABOUT SINGING
U NEED TO BE AROUND THE RICH TO UNDERSTAND HOW THEY THINK
AJ IS KNOWN WORLDWIDE WHO KNOWS UR ZLATAN grin grin
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
majamajic:
What was their agreement ?

Cash or kind ?

I think kind , cos if it was cash , there should have been a signed agreement

But in case of kind stuff , she can easily play u for a fool ,

I will feature u in so so song , am charging 5m ! This should have been his approach , but his eyes dey for her toto , which he finally didn't see
angry grin grin grin cool
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by iamgabrielsteve(m): 2:23pm On Mar 26
We have resumed our One - Month Online Intensive Training on Content Creation and Monetization. Register now for May Edition, 2024. If you've been longing to begin or advance your journey as a Content Creator, then this is your opportunity. Don't miss it. All you need is your Smart Phone.

Note: Limited Slots Available.
Contact +2348076103318 Now on WhatsApp for registration or additional enquiry. Kindly See flyer as well for more details. Best Regards.
WhatsApp: /+2348076103318
Cc: Happiness TV

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House / Peruzzi 'threatens' South African Artiste AKA Over Xenophobia / Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.