Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

How To Buy Anything You Want With ₦0.00 In Your Account - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Buy Anything You Want With ₦0.00 In Your Account (161 Views)

If Money Could Buy Anything You Desire, What Will You Buy? / 1dollar Is Now 184.00 In Naira / Airtel New 0.00 Free Browsing And Unlimited Downloading – Steps To Tweak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Anything You Want With ₦0.00 In Your Account by Stephentata: 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
The story of my life.

When I decided to be a man and left my father's house, I rented a house, a self-contain for 300k in Abuja and I had no 1kobo to buy even nail to nail curtain that I don't have.�

Now you already think I am foolish abi... ��

Read to the end...

My asset from my father's house was my phone, laptop and MiFi with the chargers of course. I also had clothes to wear oo...�

I did not go to school without shoes. Abeg... I no poor like that...���

I was well educated on money, so I knew that money is not created but collected... �

All I had to sell was what I knew.. to collect money for furnishing.��

And I had 300 people who paid for what I knew in 7days. I sold that knowledge for 2k...������

Sharp brain. You don do the maths abi... 600k like this...�

I furnished my house jare... Glory be to God...��

Don't try this at home or anywhere unless you know how to make people pay you for what you know...�

I have good news for you..�

I have organised a class and I want to spend 1week to dispense (Like ATM) the secrets of how to make that much or even more ..

I started this since 2017 after being trained by a coach and I still do that till date..
I have failed many times and I am Succeeding and doing well now.

You will learn the path to success in this regard and You will know why I failed and why others fail at this too..

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN

> How to professionally organize a WhatsApp class

>How to generate quality leads for a WhatsApp class

>How to sell like a pro

> The secrets to avoiding people leaving your class

>How to create 10 products to sell

>How to grow your list so that you can keep selling and making money always

>How to increase your network so that people can refer you to others

>How to develop thought leadership

>Say bye to being broke forever and ever and ever.

Oh, wait.

I have a special bonus for you.

I will give you 3 e-books on �

-- How to Create a Digital Product
-- Generating Traffic like a Politician
-- How to sell like crazy

It that all?
No, not yet... You are entitled to a professional CERTIFICATE too...�‍��‍�

Oh and lastly... You will have access to a group of intellectuals where you will ask questions on your projects and get value-adding answers...

Why should you trust me?

2017 to 2021 is enough years of experience and expertise... I have thought over 200 people last December and they spent Christmas well...

I know my ingredients..�

They are just crazy..�

when will it start?

2nd - 7th February 2021

Is it Free?
Almost very free..
You should pay as little as 7k, for me to show you the secret behind everything I did and still do to make people pay for anything I want to buy or do.��

Be calming down small small...

I decided to make it 3k.. just for you..�

But the first 20 early bird will pay 1k only ��

Thank God. Don't thank me. �‍♀️

First 20 I said, not 200.

Be one of them NOW

PAY 1k to
FIRSTBANK
STEPHEN TATASUMBU

What is the guarantee?

I will genuinely send your money back with a letter of apology for deceiving you.. if you follow my coaching and don't make at least 5X your money.

I've got guts right.. yes.. I know my ingredients..

What are you waiting for?

Pay 1K to
FIRSTBANK
STEPHEN TATASUMBU

Send a WhatsApp message to +2348178136167 after making payments. See You at the everyday alert group.

(1) (Reply)

Traditional Roof Tiles With Warranty Period Of 50 Years / Investigation / Racksterli.com To D World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.