Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Viral Video Of Zlatan Telling Davido He Will Rob Femi Otedola (watch) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Viral Video Of Zlatan Telling Davido He Will Rob Femi Otedola (watch) (475 Views)

I Love Davido, He Put Me In A Private Jet For The First Time - Zubby Michael / Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse / It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Video Of Zlatan Telling Davido He Will Rob Femi Otedola (watch) by Royalhignness: 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
A video has surfaced on social media showing singer, Zlatan Ibile revealing how businessman, Femi Otedola and his friends donated billions without giving him anything.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2021/01/zlatan-davido-otedola-related-300x168.jpg[/img]

Mr. Otedola’s daughter, also a popular disc Jockey, DJ Cuppy had reportedly taken Zlatan to fundraise sometime ago and during the event, huge donations in millions and billions were made by Femi Otedola and his close associates.

However, the Zanku crooner claimed nothing was given to him. Speaking with Davido in a live video, Zlatan lamented, saying that they didn’t give him any money, and he might end up robbing them but Davido laughed at his statement Read More

Watch the video below;

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https:///watch-viral-video-of-zlatan-telling-davido-he-will-rob-femi-otedola/&ved=2ahUKEwj27InQtMPuAhWVSxUIHfmdC5AQFjAFegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw0kbwaB7V6kQ4Dvpeeai-G5
Re: Viral Video Of Zlatan Telling Davido He Will Rob Femi Otedola (watch) by LeeSantos(m): 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
if this is authentic news. then we've ourselves something that would trend 2021.

still waiting for he remaining news
Re: Viral Video Of Zlatan Telling Davido He Will Rob Femi Otedola (watch) by TheStakeHolder(m): 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh.
Re: Viral Video Of Zlatan Telling Davido He Will Rob Femi Otedola (watch) by Sikay19(m): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
These guys jokes with everything. He might have himself blamed for such statement. Some people and their loose mouth self angry
Re: Viral Video Of Zlatan Telling Davido He Will Rob Femi Otedola (watch) by JaneYave(f): 8:08am On Jan 30, 2021
Some people wait for your lemon to make it more sour. What does this person intend to achieve?

(1) (Reply)

Erica: I Have No Business With Kiddwaya / Lady Jokingly Tells Her Man She Cheated, Only For Him To Confess That He Slept W / Wizkid Vs Davido Battle Of Hits Taken To A Wedding Reception By New Wed & Guests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.