Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) (56678 Views)

Woman Dies 5 Weeks To Her Wedding In Adamawa (Photos) / 300 Level Unical Student Dies In Her Sleep Ahead Of Her Wedding (Photos) / Woman Dies 24 Hours After Her Wedding In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by investorMK(m): 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
Could this b village people?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by merits(m): 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian woman identified as Khadijat Kabir Ali Mai Katifa has died five days after her wedding, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By News Crew, Khadijat got married to Ibrahim Muhammad Dan Azumi, a staunch follower of Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso, on Sunday, January 24, 2021, in Dutse area of Kano state.

According to her family, she died on Friday morning, January 29.

From All Of Us @, May Her Gentle Soul, Rest In Perfect Peace 'Amen'

See more photos and posts mourning her death As Obtained By Below;

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1806689672842417&id=100005042046173&fs=0&focus_composer=0

Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by ec0malchemist(m): 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
May your gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

Let me teach you how to import gadgets from US and sell here in Nigeria with offer up and letgo accounts for free
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by fennels007(m): 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
After Ibrahim has spent his life savings for the wedding, she disappear like that, the family must replace her oooo.
Rip shall
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by sameks08(m): 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
rip to her. assuming dis is Igbo after paying heavy bill and she come kpeme de other week you no go laugh
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by OBIPLUS(m): 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
She close her eyes in the pix, Rip
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
Abeg make Una no vex...

Wetin dey happen for this country exactly?

[img]https:///media/7-30-2020/0-538d.gif[/img]
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
My Condolences to her family, she looks happy, I just hope it is not Convid because it seems no safety protocol was observed.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by MrCover: 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Abeg make Una no vex...

Wetin dey happen for this country exactly?

[img]https:///media/7-30-2020/0-538d.gif[/img]

MrCover Is Still Crying Till Now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
Strange and tragic stories abound.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by wonder233: 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
So if this woman hadn't just gotten married, would this story had made it to FP? Cos I see nothing distinguishing her from the thousands that die daily. Or someone who just got married is supposed to have some sort of immunity against death?
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Tedpgrass: 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
?? Covid related

RIP to the deceased
Comfort to her loved ones.

Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
You see how people are dying like chicken this year, if you dont take your spiritual life serious, you fit join them, this year is not a year to be a lukewarm Christian. This year needs aggressive prayers and holiness.

Draw close to your maker or the spirit of death will easily take you when its not your time. Dont say I did not tell you.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Humanoid01(m): 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
wonder233:
So if this woman hadn't just gotten married, would this story had made it to FP? Cos I see nothing distinguishing her from the thousands that die daily. Or someone who just got married is supposed to have some sort of immunity against death?

Death can come at anytime, it doesn't matter if you are preparing for an important event in your life, or you just achieved your dreams. So don't get yourself worked up when things don't go as planned. Death can come anytime.

That's the message from this post and many others like it. People need to see them to remind themselves about some important details about life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
So sad.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
Really a sad one.May she rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
May her soul find rest
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

News like this will make someone to question God But still on still,He only knows best...

Baba God,abeg instead of bad thing to happen,make heavy rain fall...

May we live long to experience the outcome of our happiest moments in life and beyond......

Rip to the deceased

I just laugh at the way people juxtapose death to non challance by GOD.

See inasmuch as GOD wants us alive, what Is more importnat to him is our Soul which is the real us.

So whilst we cry over the death of people, GOD Simply sees it as home coming..

All of us must die at one point or the other, the most important thing is to embrace christ so that our soul can find rest in paradise.

The only thing the world owes her are those simple words...

"May her soul rest in peace"
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by joelbooks: 12:35am On Jan 30, 2021
So sad
May God console the family
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by bluefilm: 1:13am On Jan 30, 2021
The man might have killed her with too much dîcking.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by tit(f): 2:31am On Jan 30, 2021
Them done use am do ritual
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by gulfer: 2:32am On Jan 30, 2021
Covid-19, because people in the north don't believe it ...
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by CandidNotes: 4:32am On Jan 30, 2021
Poor girl, RIP. With all the Yahoo ritualist videos floating around, nothing surprises me anymore. Those ritualists definitely get their money from the devil and who knows the covenant they entered into? Those around them need to be prayerful.
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:49am On Jan 30, 2021
This is one of the irony, brutality and bitterness of life. Feel sad for the living husband and the dead wife.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:10am On Jan 30, 2021
This is painful, just few days after wedding, may her soul rest in peace sad
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 30, 2021
what a loss!
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:27am On Jan 30, 2021
Chei her husband is now a window, just like that
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 9:28am On Jan 30, 2021
This is a sad news, may the Almighty console her loved ones
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Ukpor1(m): 10:31am On Jan 30, 2021
May she rest in perfect peace ijn Amen
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) by Boxer007(m): 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
Nmezor:
Really a sad one.

Nmezor. Ok gimme yor nomba and I will buy u 2 goat on valentine day.. Deal? wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dokpesi And His Son Clash Over Comment On COVID-19 / How Do I Rebuild My Damaged Self Esteem / Probability Of Contracting 6 Most Common Stds In One Sexual Encounter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.