Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) (75115 Views)

The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Uniique(m): 11:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
KoshCAD:
I want to see Ikotun, iyana paga, mushin, idi Oro, ikorodu, oworoshoki, egbeda, yaba.

Why u go dey compare Yaba to ikotun and iyana ipaja?
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by lexy2014: 11:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
forgiveness:

I said Epe Ikorodu Ikeja Badagry aren't part of Lagos city. Yes! And Lagos state government confirmed that. cheesy

Its territorial extent and political jurisdiction encompasses the city of Lagos and the four administrative divisions of Ikeja, Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry"

Good. So what areas of Lagos does Lagos mainland comprise of when u said Lagos city consists of Lagos island and mainland?
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Perseverance127: 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
That's pitiful, dirty town.
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by drediamond(m): 11:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
forgiveness:

"Its territorial extent and political jurisdiction encompasses the city of Lagos and the four administrative divisions of Ikeja, Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry"

You no sabi read ni? grin

Eat your humble pie after reading carefully. grin

Lol, actually, I've been reading your back and forth epistles with the fellow.

But, the thing is, many people do not know the geographical complexity of Lagos state and they seem totally confused when these things are profoundly explained to them. It may in part not be their fault, because the government also has some enlightenment in regards to these issues to aid in urban planning and policies.

I remember when I told my friends sometimes back that we had to get to Lagos for a meeting. They were dazed like are we not in Lagos? because we are at a place in Ikeja then.

Many do not know the difference between Lagos(Isale Eko), Lagos, Lagos Island, Lagos FCT, Lagos City, Metropolitan Lagos, and Lagos State.

When long-time Lagosians or state residents that know deeply these things tried to explain to them, instead of listening, they rather argue needlessly

2 Likes

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Quim2: 11:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
KunleyY19:

Necom house in Lagos is 32storey... So calm down

You don't know what a Skyscraper is do You?
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by lexy2014: 12:03am On Feb 01, 2021
forgiveness:

I said Epe Ikorodu Ikeja Badagry aren't part of Lagos city. Yes! And Lagos state government confirmed that. cheesy

But then u didn't read were it said that epe, Ikorodu, ikeja and badagary were administered by d then western region govt (past tense). So is d western region govt still administering them? What has happened to them since 1968?
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by forgiveness: 12:05am On Feb 01, 2021
lexy2014:

That's why I said English seems to be a problem for u.

Q1. When did d Lagos State govt designate Lagos as Lagos city? In simple terms, it means d date d designation was done

Q2. When did Lagos State govt declare Lagos city as comprising Lagos mainland and island?

Your website doesn't answer d question and it's not in consonance with d claims that u made that "Lagos City" (and not City of Lagos) comprises Lagos island and mainland

Are you blind? Read what Lagos government wrote and stop grasping for straw. grin

Second question is not about when, it is, is it true Lagos comprises Lagos Island and Lagos mainland? The answer is yes. grin

The City of Lagos and Lagos city are same. Stop fooling yourself.

Now let me help you.....

LAGOS [EKO]

"This is the core of Lagos State and a highly urbanized Division. It consists of five Local Government Councils, vis: Lagos Island, Lagos Mainland, Surulere, Apapa and Eti-Osa"

1 Like

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by forgiveness: 12:08am On Feb 01, 2021
lexy2014:

But then u didn't read were it said that epe, Ikorodu, ikeja and badagary were administered by d then western region govt (past tense). So is d western region govt still administering them? What has happened to them since 1968?

You are such a slow learner. grin

ADMINISTRATIVE DIVISIONS [IBILE]

With a territorial land area of 351,861 hectares, Lagos State is made of five administrative divisions, namely: Ikeja, Badagry, Ikorodu, Lagos [Eko] and Epe. The divisions were created in May 1968 by virtue of Administrative Divisions [Establishment] Edict No. 3 of April 1968

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by forgiveness: 12:18am On Feb 01, 2021
drediamond:

Lol, actually, I've been reading your back and forth epistles with the fellow.

But, the thing is, many people do not know the geographical complexity of Lagos state and they seem totally confused when these things are profoundly explained to them. It may in part not be their fault, because the government also has some enlightenment in regards to these issues to aid in urban planning and policies.

