Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death (33833 Views)

Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos) / Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air / Burial Of 6 Fulani Herdsmen Killed By Criminal Gangs In Army Uniform In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by MrCover: 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
Update From . COM

Six armed Fulani men ambushed two youths from Jol community, Riyom Local Government Area of Plateau State, killing one, Reports.

It was gathered By News Crew, That the incident happened at about 7.43pm on Tuesday night, January 26, at Nod area while the youths were returning from Hoss to Jol community.

One of the young men identified as Amos Elisha, 20, was hacked to death while Daniel Sati sustained grievous injuries.

Spokesperson of the Plateau State Police Command, Gabriel Ogaba, who confirmed the attack, said the injured victim is currently recuperating in the hospital, and that investigation is ongoing to unravel the circumstances surrounding the attack.

He said the command is soliciting for useful information from well-meaning members of the community to aid their investigation.

Barrister Dalyop Solomon Mwantiri of the Emancipation Centre for Crisis Victims in Nigeria-ECCVN visited Vom Christian Hospital where the injured person and the corpse of Amos were taken by personnel of Divisional Police Headquarters of Riyom.

Daniel, who is nursing deep machete and dagger cuts in his head and hands, managed to narrate how they were ambushed by six Fulanis armed with daggers and swords few miles after a military checkpoint.

"I am Daniel Sati, 24 years and married with one child, I hail from Tanjol hamlet of Jol community. It was about 7:43pm of 26th January, 2021 that a group of 6 Fulanis armed with machetes, daggers and dazzling swords laid us ambush on our way back from Hoss’ Market to Jol Community,"

Daniel recalls sighting the killers before approaching the spot, but was persuaded by his friend who was brimming with courage and faith, to keep moving.

"We were walking from Makera (village) where we went to buy water pump machine parts. I saw signs of human movements in the grasses and suggested that we should turn back but Amos said we should have faith, that even if we would be killed, we should still trust Jesus to provide us a refuge in heaven," he said.

''On getting to where they laid the ambush, three Fulani men abruptly emerged from both sides of the roads and started chasing us after a long trek from Makera.

According to him, another group of 3, making 6 also emerged from the other side of the road and pounced on them with their daggers, cutlasses, knives among others.

''As we tried to fight back, we were overpowered as the hacking became tensely unbearable with high potency of engulfing life. Daniel added.''

“we picked stones and anything available to defend ourselves with. Amos was also bleeding but I don’t know which part of his body was he struck,” he said.

Daniel ran, fighting and praying in his heart, with blood dripping from different sides of his head and hands. He fell down at a point, clearly weak as a result of blood lost from the injuries and continued bleeding, and was to be stabbed again on the ground, but swiftly sprang up, hitting the sword off on the attacker’s hand.

His friend had ran into nearby bushes and was chased by five of the attackers. Daniel’s aggressor drew out a smaller knife to inflict more injuries on him, but he never gave up. He struggled until he knocked him down with only a stone in his hand. He was however accosted by the other assailants, before he could rise up and run.

"They hit me several times with their daggers and machetes but with the help of God, I still ran until i escaped to Tashek (nearby village) from where I was taken to Riyom Police Divisional Headquarters, and later on to the hospital for medical attention.”

On getting to Tashek hamlet, Daniel reported his encounter to local vigilante called “Neighborhood Watch” who swung into action to rescue Amos, not knowning that his friend has already been hacked dead by the said killer Fulani militias.

As to the identity of the attackers, Daniel narrated that, “I facially know one of the attackers who is a Fulani from Dakar (Guava) area close to Rankum (Mahanga) of Jol Community. He is among those that came and pitched their mobile tents around our settlements.”

In the process of search, Amos was found dead in a pool of blood with stained machete and handset at the scene, believed to belong to the killers when vigilante arrived the spot.

Adding voice to the unattended plights of the affected village/hamlet, a Pastor in the area, Yusuf Tanko, said herdsmen in the area have issued several threats openly even during meetings with securities but no arrest is made.

