Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! (38774 Views)

DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG / DJ Cuppy Treats A Troll Who Say She Is Very Dirty And Unkept With Kindness On IG / Profile Of Tinuola Ogunyale: Her Endorsements And Rise In The Movie Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Hardgun: 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
Eagban:
Why did Zlatan not get a written contract/agreement for his dealings with her?
No b zlatan bring topic na
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Benwallt(m): 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
You started the noise. You can't rise above it. Like that zlatan guy though I don't know any of his song. If all guys represent like this girls go behave well knowing fully well you don't send or care. 3gbosas for Zlatan.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Bimpe29: 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
Baawaa:
If you don't pay for goods and services, friendship cannot work
She is really mean and irresponsible if the report of her business relationship with Zee is true.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Hardgun: 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Cruise

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by aderinsola75355: 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
:if you like climb mount Everest and fall down....Zlatan still No Know You
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by staymore: 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
osuofia2:
i stand with Cuppy, Nigerians hate rich kids forgetting it is not their fault that their parents are rich.
Poverty no be disease. Rise above hate

Exactly.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by meobizy(f): 11:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
She used the boy to do maga and wanted to try it again. Nigerian women are ingrates. Thank God he wisened.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Paulcyril19: 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
IamHeWrites:
DJ Cuppy has reacted after Zlatan Ibile said he doesn't know her despite collaborating with her on a song 'Gelato' in 2019, Igbere TV reports.

Cuppy in her reaction on Twitter wrote;

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1355163389669089287?s=19

Recall earlier this month, Cuppy disclosed that Zlatan blocked her on social media apps, WhatsApp and Instagram, for over 10 months.

During a recent interview, Zlatan Ibile stated that he doesn't know who DJ Cuppy is after he was asked why he blocked her on WhatsApp and Instagram.

On Friday, Afeare Isreal, aide to singer Davido revealed why Zlatan Ibile blocked celebrity disc jockey DJ Cuppy on both Instagram and WhatsApp.

Afeare shared what went wrong between Zlatan and DJ Cuppy in an Instagram post on Friday.

He said Zlatan did not receive any money from their song ‘Gelato’.

Afeare’s posts comes not up to 24 hours after a video of Zlatan denying DJ Cuppy in an interview went viral.

In the interview he said he did not know who bares the name Cuppy.

The question of why he blocked the DJ was asked weeks after the DJ said she was blocked by the singer.

DJ Cuppy had called out the singer for blocking her for over 10 months on January 8.

“10 months later and I sometimes still wonder why @Zlatan_Ibile blocked me on WhatsApp and Instagram without ever saying why. we were actually friends ��‍♀️ …AND “Gelato” was a hit!” she wrote.

Every other artist would be scared of working with her now. All these ajebo children with their lack of OT.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by jaxxy(m): 12:15am On Jan 30, 2021
Love how?? What love cuppy??
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 30, 2021
Which kindness does she show people?
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Respect55(m): 1:54am On Jan 30, 2021
osuofia2:
i stand with Cuppy, Nigerians hate rich kids forgetting it is not their fault that their parents are rich.
Poverty no be disease. Rise above hate
You stand as a fool
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Humanoid01(m): 3:57am On Jan 30, 2021
Eagban:
Why did Zlatan not get a written contract/agreement for his dealings with her?
They probably thought since they were friends, they didn't need that. Whether they signed a contract to that effect or not, it still doesn't justify not paying him for his work. If the allegation is true, then Cuppy messed up.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 30, 2021
hakeem4:
So you paid him with kindness? After all the energy zlatan used to shout ayii and who is your daddy? in that gelato song

grin
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 30, 2021
hakeem4:
So you paid him with kindness? After all the energy zlatan used to shout ayii and who is your daddy? in that gelato song
Ayii!!! grin
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Eagban(m): 8:39am On Jan 30, 2021
Humanoid01:

They probably thought since they were friends, they didn't need that. Whether they signed a contract to that effect or not, it still doesn't justify not paying him for his work. If the allegation is true, then Cuppy messed up.
Just understand that if anybody has an advantage over you they will use it. Sentiments and friendships have no place in business. It is a cut throat world... Whenever you're dealing with anybody just get a written/signed agreement and you won't have any reason to despair.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Olubusayo16(m): 8:41am On Jan 30, 2021
IamHeWrites:
DJ Cuppy has reacted after Zlatan Ibile said he doesn't know her despite collaborating with her on a song 'Gelato' in 2019, Igbere TV reports.

Cuppy in her reaction on Twitter wrote;

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1355163389669089287?s=19

Recall earlier this month, Cuppy disclosed that Zlatan blocked her on social media apps, WhatsApp and Instagram, for over 10 months.

During a recent interview, Zlatan Ibile stated that he doesn't know who DJ Cuppy is after he was asked why he blocked her on WhatsApp and Instagram....mumu like you ,you want

On Friday, Afeare Isreal, aide to singer Davido revealed why Zlatan Ibile blocked celebrity disc jockey DJ Cuppy on both Instagram and WhatsApp.

Afeare shared what went wrong between Zlatan and DJ Cuppy in an Instagram post on Friday.

He said Zlatan did not receive any money from their song ‘Gelato’.

Afeare’s posts comes not up to 24 hours after a video of Zlatan denying DJ Cuppy in an interview went viral.

In the interview he said he did not know who bares the name Cuppy.

The question of why he blocked the DJ was asked weeks after the DJ said she was blocked by the singer.

DJ Cuppy had called out the singer for blocking her for over 10 months on January 8.

“10 months later and I sometimes still wonder why @Zlatan_Ibile blocked me on WhatsApp and Instagram without ever saying why. we were actually friends ��‍♀️ …AND “Gelato” was a hit!” she wrote.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Humanoid01(m): 9:16am On Jan 30, 2021
Eagban:
Just understand that if anybody has an advantage over you they will use it. Sentiments and friendships have no place in business. It is a cut throat world... Whenever you're dealing with anybody just get a written/signed agreement and you won't have any reason to despair.
Yeah, you're right. If my assumption turns out to be true, then I must say they were being childish to not have considered a written agreement. However, I think this has to do with a case of betrayal from the guy's part, not the money itself. If it was about the latter, then he would have brought it to the media himself.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Eagban(m): 9:27am On Jan 30, 2021
Humanoid01:

Yeah, you're right. If my assumption turns out to be true, then I must say they were being childish to not have considered a written agreement. However, I think this has to do with a case of betrayal from the guy's part, not the money itself. If it was about the latter, then he would have brought it to the media himself.
I believe this is a case of unrequited love and doesn't have anything to do with finance... I don't think Zlatan is that dumb...
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Maliqcious: 9:57am On Jan 30, 2021
Naturally Ladies love free things.. I won't be surprised at all if it all true. That's why I think she got no stable man in her life because she loves to take but giving no. Unlike her sister Temi, Eazi's heartrob
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Baelila: 10:11am On Jan 30, 2021
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Falomo211(m): 10:16am On Jan 30, 2021
mayklef:
if you like climb mount Everest and fall down....Zlatan still No Know You

grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Mryacks: 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
[quote author=HopeVictor post=98559008]I hate people that are not straight forward..If you do business with person no allow any evil spirit make you no give the person him share.. [/quotep]

Unfortunately that is what alot of people do...pathetic.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
U better pay dat young man his moni
Women too stingy. D too like free tins
Even wit all d moni u still cant pay
Re: DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! by Joachian: 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Sarkodie Dead? / Photo Of Afro Dija With Her Mother And Aunties / "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.