Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death (33824 Views)

Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos) / Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air / Burial Of 6 Fulani Herdsmen Killed By Criminal Gangs In Army Uniform In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
All those supporting these herdsmen will have their parents and loved ones hacked off by these same evil people

4 Likes

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by ENGINEERG(m): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
Heaven is still a misery, no one has experience it before...let us enjoy this world first
Righteousness2:
There is serious Trouble in the Land.
Wickedness in full action.

I was touched by these words by Brother Amos,

[b][/b]

His Conciousness of Eternity struck me.
That is Exactly how we are to live in this Sinking Wicked World.

No one knows His day to Depart this Earth.
I Don't know what tomorrow may bring,
I can't tell you what is in Store,
I Don't Have an answer to the Questions of Life.
But I know Whom I Have Believed!
His Name is JESUS.
HE alone will Guaranteed you Life Here on Earth and in Eternity.
Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by lovelylad: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
I want to use my remaining 1% battery to express my Humble opinion on this, although the

2 Likes

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
Fulanis are animals in human skin ! The only good or harmless fulani is a dead one.
Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by saintruky(m): 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
Abeg i need get something clear...

These herdsmen, do they just see an individual n attack d individual without any form of provocation?

I really wan know ma dey on red alert in case i see em... Ma know whether na me go first strike or not
Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
I keep saying this. Arm and protect yourself and loved ones

1 Like

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
We need just 10 more people like Sunday Igboho in the South West.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Miyetti Allah is proud of him sons. Buhari is proud of his grand sons.

Stupid government.

1 Like

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by IgboWarlord(m): 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
There is serious Trouble in the Land.
Wickedness in full action.

I was touched by these words by Brother Amos,

[b][/b]

His Conciousness of Eternity struck me.
That is Exactly how we are to live in this Sinking Wicked World.

No one knows His day to Depart this Earth.
I Don't know what tomorrow may bring,
I can't tell you what is in Store,
I Don't Have an answer to the Questions of Life.
But I know Whom I Have Believed!
His Name is JESUS.
HE alone will Guaranteed you Life Here on Earth and in Eternity.

Mumu that saw human movement in the grass and did not run away..You expected Jesus to provide a place in heaven for you even if you die...Ndi ara..

1 Like

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by Oluwaleinad14(m): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
The handset found at the scene will so much be of help if the security personnel really want to do their work and brings those involved to book,but No the Fulani terrorist are the No.1 citizens of the country are surely nothing will be done.

Just waiting for any oloriburku Gov or religion leaders to tell us how we should live in love and peace as 1Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by tit(f): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
Good one by the Fulani.
Make we see una enter bush again.
You stay in your village.
If you are too hungry, move to His.
We go find you there, later.
Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by ud4u: 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
Problem every where

Which way out
Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by Emptoluwani: 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
I like dat
Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by chasy16(f): 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:
Everyone you know will eventually die, including yourself
This is probably the most important reality check you’ll ever get while you’re alive.
It’s one of the harshest truths we all have to deal with at some point in our lives. Your mother, your father, your siblings, your dog, your loved ones & you, are mortal and at one point every single one will cease to exist.
This alone is a strong enough reason to appreciate everything you have in your life! Holding grudges is stupid, deal with the tiny problems and don’t forget to tell anyone who’s important to you how much you care for them and how important they are to you.
Mend your relationships, especially with those who made a difference in your journey because you might not get a second chance to do so.
After your relationships affairs are in a good place, it’s time to get serious about your life.
YOU WILL DIE ONE DAY!
So why the hell do you want to live a boring life?

