Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,248 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow (32204 Views)

I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) / Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me / Sunday Igboho: We Didn’t Burn Seriki Fulani’s Property, The Indigenes Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow by kayjay69(m): 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
I have never ever doubted the cowardice of the fulanis. They are not brave, they have never been brave. However, I must admit, they are a patient people like the vulture is a patient bird. And they see that the easiest ways to conquer is to divide, they learnt well from the british.

One way to think of what may be fuelling this invasion of herdsmen is as a means of truncating Tinubu's presidential ambition. If he supports the fulani invasion, he has lost the Southwest vote, if he does not support the fulani invasion, he has lost the Northern vote. If you look at it this way, then it plays right into the hands of the Fulani Fulani they'll just install another of theirs to succeed Buhari, my guess is El-Rufai or Atiku/Tambuwal (they play both parties).

So Tinubu is damned either way and should anything happen to Chief Sunday Igboho, he will be martyred, the Southwest will never forgive Tinubu. If I were Tinubu, I would count my losses and arm groups in the Southwest to fight these invaders to a standstill. But we know Tinubu, he is no hero. He loves power and fame and the fulanis know this and are playing him like a toy.

Interesting times ahead but people of the Southwest must remain vigilant and be ready to fight for what is theirs. They must no longer put faith on the government or traditional or religious leaders. Perhaps these events are needed to jolt my people and give them a reality check. Time will tell.
madridsta007:

This is very instructive.
The Seriki Fulani will come back to that town. Most certainly. He will use this time in exile to plan with Fulanis in government, in the army, etc, and he will come back with soldiers. The Fulani man is a marauding fellow and loves power as much as he loves his cows. If you think they will give up after RULING a Yoruba town in Yoruba heartland for 20+ years then you are joking. They will come back and violently take over that town.
Secondly, expect them to either kill Sunday Igboho or tell Tinubu that his political pact with them is over if he doesnt rein him in. The Fulani man is actually a coward. They cannot meet you in a prepared battle, but are masters at stealth warfare. Hence, they attack at night, attack when the town is at peace, etc.
If Yorubas do not want to be colonised, the first thing to do is to protect Sunday Igboho. Fulanis know how to identify a target leader and boom! They take him out.
But I do not believe the Yoruba man can hold on for too long. Your political leaders, traditional leaders will sell you out; the Army will come and take out Sunday Igboho like they did to that Tiv man.
Re: We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow by Bestbeelieve: 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
Oozz2:
They have no choice. Seriki fulani is a Nigerian and he is free to live and do business anywhere in Nigeria.

Rather than denying that man his right, the people of Igangan should rather leave the town for him and relocate to neighbouring towns; that way, peace will reign.

Yorubas are accommodating and it won't be a problem they leaving the town for the peaceful fulani seriki

can you live anywhr in nothern nigeria you?
Re: We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow by thuxzwda1: 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
Re: We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow by trappatoni(m): 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
Oozz2:
Yoruba no get mind to pursue that man comot from that town.

Let me shaa mind my business. It's a slave and master issue
your level of reasoning is below par if you think this is a Yoruba issue.
Re: We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow by ajl: 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
nazicartel:
Where's the Nigerian Army?... Those set of mad men will lead the seriki to that place and stay in that community for sometime

That's what I am actually expecting. It will probably happen. I suppose Buhari and his people are waiting for the right time.

1 Like

Re: We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow by olat86(m): 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
They have no choice. Seriki fulani is a Nigerian and he is free to live and do business anywhere in Nigeria.

Rather than denying that man his right, the people of Igangan should rather leave the town for him and relocate to neighbouring towns; that way, peace will reign.

