Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,317 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

The 2-year-old Who Was Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day Here Is His Transformation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The 2-year-old Who Was Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day Here Is His Transformation (3583 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cigarettes From Nigeria To Newcastle / Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife / The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 2-year-old Who Was Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day Here Is His Transformation by Kenny242(m): 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
Remember the 2-year-old who was smoking 40 cigarettes a day?

Public outrage forced the parents to finally seek help. The Indonesian government placed Ardi in a rehabilitation program. As expected, this was challenging.

Ardi developed an addiction to food whilst his cigarette cravings tapered. He became morbidly obese at the age of 5 and was given further treatment.

With years of help, Ardi became healthy and his addictions are no longer present. He kicked his old habits and can now be a child again.

Here is his transformation

https://www.quora.com/Can-you-write-something-that-will-shock-me-to-the-core

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

Re: The 2-year-old Who Was Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day Here Is His Transformation by Karemarealty288(m): 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
Working system saved you from stunted livelihood.. You have to be grateful ....if say na naija by now na your condition be this

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 2-year-old Who Was Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day Here Is His Transformation by OlayemiAshraf(m): 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
Rehabilitation center saved him from the addiction that's good

2 Likes

Re: The 2-year-old Who Was Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day Here Is His Transformation by phelonrays: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
Happiness once more..

1 Like

Re: The 2-year-old Who Was Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day Here Is His Transformation by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Thank God he was back on track !

Smoking is never a way to 'feel alright'. Because it's effect is very dangerous to the health !
Re: The 2-year-old Who Was Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day Here Is His Transformation by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
2 yrs old, 40 cigar per day..
Re: The 2-year-old Who Was Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day Here Is His Transformation by WibusJaga: 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
Thank God he is born again!
Re: The 2-year-old Who Was Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day Here Is His Transformation by Kenny242(m): 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: The 2-year-old Who Was Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day Here Is His Transformation by Abohboy: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

Thank the government and the doctors in the rehabilitation Center, or was it god that paid for his expenses mtchew

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 2-year-old Who Was Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day Here Is His Transformation by XXXXTENTACION: 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
Abohboy:

Thank the government and the doctors in the rehabilitation Center, or was it god that paid for his expenses mtchew
grin
Re: The 2-year-old Who Was Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day Here Is His Transformation by casdoruche: 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
Many comments here are paid comments. Political dogs and messengers sent to manipulate minds of unwary people. Don't get carried away.

Tribe has nothing to do with fighting against injustice and seeking for what is just.

When a policeman said he never took bribe many never want to believe just the same way a non virgin doesn't want to believe another is a virgin .

Fulanis are minority.
They rule a vast majority.
Fulanis have an agenda and its being in power using every means.
Divide and conquer
Religion
Tribe

Can't we see.
We are colonized in a democracy.
By a minority white Fulani.

Let's understand this how did democracy favor a minority. How please?
I can't understand.

1 Like

Re: The 2-year-old Who Was Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day Here Is His Transformation by mightyhazel: 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
where was he getting 40 cigarettes

1 Like

Re: The 2-year-old Who Was Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day Here Is His Transformation by gaddafe(m): 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
This was around 2009 or 2010 if I'm not mistaken. This story went viral then. I thank God for the life of the kid.
Re: The 2-year-old Who Was Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day Here Is His Transformation by Kenny242(m): 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
undecided
Re: The 2-year-old Who Was Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day Here Is His Transformation by phelonrays: 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Working system saved you from stunted livelihood.. You have to be grateful ....if say na naija by now na your condition be this
cry cry cry cry cry

So touching...

Re: The 2-year-old Who Was Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day Here Is His Transformation by searchng4love: 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
Thank God for your rehabilitation.

My comment pain you?

Break your phone screen!

1 Like

Re: The 2-year-old Who Was Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day Here Is His Transformation by Oharina(m): 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Damn... This picture portrays a failure tribe.

1 Like

Re: The 2-year-old Who Was Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day Here Is His Transformation by milky3(f): 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
for real?
Re: The 2-year-old Who Was Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day Here Is His Transformation by Kingluqman(m): 12:20am On Jan 03, 2021
If na naija... o d’aiye atunwa grin
Re: The 2-year-old Who Was Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day Here Is His Transformation by phioby554: 12:31am On Jan 03, 2021
so painful, Abe make someone help me with money abeg🙆🙄
Re: The 2-year-old Who Was Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day Here Is His Transformation by chatinent: 12:37am On Jan 03, 2021
I wonder what is going through the camera man's mind when taking the pictures.
Re: The 2-year-old Who Was Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day Here Is His Transformation by SweetiliciousD: 12:52am On Jan 03, 2021
casdoruche:
Many comments here are paid comments. Political dogs and messengers sent to manipulate minds of unwary people. Don't get carried away.

Tribe has nothing to do with fighting against injustice and seeking for what is just.

When a policeman said he never took bribe many never want to believe just the same way a non virgin doesn't want to believe another is a virgin .

Fulanis are minority.
They rule a vast majority.
Fulanis have an agenda and its being in power using every means.
Divide and conquer
Religion
Tribe

Can't we see.
We are colonized in a democracy.
By a minority white Fulani.

Let's understand this how did democracy favor a minority. How please?
I can't understand.
The majorities are subservient and lack in depth knowledge of power they wield.
Re: The 2-year-old Who Was Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day Here Is His Transformation by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 03, 2021
I saw same.
But,the little girl's brain have already been knocked out.
She should be less than 5.

I still don't understand what might have led her into smoking at such a young age embarassed

Still a baby
Re: The 2-year-old Who Was Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day Here Is His Transformation by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 03, 2021
Karemarealty288:

embarassed

Had to save this photo embarassed
Re: The 2-year-old Who Was Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day Here Is His Transformation by Getrich47(m): 4:27am On Jan 03, 2021
Karemarealty288:

This is sad cry
Re: The 2-year-old Who Was Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day Here Is His Transformation by Kapilta(m): 4:43am On Jan 03, 2021
40 cigs a day at just two shocked
Re: The 2-year-old Who Was Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day Here Is His Transformation by Kenny242(m): 7:00am On Jan 03, 2021
Justwise
Re: The 2-year-old Who Was Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day Here Is His Transformation by Sailorsoldier1: 7:03am On Jan 03, 2021
WibusJaga:
you shud thank the sensible Govt....Nigerians and God....God and Devil sef don tire for us....any bad tin na Devil cause am
Re: The 2-year-old Who Was Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day Here Is His Transformation by Sailorsoldier1: 7:04am On Jan 03, 2021
phioby554:
so painful, Abe make someone help me with money abeg🙆🙄
Drop ur account details
Re: The 2-year-old Who Was Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day Here Is His Transformation by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 03, 2021
It's okay

(1) (Reply)

Deadly Aba Bakasi Boys Has Risen Again See Their First Attack In Abia / My Friend Is Missing Since Sunday After Being Attacked In Anambra / Unknown Bloodbath Slaughtered Two Minor Twins In DOSA (very Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.