Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Olu Jacobs Shares Then And Now Photo Of Himself And His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Jacobs Shares Then And Now Photo Of Himself And His Wife (2604 Views)

20 Vs 40: Omoni Oboli Shares Then Vs Now Photo / "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo / Teesa Williams Celebrates Her 16th Birthday. Regina Askia Shares Then Vs Now Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olu Jacobs Shares Then And Now Photo Of Himself And His Wife by HumphreyGspot(m): 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nollywood actor, Olu Jacobs has shared a then and now picture of himself and his lovely wife, Joke Silva. HGS Media Plus reports.

The father of three took to his verified Twitter handle to share the beautiful photos.

According to him, he wrote:

"How It Started, How It's Going"

https://mobile.twitter.com/OluJacobsTV/status/1354684419857117187

Olu Jacobs whose full name is Oludotun Baiyewu Jacobs is happily married to his wife, Joke Silva and are blessed with three children.

The actor has starred in more than hundred movies and has also won the “Africa Movie Academy Award” for best actor In leading role.

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2021/01/olu-jacobs-shares-then-and-now-photo-of-himself-and-his-wife/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Shares Then And Now Photo Of Himself And His Wife by EnvelopeUs(f): 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
Wow. So nice. Always lovely growing old with the love of your love.

4 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Shares Then And Now Photo Of Himself And His Wife by nairalander2020(m): 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
True love never grows old

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Shares Then And Now Photo Of Himself And His Wife by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
He dey rare to find this kin lasting relationship..
Nowadays relationships be like 2 mins indomie

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Shares Then And Now Photo Of Himself And His Wife by kenzysmith: 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
chain this woman fine when she young o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs Shares Then And Now Photo Of Himself And His Wife by Torosk1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
Beautiful people

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Shares Then And Now Photo Of Himself And His Wife by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
One of the few people that should really be celebrated not all the olosho baby mamas that use nollywood as coverups

5 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs Shares Then And Now Photo Of Himself And His Wife by cassidy1996(m): 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:
One of the few people that should really be celebrated not all the olosho baby mamas that use nollywood as coverups
true talk
Re: Olu Jacobs Shares Then And Now Photo Of Himself And His Wife by JaneYave(f): 7:32am On Jan 30, 2021
Growing old in love is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Shares Then And Now Photo Of Himself And His Wife by BlessedNuel: 8:20am On Jan 30, 2021
Your life will be fun filled if you get to marry the one God specially designer for you.
Re: Olu Jacobs Shares Then And Now Photo Of Himself And His Wife by Houseofglam7(f): 9:20am On Jan 30, 2021
Awwwwww
I love love kiss
Re: Olu Jacobs Shares Then And Now Photo Of Himself And His Wife by 9gel(m): 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hmmmm
How many times have you grown old with the love of your life.
EnvelopeUs:
Wow. So nice. Always lovely growing old with the love of your love.
Re: Olu Jacobs Shares Then And Now Photo Of Himself And His Wife by EnvelopeUs(f): 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
9gel:
Hmmmm
How many times have you grown old with the love of your life.

Lol. I always admire it when I see one. Many people are not blessed with such.

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs Shares Then And Now Photo Of Himself And His Wife by dahveey(m): 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
wow true love is good

(1) (Reply)

Why I Stopped Appearing In Hollywood Movies – 68-year-old Jackie Chan Opens Up / Mercy Johnson Daughter Basking Regally In Her Senatorial Seat / Goodluck Pays N40m To "moise Bently" (nigerian Artist) To Perform For Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.