Yorubas are accommodating and it won't be a problem they leaving the town for the peaceful fulani seriki

Oozz, have you been to the community before?. If you have not been there don't judge the indigenes.
Re: We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2021

Which yeye Ogun?? Where was Ogun when ur mothers were being raped and killed?? Where was Ogun when ur kings were flogged like criminals??Abeg park one side
when thunder fire Cows in ekiti and info forest, and Fulani ran away, the news was here on NL and you stupidly commenting then, thunder will soon fire you don't worry.
Re: We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow by calcal: 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
southniyikaye:
let's wait and see how that pans out

What Nigeria need is some sets of igboho's with courage and African magics..
No be only gun soldiers and police go carry?
We need some courageous men to lead and hold the fonts..
The next protest in Nigeria is not gonna be funny aswear, we are almost at the tipping point

well said,
Re: We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow by Loveknitting: 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2021

Will you move out of your own home for your enemies for the sake of peace?
Re: We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow by sulaak(m): 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2021

Seriki chose to stay in Igangan. U can't do anything about it

They have already done something about it.

1 Like

Re: We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow by olajizz01(m): 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2021

You can rather accept him in your region.
Re: We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow by olajizz01(m): 6:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
hotwax:

shebi your godforsaken family has lands you can give to seriki?

and girls in ur family can be offered to seriki people for rape..in the name of one nigeria
Hahahaha...................,see finishing.The guy deserved the name calling.
Re: We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow by Coinbased: 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hmmm
Re: We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow by Sammy4Joy: 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
Vardanes2:
“Dort, wo man Bücher verbrennt, verbrennt man am Ende auch Menschen":
H.Heine.

In English: "That was but a prelude; where they burn books, they will ultimately burn people as well." -- quote from Heinrich Heine.
Re: We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow by Sammy4Joy: 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
Vardanes2:
“Ubutumwa nabwiye abana banjye ni: Ntukarebe niba umwe ari Umuhutu cyangwa undi ni umututsi."

In English: "My message to my children is: Don’t look at whether one is a Hutu or the other is an Tutsi..."
Re: We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow by Thomthom(m): 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
nazicartel:
Where's the Nigerian Army?... Those set of mad men will lead the seriki to that place and stay in that community for sometime
wish one come be set of mad men again grin
nazicartel:
wish one come be set of mad men again

1 Like

Re: We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow by oloshun(m): 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2021

Please tell me about yourself, there is a reason
Re: We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow by oloshun(m): 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2021

Seriously you need a psychiatrist. This might be a NL issue now but we can all see how you reason. It is detrimental to your lineage.
Re: We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow by ekele09(m): 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
Igangan, that was the town I served during my NYSC. It was a peaceful town then
Re: We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow by Optional09: 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
kayjay69:
The problem is that it is still some Yoruba people (some because of religion and others out of pure ignorance) that are selling my people out. If not, then please explain to me how any well meaning Yoruba person will invite a tribe who are historically marauders masking as herdsmen into their own lands, all in the name of being nice and accommodating. I will not be shocked if that man returns to said community within a year from now. For me, the only solution to this is for every Yoruba son and daughter to arm themselves and be ready to defend what is rightfully theirs. Enough is Enough and the longer we delay, the worse it will be.

I have said it before and I will say it again. The Hausa-fulani do not understand logic. They are not rational people, if they were they would be seeking a real truce that brings real peace but that is not what they are after because that is not what they seek. They only understand power and force, if you try to dialogue it is perceived as a sign of weakness.

No one cares for the average Yoruba in the streets of South west cities or South west villages. We have politicians who are so ambitious, the moon is just their starting point. We have religious leaders who are so charismatic, Martin Luther King does not have nothing on them. We have traditional leaders who.... forgive me these ones are just mere mascots. All of them share one thing in common, they are only leaders in name, they do not understand what true leadership is about.

We are clearly a people who have learned nothing from the lessons offered from our history which is why we are on a firm path to repeating history. It is sad but these are the truths, I do not look to any one of the above category of leaders for support or leadership. It is high time Yorubas start to fortify and arm themselves, this is not a war that will be won overnight. We must be resolute and strong if we are to achieve permanent solutions.

Totally agree with you. We are without leaders and absolute lack of direction. Our people suffers because they have rob them everything that belongs to them including education.

1 Like

Re: We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2021

Is it doing business at the expense of the farmlands of the host community? You deserve to be butchered!!!
Re: We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
But this ibara people mumu oo.
How come they allowed this Dan Fulani to dwell among them all these years, despite the havocs he has wrecked and yet no one questions him. Is that fear or what? If Mr Sunday has not risen to this bravery, then this maniac would have continue in his mayhem.