What is this one saying? shocked

3 Likes

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by BRATISLAVA: 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by okedoyinolabisi(f): 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
what exactly is wrong with these blood sucking monsters? na curse abi swear, must they wreck havoc everywhere they go ni? man tire o

1 Like

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by wizzypablo(m): 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
the should just driv this pple out of we country plz

1 Like

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by Nitah1: 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:
This is probably the most important reality check you’ll ever get while you’re alive.
It’s one of the harshest truths we all have to deal with at some point in our lives. Your mother, your father, your siblings, your dog, your loved ones & you, are mortal and at one point every single one will cease to exist.
This alone is a strong enough reason to appreciate everything you have in your life! Holding grudges is stupid, deal with the tiny problems and don’t forget to tell anyone who’s important to you how much you care for them and how important they are to you.
Mend your relationships, especially with those who made a difference in your journey because you might not get a second chance to do so.
After your relationships affairs are in a good place, it’s time to get serious about your life.
YOU WILL DIE ONE DAY!
You made no reason at all in ur article, you only succeeded in telling us the reason why you people indulge in terrorism.
Your last line exposed you as a terrorist why don't you take ur own life?

1 Like

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by nedekid: 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
knowhowk:
Just in one sentence ,What is the Presidency Doing to stop the killings .
Kill but don't kill cows.
You dare kill cow??
You will see the fury of the presidency ie crocodile smile!
python dance!
Monkey tail!
All will be declared.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by IbnBattuta1960: 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
Why do we tolerate murder?
Are we now as cheap as chicken?

1 Like

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by yusluvad(m): 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
May God in his infinite mercy come to the rescue of his people and strike our jihadist enemies from top to bottom...

1 Like

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by walkingshadow911: 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
decatalyst:
And we have "presidency" in this country?

It is sad.
president from Niger republic

2 Likes

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by effyokokon678(m): 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
RIP to the dead but God will certainly put an end to these massacre one day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by Franktom247(m): 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
Buhari is the most luckiest president na covid never make international community begin ask this man question why one set of nigerians is hell bent on destroying the country and nobody in government is doing anything about it

3 Likes

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by Akanoaaa(m): 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
GODBLESSBUHARI:
Fake news grin... This is Exactly what Femi Adesina has been saying all along..Enough of this nonsense already,seems Wailers bring up anything just to Make Our Lovely President's regime look terrible..
You can as well bring up more new stories about how herdsmen are causing havoc just to continue putting this lovely country in disarray but all your plans have failed...
Bloody ungrateful Wailers....
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria

May everyone of your family suffer the something.
Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by aryzgreat: 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
I have not killed in my life and don't have intention of being a murderer but, you see this Fulani herdsmen wahala eh? I don't mind shooting any bagger that will cross the red line of destroying my farm or killing my relation that stops them from incessant grazing.

I will revenge to the last. You ppl don't have monopoly of violence. Poison their cows and chase them out with vigilante, cultists, youths and what have you.

Enough is Enough!

1 Like

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by Sultty(m): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
Buhari is a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by Princewell2012(m): 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
MostImportant:
Killing people for no reasons. SMH.

Honestly I love this post. It is very deep, and I have alots to learn from it. God bless you.
Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by Princewell2012(m): 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:
YOU WILL DIE ONE DAY!
Hmn honestly I love this write up. It is very deep, may God bless you
Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by abeylee001: 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
Does it means that this people called Fulanis cannot be controlled by the government? Or because Fulani man is in power now no other tribes should exist in Nigeria? Buhari should know that he was voted in by Nigerians not only Fulanis .

1 Like

Re: 6 Fulani Men In Plateau Ambush Two Youths, One Hacked To Death by walkingshadow911: 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
saintruky:
Abeg i need get something clear...

These herdsmen, do they just see an individual n attack d individual without any form of provocation?

I really wan know ma dey on red alert in case i see em... Ma know whether na me go first strike or not

swears, the whole thing just tired me.
the only power this people has are the presidency and the arm forces. dey dont amount to anything.. This country is under siege . ogun kill any politician dat tell me otherwise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

35-Year-Old Man Kidnaps Teenager In Lagos, Keeps Her As Sex Slave / Police Kill 'Agbara' Bukola Adeoye, Wanted Armed Robber In Ondo State / My Funny Chat With A Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.