Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

What Are Your Focus On? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are Your Focus On? (175 Views)

Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School / Simple Ways To Boost Your Focus For Improved Work Productivity / Pursue A Career Or Focus More On My Skill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Focus On? by Palaceacademy1: 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
With how busy life might be today, most of the time we operate on autopilot, seldom do we stop asking ourselves essential questions.

Thinking about what is missing in our lives not enough money, no big title and so on.

Human Being thinks between 50000-70000 thought a day, these thought are repetitive of previous days and 80% of the habitual thoughts are negative.

" What we focus on and feel we attract in our lives . Our destiny is consistently shaped by our thoughts."

How to control the focus on your thought when faced with a challenge or a problem, ( spend 5% of your time discussing the problem, 95% of your time finding innovative and creative solutions)

Remember " the problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude to the problem "

Ensure that you do the following on daily basis.
-Learn something new -"The journey of life is a learning process, successful people converted their failures into stepping Stones by learning from it and moving on"

-Enjoy- You have the ability to create memorable moments on a daily basis.

-Appreciation

-Reflect on your life- " An unexamined life is not worth living"

To get rid of those negative thought ask yourself one question, If this was my last day alive, what would I love to do?
Then go and do it.

1 Share

Re: What Are Your Focus On? by The5DME(m): 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
Audio motivation.
Re: What Are Your Focus On? by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
Thank ya bro for your motivation Talk

(1) (Reply)

The CORRELATION Between ACTIVITY And LONGEVITY / Unit Managers And Insurance Advisors Needed / No Body Care About Who Start It First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.