1 Like

Re: We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow by ImperialYoruba: 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
Sunday Igboho always give notice before he acts in public interest, and follows it up.

Weeks before October 1st 2020, Sunday Igboho gave notice that he will lead a Oduduwa Nation rally to signal the separation of Yoruba from Nigeria. Many Yoruba leaders dismissed him.

On October 1st Chief Igboho and supporters carried Oduduwa flag and went on the rally. In many parts of Yorubaland supporters and activists joined in the rally. Biafra a also joined with their flag and in UK, US, there were rallies of solidarity for Igboho. In line with that, Professor Banjo Akintoye also held a zoom conference of worldwide Yoruba recognition for the commencement of our split from Nigeria. Brazil, Cuba, Puerto Rico, and many others all joined in.

Do you all remember this? grin

It was so serious that the traditional October 1st Nigerian Independence Celebration was not marked anywhere in Yorubaland. Lagos had spent money preparing for it to be celebrated but backed out. Many Yoruba leaders warned Igboho not to set Nigeria on fire and not to bring war to Yorubaland. We have their names and Identity, they will hear from us soon. grin

EndSars protest kicked in few days later. Then on Oct 20th youths were massacred at Lekki.

After his March on fulani of Ibarapa, Chief Igboho has proven himself as a man of trust, credibility and resolve. He is committed, he is dependable, he is patriotic and he is very fair.

Overnight he has become a sensation. He has become the savior and every community are asking for his help against fulani terrorists.

Shortly after his victory in Igangan we heard IGP had dispatched a squad to go arrest him. We were expecting they would send ACP Abba Kari. Fortunately for Kyari he did not come to Ibadan. Bihari had also directed a arrest or shoot at sight order. They were looking for a break down in law and order as excuse to nab Igboho. His house was torched.

Luckily for Bihari and IGP they backed backed out or postponed their order. Ibadan had been booby-trapped for such reaction and response to come from Abuja. Igboho did not beg them to spare him, far from it. He dared them to enter Ibadan to get him.

Igboho is what you see in front of camera. OPC is not dead. Agbekoya is not dead. Both are pro Oduduwa nation. As Fg was looking for a break down in law and order to exploit, the underground forces in Ibadan were equally excited and hoping Fg would send it's killer squad to invade Ibadan and set off the immediate exploit to detach Yorubaland completely from Nigeria.

Thank God none of this happened. It would have disrupted the scheduled force majeure, the political framework currently running on a clock to de-constitution Nigeria. We want this schedule to run it's full course, uninterrupted. It's very significant.

For those who worry and are in anxiety over the date of Nigeria, do not worry. Rest assured. Yoruba is out of Nigeria shortly. Edumare is with us.

As we speak, many elders who on October 1st dismissed and warned Igboho to drop Oduduwa nation in preference for restructuring have switched camps and on January 19th had signed the petition for Oduduwa Nation. Some are stubborn, and we shall treat their issue if they intervene negatively to suppress or sabotage Oduduwa Republic.

How often would you hear restructuring from our elders mouth before January 19th? Everyday, was it not? Well, have you heard anymore word of restructuring since? grin grin

Everyone is catching up!
Re: We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow by Jimmy231: 12:17am On Jan 31, 2021

Seriki chose to stay in Igangan. U can't do anything about it
You are a stupid human being. He be like say Ogun wan kill your generation
Re: We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow by Dolutoye: 5:32am On Jan 31, 2021

I don’t care if Nairaland ban me...but I must say that you are really stupid... I mean for real...you are too stupid
Re: We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow by Olisehinnocent: 7:24am On Jan 31, 2021
Seriki is always welcome in yorubaland any time anywhere. And there's nothing anybody can do about it. Yorubaland is for seriki, seriki is for yorubaland grin cheesy wink

Re: We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow by Yemisi87: 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
MickzyDonald:
We are with you guy's, the guy and his followers should be exiled,they are not worth living with, they'll eventually pay good with evil

Why did Yoruba people even allow them to settle there in the first place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group / Wike Set To Commission, Flag-Off Projects In Ibadan / Abolaji Idris Ajimobi: "I Married The Best Young Woman The North Had To Offer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.