Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity (3523 Views)

Lagos Domestic Worker Flees With N13.9m Cash, Jewelry One Week After Resumption / Boko Haram Commander Arrested A Week After Leading Attack In Borno. Photos / Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity by TruthHurts1(m): 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
A mob of radical Muslims killed a man in Uganda one week after he converted to Christianity.

International Christian Concern (ICC) reports that 41-year-old Yusuf Kintu, a former imam, was badly beaten and left unconscious on Dec. 7. Pastor Andrew Nyanma of the Full Gospel church in Dolwe, Uganda said he talked to Kintu on Nov. 30 about having faith in Jesus which led to his conversion.

“We had been talking on several occasions but he was so argumentative when we touched on matters related to faith,”
the pastor explained. “He was a brilliant Muslim imam but also respected other people’s faith. On this day, he was calm and receptive. He gave me humble time to explain to him why Christ is the only way to the Father. He repented of his sins and committed to following Christ.”

Prior to his conversion, Kintu and his family lived in a house close to the mosque. Three days after he became a Christian, his wife divorced him and left with two of their young children. She went to her father’s home in the Bugiri District and left behind their two older children, Abudkarim 19, and Sauda 16.

Kintu’s community was angry that he had converted to Christianity. This led the local Muslims to form a mob, then they brutally attacked Kintu.

“According to several witnesses, the local Muslim community was upset in Yusuf for leaving Islam and becoming a Christian,” says ICC’s partner in Uganda. “Yusuf was seriously beaten and left unconscious. His older son and daughter were not able to help him immediately, until morning when Pastor Andrew arrived and took him to the hospital.”

Kintu was taken to the hospital to receive medical care, but passed away.

Cruel and brutal acts against Christians have been steadily increasing in Uganda.

CBN News reported last month that a pastor and two Christian boys were killed by Muslim extremists.

https://powerpolls.net/muslim-mob-in-uganda-kills-man-one-week-after-his-conversion-to-christianity/
Re: Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
Religion of

8 Likes

Re: Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity by Crimrburster: 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
Fanatics. Allah is a Terrorist.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity by Fahdiga1: 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
Religion of piss. remove Islam and see how peaceful the world will be

14 Likes

Re: Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity by OjoMadiba: 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
“God blesses you when people mock you and persecute you and lie about you and say all sorts of evil things against you because you are my followers.” NLT.

3 Likes

Re: Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity by Dpharisee: 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
Na there way. Islam is still surviving today because of fear of murder by extremists if you openly leave the religion.
Many Muslims have stopped praying 5 times a day, but go to mosques on Fridays so as to be seen as 'practising' Muslim in public but deep in their hearts they have left the religion long ago.
A colleague from the North told me that one day he jokingly asked a relation what if he decides to leave Islam? The relative told him that he would murder him without regret and get rewarded by Allah for killing an apostate and that's when he realised he is stuck in the religion not out of conviction but coercion.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
Source. . . Powerpolls.net . . IYKYK
Re: Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity by OjoMadiba: 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
“God blesses you when people mock you and persecute you and lie about you and say all sorts of evil things against you because you are my followers.” Matt. 5:11 NLT.

2 Likes

Re: Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity by Racoon(m): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.-(John 16:2 KJV)

“A god who let us prove his existence would be an idol.” -Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Guess they are happy now? Religion of piss indeed.

Surah 3:151: “We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve (all non-Muslims) ...”

Surah 2:191: “And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them ... kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers (non-Muslims).”

Surah 9:5: “Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush ...”

7 Likes

Re: Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity by Righteousness2(m): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
Glorious Death..
This is what is the real Ascension to Glory...
To Live is Christ to Die is Gain..

The Greatest Gift to your Soul is to Depart this Earth with JESUS..

The Brother is Happily in Glory to Weep and Cry no more forever

6 Likes

Re: Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity by Racoon(m): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
Glorious Death.This is what is the real Ascension to Glory.To Live is Christ to Die is Gain.The Greatest Gift to your Soul is to Depart this Earth with JESUS.The Brother is Happily in Glory to Weep and Cry no more forever.
Well said sir.
-"Asleep in Jesus, Blessed sleep.",
-"Guide me "O Thou great Jehovah",
-"Let me die the death of the righteous."
-"Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints."
Remain in glory until we join you brother "in a land that we will never grow old."

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity by majamajic(m): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
Peace !

1 Like

Re: Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity by OVB123: 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
Tomorrow they will say that Islam is a religion of 'peace' whereas it is the other way round.
Pretenders and very heartless set of people.
Today they are your friends tomorrow they're your enimies.
Mtcheeeeew!

6 Likes

Re: Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity by NnadyAutos: 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity by Donspicey: 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
The world would have been very peaceful if Islam never Existed......

Religion of Pisssssssss.....

Rip Brotherly...