I remember when I told my friends sometimes back that we had to get to Lagos for a meeting. They were dazed like are we not in Lagos? because we are at a place in Ikeja then.

Many do not know the difference between Lagos(Isale Eko), Lagos, Lagos Island, Lagos FCT, Lagos City, Metropolitan Lagos, and Lagos State.

When long-time Lagosians or state residents that know deeply these things tried to explain to them, instead of listening, they rather argue needlessly

Hahahaha! Honestly, the guy is confused but doesn't want to learn. I just tire for the guy.

I agree with you on the second paragraph. The government ought to educate and enlighten people in regards to this. I think none residents and non indigenes will find Lagos' complexity difficulty to understand.

The fourth paragraph will throw that guy off balance. E no go under isale eko from. Lagos Island. grin
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by felixation123(m): 12:18am On Feb 01, 2021
Are the inhabitants beautiful??beautiful city hungry inhabitants!!
Cashsteady:
Lagos is bae and it's actually better than many cities in Africa.. have watched videos of Accra, Kigali, Kampala, Rabat, and co and I tell u it's all nothing to write home about.
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by lexy2014: 12:22am On Feb 01, 2021
forgiveness:

Are you blind? Read what Lagos government wrote and stop grasping for straw. grin

Second question is not about when, it is, is it true Lagos comprises Lagos Island and Lagos mainland? The answer is yes. grin

The City of Lagos and Lagos city are same. Stop fooling yourself.

Now let me help you.....

LAGOS [EKO]

"This is the core of Lagos State and a highly urbanized Division. It consists of five Local Government Councils, vis: Lagos Island, Lagos Mainland, Surulere, Apapa and Eti-Osa"

Am not d one fooling myself. I think it's u. Here are your words:

"These are not part of Lagos but part of Lagos state. We are talking about Lagos city."

I have read what d Lagos State govt wrote. Maybe u should have read it before making ur claims. The information u provided is about Lagos State and Lagos city/Lagos
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Babysho(m): 12:30am On Feb 01, 2021
Cashsteady:

Some parts too in Lagos are beautiful as this and apart from the city central side.. what else is in windohek and Namibia? Travel outside windohek and see slums everywhere

Who paid you? Or are you just coming from the village?
I've been everywhere in Lagos and even Banana Island or Ikoyi isn't as planned out and beautiful as Windhoek or Luanda
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by forgiveness: 12:30am On Feb 01, 2021
lexy2014:

Am not d one fooling myself. I think it's u. Here are your words:

"These are not part of Lagos but part of Lagos state. We are talking about Lagos city."

I have read what d Lagos State govt wrote. Maybe u should have read it before making ur claims

Yawn! The places you assumed were Lagos city are not hence the need for that statement.

Stop confusing Lagos city with Lagos state next time. I believe you must have learnt a lot secretly. grin
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by lexy2014: 12:33am On Feb 01, 2021
forgiveness:

Yawn! The places you assumed were Lagos city are not hence the need for that statement.

Stop confusing Lagos city with Lagos state next time. I believe you have learnt a lot secretly. grin

D information u provided was for Lagos State and not Lagos city/Lagos. So u haven't been able to prove that there's a Lagos city or lagos which comprises Lagos island and mainland. In d end, u achieved nothing and u proved nothing
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by sage(m): 12:33am On Feb 01, 2021
optimusprime2:

South Africa... yes! But Namibia and Botswana?? shocked
C'mon! Is it watching YouTube that gave you that idea??

Dude you need to travel man. Lagos is a massive slum and when you visit Southern Africa your eyes go clear.

Most Nigerians dont even know how backward their environment is

Basic central water and central sewage is completely absent from Lagos. What kind of city is that?
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by sage(m): 12:39am On Feb 01, 2021
cappucino925:
google the rate of Hoodlums activity in The USA and you would be marveled and FYI USA and most first world country still have slums

You are fooling yourself if you believe a country like the USA has cities that look like Oshodi, Makoko, Mushin, Adjegunle or massive sections of the city that look like that.

