Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Psquare: "They Thought I Wouldn’t Survive Alone But Now I’m Richer" – Mr P - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare: "They Thought I Wouldn’t Survive Alone But Now I’m Richer" – Mr P (2712 Views)

Iyabo Ojo 'I Was Born Rich, Married Poor & Now I’m Staying Rich Forever' / Timaya: “I Was Weighing 95, Now I’m Weighing 75” (Photos) / If I had a second choice I wouldn’t choose Miracle” - Nina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psquare: "They Thought I Wouldn’t Survive Alone But Now I’m Richer" – Mr P by MckenzieSkyBlog: 11:22am On Jun 25, 2021
Peter Okoye of PSquare fame has taken to his Facebook account to convey a message to haters who come online to simply criticize and ridicule him for splitting up with his brother Paul.

Recall that in 2017, Peter fell out with his twin brother, Paul, and older brother, Jude, and has been performing alone since then.

In a Facebook post, Peter stated that his enemies believed he wouldn't be able to thrive alone after the splitting of the music group.

According to him, they can’t stand the fact that he is now richer and doing well for himself

He wrote;

"TEAM P! WHAT WERE THEY THINKING? THAT I WASN’T GOING TO SURVIVE ALONE?

"THEY JUS CAN’T STAND THE FACT THAT I AM RICHER NOW AND DOING WELL FOR MYSELF. PAINED!

"THIS POST IS FOR THEM AND THEM ALONE! JUST WATCH THEM REFERRING THIS POST TO MY...READ MORE

1 Like

Re: Psquare: "They Thought I Wouldn’t Survive Alone But Now I’m Richer" – Mr P by tillaman(m): 11:24am On Jun 25, 2021
Jerk

6 Likes

Re: Psquare: "They Thought I Wouldn’t Survive Alone But Now I’m Richer" – Mr P by Onyi22(f): 11:31am On Jun 25, 2021
This one na family matter ooo

1 Like

Re: Psquare: "They Thought I Wouldn’t Survive Alone But Now I’m Richer" – Mr P by mayklef(m): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2021
Empty barrel makes d loudest noise....No reasonable man will make such a stupid statement against his own family

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psquare: "They Thought I Wouldn’t Survive Alone But Now I’m Richer" – Mr P by Realtalk20: 11:43am On Jun 25, 2021
Ariwo Konì owo o

1 Like

Re: Psquare: "They Thought I Wouldn’t Survive Alone But Now I’m Richer" – Mr P by SimplyShit: 11:44am On Jun 25, 2021
Go and sand fill Atlantic ocean if you're rich or richer

5 Likes

Re: Psquare: "They Thought I Wouldn’t Survive Alone But Now I’m Richer" – Mr P by Authoreety: 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
See how umunne dey cast dem selves..
Ikegwuru
Re: Psquare: "They Thought I Wouldn’t Survive Alone But Now I’m Richer" – Mr P by Solsix(m): 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
Small pikin dey worry this one

1 Like

Re: Psquare: "They Thought I Wouldn’t Survive Alone But Now I’m Richer" – Mr P by olamidedivotee(f): 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
Do you have sense now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Psquare: "They Thought I Wouldn’t Survive Alone But Now I’m Richer" – Mr P by CaroLyner(f): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
He's just putting himself up for bashing

1 Like

Re: Psquare: "They Thought I Wouldn’t Survive Alone But Now I’m Richer" – Mr P by flawlessjimmy(m): 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
If you are excelling, you don't need to say it, the world will notice it.

2 Likes

Re: Psquare: "They Thought I Wouldn’t Survive Alone But Now I’m Richer" – Mr P by damosky12(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
This is very childish...

1 Like

Re: Psquare: "They Thought I Wouldn’t Survive Alone But Now I’m Richer" – Mr P by Cholls(m): 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
Onyi22:
This one na family matter ooo

Re: Psquare: "They Thought I Wouldn’t Survive Alone But Now I’m Richer" – Mr P by Alusiizizi(m): 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
mayklef:
Empty barrel makes d loudest noise....No reasonable man will make such a stupid statement against his own family
Twin brother for that matter.
Re: Psquare: "They Thought I Wouldn’t Survive Alone But Now I’m Richer" – Mr P by fozapi(m): 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
MckenzieSkyBlog:
Peter Okoye of PSquare fame has taken to his Facebook account to convey a message to haters who come online to simply criticize and ridicule him for splitting up with his brother Paul.

Recall that in 2017, Peter fell out with his twin brother, Paul, and older brother, Jude, and has been performing alone since then.

In a Facebook post, Peter stated that his enemies believed he wouldn't be able to thrive alone after the splitting of the music group.

According to him, they can’t stand the fact that he is now richer and doing well for himself

He wrote;

"TEAM P! WHAT WERE THEY THINKING? THAT I WASN’T GOING TO SURVIVE ALONE?

"THEY JUS CAN’T STAND THE FACT THAT I AM RICHER NOW AND DOING WELL FOR MYSELF. PAINED!

"THIS POST IS FOR THEM AND THEM ALONE! JUST WATCH THEM REFERRING THIS POST TO MY...READ MORE

Would it make buhari receive treatment in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Psquare: "They Thought I Wouldn’t Survive Alone But Now I’m Richer" – Mr P by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ur mumu na follow come,and if them try to correct u for ur facebook u go block that person

2 Likes

Re: Psquare: "They Thought I Wouldn’t Survive Alone But Now I’m Richer" – Mr P by Kinsalat619(m): 11:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
Peter mumu oo no be small

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Actor Aguba Has Chosen His Wife / Dywane Wade's Hublot Wrist Watch. / Nollywood Actress Becomes First Nigerian In A Black Beauty/hair Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.