5 Likes

Re: Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity by Baawaa(m): 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
Uganda is dominated by evil people
Re: Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity by lamentor78(m): 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
When a Christian convert to Islam the Christian folks will be praying for him for God to touch his heart to come back to light.

But when a Muslim convert to Christianity ,his folks will look for a way to kill him

Please don't blame them that is what is in their textbook Quran
Someone idiots will still call it religion of peace

12 Likes

Re: Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity by securitywatch50: 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
Islam is the worst religion of pissssss

9 Likes

Re: Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity by Psalmy2cute(m): 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
You see them?? Religious fanatics... grin grin I hope they got permission from allah before killing the innocent man.. what If the man's son grows up with hate in his heart towards those who killed his father??

4 Likes

Re: Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity by Aboki99(m): 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
Liars, give us his address for confirmation! Why would any sensible muslim convert to xtianity when as a muslim he or she is only practicing what the Bible preaches that xtians refuse to practice because Paul of Tarsus deceived them?

Muslims pray the way Jesus prayed in Mathew 26:39.

Muslims say "peace be upon you" (Assalamu alaykum) as greetings to people just as Jesus habitually did (see among other several places John 20:21.

Muslims washed their hands b4 they pray just as Moses, Aaron and his sons did in Exodus 30 v 18 to 21: Exodus 40 v 30 to 31 .

Muslims don't drink beer as Ephesians 5 v 18 commands.

Muslim women wear Hijab or veils to cover their body from the head as the Bible command (Gen 34 v 65, 1 Corinthians 11 v 6, Deuteronomy 22 v 5.

So how can I or my children stop practicing all these Quranic and Biblical teachings just to allow myself to be deceived by Paul of Tarsus? Only hypocrites who are deceived that "the Law is gone with the Christ" by the arch enemy of Christ (Paul), when Christ himself told his disciples in Matthew 5 v 15 that "Think ye not that I am come to destroy the Law. I am not to destroy but to fulfil"

4 Likes

Re: Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity by CodeTemplar: 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
Useless folks. How did they manage to see the convert's future that he won't revert back to Islam? That makes them witches and eligible for stoning under sharia laws.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity by Sirjamo: 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
"There is no compulsion where religion is concerned" - Quran CH 2 V 256

1 Like

Re: Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity by 175(m): 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
Aboki99:
Liar give us his address for confirmation! Why would any sen

See this Aboki oooo

Your religion has made you people highly intolerant

4 Likes

Re: Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity by aryzgreat: 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
IslamaBAD

2 Likes

Re: Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity by careytommy37(m): 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
The most intolerant religion ever angry

3 Likes

Re: Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity by November24(f): 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
Allah Is not Jehovah.
Allah is a blood Sucker

1 Like

Re: Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity by Aboki99(m): 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
I see, it is true since the Southeasterners and Southwesterners are very tolerant of muslims. Even in the so called liberal Southwest, it is because muslim yorubas are marginalised and suffer in silence that the xtian Yorubas promote the false narrative of tolerance. How many muslims are in positions of authority in Ekiti, Ogun and other Southwestern states where muslims either 50/50 with xtians or even dominate. What would have been the case if the dominance was the other way round?

175:

See this Aboki oooo

Your religion has made you people highly intolerant
Re: Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity by Lighthammer(m): 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
Damn it....
Re: Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity by TANID(m): 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity by BENARI: 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
Islam is a peaceful religion
Re: Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity by IamAtikulate: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
Dpharisee:
Na there way. Islam is still surviving today because of fear of murder by extremists if you openly leave the religion.
Many Muslims have stopped praying 5 times a day, go mosques on Fridays so as to be seen as 'practising' Muslim in public but deep in their hearts they have left the religion long ago.
A colleague from the North told me that one day he jokingly asked a relation what if he decides to leave Islam? The relative told him that he would murder him without regret and get rewarded by Allah for killing an apostate and that's when he realised he is stuck in the religion not out of conviction but coercion.
I know a moslem that secretly goes to church has a Bible and Our Daily Manna.

He prays with the daily Mannas.

The dude is just afraid of the father. The pop told him he would disown him the moment he owns.

I know another man that married a Christian lady who happens to convert him. The family disowns him and today the man is more successful than the others.

I know a Yoruba guy who converted to Christianity. The father abandoned him and he left home to practice his new religion.

I knew an Igbo guy that converted to Islam in Lagos through influence of his moslem friends. The family took him back to the East. He is practicing Christianity.

I knew another Igbo guy that converted to Islam in the North, the family brought him to Lagos and gave him to another Christian family to live with.

Today, he is practicing Christianity.

You don't have to disown or kill your family because of religion.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity by Dpharisee: 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
Sirjamo:
"There is no compulsion where religion is concerned" - Quran CH 2 V 256
Taqqiya cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 dead bodies this 1st January Blackaxe vs Vikings Anambra PHOTOS / Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... / Renewed Cult Clash Claims Two Lives From Both Sides In Abraka (disturbing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.