"In our meetings in farmer-herder reconciliation committees, the herders always complain that the natives are always preventing them from herding, freely to wherever they wish,” which points at the helpless state of insecurity rising up in the area, he said.

According to the Barrister, "Tashek Village in particular, has had its ugly experience from killer Fulani armed attacks in the recent past, and its remains a theatre of violent attacks, unprecedented mischievous grazing and other related heinous activities continuously being perpetrated as gathered. For instance, Mr Zakka Sunday and Mr. Elisha Yakubu, the father to Amos Elisha were killed in the same location ten years ago."

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/1/one-hacked-to-death-as-six-armed-fulani-men-ambush-two-youths-in-plateau-state.html

2 Likes

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by Mokason288(m): 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nah wah ooo ... I sincerely wonder what we did to deserve all this?

And Buhari has turned deaf ears to the cry of the people that voted for him

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by Freestainworld(m): 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
When ESN is chasing them away from the East, everybody will be blaming and cursing them out, just look at the mayhem this people are causing their host communities, and nobody will talk now or be arrested but when the youth's retaliate, the cows in ASO Rock will start blabbing their stinking mouths.

212 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by mamaafrik(m): 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
Where is oni of Ife,Falana and others asking the southern Nigerians to remain docile,where are the foolish Northern leader supporting crime,Everyone nearing bush should always have a Cutlass or a gun (preferably),Gun to gun no Fulani man fit,where is the foolish IG issuing order of arrest,were is Lamido and Sanusi,devilish Muslims,If you see any pro-fulani supporter post on Nairaland,remove it,their black forefather

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
Where's that herdsman senator?
Come and see your people.
Their own don dey too much

Rip to the dead. Rapid healing to the survivors.
Wetin burst my head una see ambush una still use faith. Even the Bible say faith without works is dead. Ogbeni if I smell danger,Wetin be smell,if I dream am sef I don follow my leg talk. Life is too short and too sweet to take unnecessary risks. In fact my friends call me Japanese. Because I japa at the slightest sign.

But wait o,the guy said he is 24 and married with child. When he reach my age if him pikin be like am he go don become grandpa. And I'm here as single as letter I.
This life no balance

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by decatalyst(m): 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
And we have "presidency" in this country?

It is sad.

9 Likes

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by Queenlovely(f): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
Everyone you know will eventually die, including yourself
This is probably the most important reality check you’ll ever get while you’re alive.
It’s one of the harshest truths we all have to deal with at some point in our lives. Your mother, your father, your siblings, your dog, your loved ones & you, are mortal and at one point every single one will cease to exist.
This alone is a strong enough reason to appreciate everything you have in your life! Holding grudges is stupid, deal with the tiny problems and don’t forget to tell anyone who’s important to you how much you care for them and how important they are to you.
Mend your relationships, especially with those who made a difference in your journey because you might not get a second chance to do so.
After your relationships affairs are in a good place, it’s time to get serious about your life.
YOU WILL DIE ONE DAY!
So why the hell do you want to live a boring life?

5 Likes

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by MostImportant(m): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
Killing people for no reasons. SMH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by Righteousness2(m): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
There is serious Trouble in the Land.
Wickedness in full action.

I was touched by these words by Brother Amos,

I saw signs of human movements in the grasses and suggested that we should turn back but Amos said we should have faith, that even if we would be killed, we should still trust Jesus to provide us a refuge in heaven,"

His Conciousness of Eternity struck me.
That is Exactly how we are to live in this Sinking Wicked World.

No one knows His day to Depart this Earth.
I Don't know what tomorrow may bring,
I can't tell you what is in Store,
I Don't Have an answer to the Questions of Life.
But I know Whom I Have Believed!
His Name is JESUS.
HE alone will Guaranteed you Life Here on Earth and in Eternity.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by ojun50(m): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
Sha na like this we go dey day

2 Likes

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by TruthHurts1(m): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
The Middle Belt was the first region to experience the insanity of FULL ANUS herdsmen at its worst after the dullard came to power in 2015. What have they been looking at for the past 5 years? South West immediately formed Amotekun when it became clear who the enemy in SW is, and the SE was not far behind in forming the ESN. Meanwhile, Middle Belters are still identifying themselves as members of the Arewa consultative Forum. Well, the solution to your problems lies with you. If you want to live as second class citizens go ahead.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by UncleHaba22: 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
Watch how this matter will die off
If it was sex party news they heard they would have caught the offenders

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by Taejimin(f): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
I'm just tired of this country. Bad news everywhere

2 Likes

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by yanabasee1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
One man who claimed he's a Fulani, a senator and a rtd military officer....Said that Nigerians can't stop open grazing because Nigerians eat kpomo, shaki and meats and also benefits from other resources gotten from cow...

He totally forget that herding is a business.... They don't pay tax, they move their cows freely to destroy people's farms, they sell the cows and make huge profits, yet they don't pay tax...

They want to go about feeding the cows for free and selling the cows at a very high price..And wants Nigerians to believe that they are doing us unmerited favours.....

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by GODBLESSBUHARI: 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
Fake news grin... This is Exactly what Femi Adesina has been saying all along..Enough of this nonsense already,seems Wailers bring up anything just to Make Our Lovely President's regime look terrible..
You can as well bring up more new stories about how herdsmen are causing havoc just to continue putting this lovely country in disarray but all your plans have failed...
Bloody ungrateful Wailers....
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by sheller(m): 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
The nation's nightmare ��

2 Likes

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by Funkeshuga(m): 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
I pity the innocent Fulani that will be vulnerable after Buhari tenure even though they don't value human life

where is that Arrewa the jalloh blood, by the time Buhari will leave that sit, your political ambition must have been dead because other Nigerians won't mind to abandoned their ethnicity difference and stand against you people

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by osuofia2(m): 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
N
Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by MansoryMX(m): 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
My own be say kill or be killed. Let them ask questions later
Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by lastmessenger: 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
They will never stop until you treat them worse than they treat you. They are the cursed tribe of Africa.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by Akpuobi1: 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
H
Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hmm.. The perpetrators must be punished.. Enough is enough!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by butterfly777(m): 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hmnn

One of the simple ways everyone can take part in the fight against open grazing of cattle and the attendant violence and destruction is by NOT BUYING MEAT until further notice.

You won't die if you don't eat red meat, but you and many others can reduce the motivation of the cattle herders to rear cattle in your area.

Buy so doing, you can save the lives and farm investment of innocent hardworking Nigerians whose farms are waiting to be ravaged and destroyed.

By that little act, you can help stop the problem of food scarcity caused by the fear of farmers for farming and the destruction of their farms.

You are a civilian, but you can stop patronizing BLOOD meat, and financing our common enemy.

This is not the only step we have to take, but it is one of many strategies for fighting a common enemy who depends on us for patronage.

Let's boycott red meat until further notice. We won't die.

7 Likes

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by knowhowk: 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
Just in one sentence ,What is the Presidency Doing to stop the killings .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by pretydiva(f): 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
Not again nau. This is getting too much already. We all need to protect ourselves by ourselves since the security agencies have all failed in that aspect

4 Likes

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by ENGINEERG(m): 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
If you are in Nigeria, you don't die at your appointed time....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
Chase these people out . No
You said we are One Nigeria with Animals and beasts undecided undecided

Your matter tire me shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by Cerebellum: 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
Almajiri!!!grin

Wetin We do for Una

Killing and kidnapping upandan

U self don learn work from ur brothers in the Sssouthhcheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by sweetonugbu: 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ana ekwu nke ha mere, ha ana eme ozo. Ndi azu anu uka, ijiji adighi anu ihe na eso ozu abanye ana. Enough said

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave / Kidnappers Arrested In Isiala Mbano In Imo State - Pictures / Thieves Get Yogurt Drink After Receiving Jungle Justice From Angry Mo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.