The ghetto in the USA has central sewage, central water, side walks, nothing like open sewers and gutters, traffic lights, street lights, clear road markings, pedestrian lights

The ghettos in the US are far better than many parts of the Island

3 Likes

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by forgiveness: 12:40am On Feb 01, 2021
lexy2014:

D information u provided was for Lagos State and not Lagos city/Lagos. So u haven't been able to prove that there's a Lagos city or lagos which comprises Lagos island and mainland

Bhuhahahaha!

With a territorial land area of 351,861 hectares, Lagos State is made of five administrative divisions, namely: Ikeja, Badagry, Ikorodu, Lagos [Eko] and Epe. The divisions were created in May 1968 by virtue of Administrative Divisions [Establishment] Edict No. 3 of April 1968. The Divisions are further divided into 20 Local Governments and 37 Local Council Development Areas respectively, in accordance with Nigeria’s federal structure and the need to bring governance, development and participatory democracy to the grassroots.

IKEJA

Ikeja Division, a predominantly Awori enclave and the cradle of its civilization, consists of eight local government authorities namely: Agege, Ifako-Ijaiye, Kosofe, Mushin, Alimosho, Oshodi-Isolo, Somolu and Ikeja which serves as both the seat of the State Government and the divisional headquarters. The LCDAs include Agbado/Oke-Odo, Agboyi-Ketu, Ayobo-Ipaja, Bariga, Egbe-Idimu, Ejigbo, Igando-Ikotun, Ikosi-Isheri, Isolo, Mosan-Okunola, Odi Olowo-Ojuwoye, Ojodu, Ojokoro, Onigbongbo and Orile Agege. Ikeja is the state capital and administrative center of Lagos State Government. The division has a concentration of both medium and large scale industries within the Mushin-Isolo-Oshodi and greater Ikeja industrial complex, while also having a large agricultural area in its rural Alimosho, Kosofe and Agege districts. A fledging Central Business District [Alausa/Agidingbi] and Nigeria’s biggest and busiest international airport [Murtala Mohammed Airport] are situated in the divisional headquarters, Ikeja. There are over fifty settlements in the division notable among which are: Isolo, Isheri-Oshun, Ikotun, Isheri-Olofin, Meiran, Ejigbo, Egan, Ketu, Ojota, Shangisha, Oworonshoki,Mushin, Abesan, Magodo, Egbe, Igando, Idimu, Ayobo, Iju, Ifako, Abule Egba, Agboyi, Ikosi, Okota, Somolu, Ipaja, Abesan, Abesan, Oregun, Isheri-Oke, Oshodi, Oke-Afa, Ojodu, Ogudu, Bariga, Ilupeju, Obanikoro, Akowonjo, Agege, Ijegun, Alagbado, Aboru, Olota, Ojokoro, Ikola, Ajasa, Baruwa, Ewu, Abule-Onigbagbo, Odi-Olowo, Shasha, Mende, Ipodo and Alimosho.

BADAGRY

Badagry Division is a zone of culture mix between the Ogu and Awori as well as an international border region. It consists of four Local Governments, including: Ojo, Amuwo-Odofin, Ajeromi-Ifelodun, and Badagry as well as six Local Council Development Areas namely: Iba, Ifelodun, Olorunda, Oriade, Badagry West and Oto-Awori. Badagry serves as the divisional headquarters. The Division enjoys a pride of place in Nigerian history, especially as regards early European contacts with West Africa. Being a coastal town on the western littoral, Badagry was a major slave outpost and market during the pre-colonial era and also the entry point of Christianity in Nigeria being the place where the Bible was first preached in 1842, under the Agia Tree. The original name of the town, Gbagi, a contraction of the word ‘Ogbagleme’ means a ‘farmland near the swamp’ in Ogu language. The word, ‘Ogbagleme’ was later coined to

IKORODU

Ikorodu lies approximately 36 km north of Lagos and derives its name from ‘Oko-Odu’ meaning vegetable farm. This farmland was the first place where Oga, the crown prince of a Remo King and supposed founder of the town settled hence, the reference to the town as Ikorodu Oga. The Division consists of Ikorodu Local Govenment, and five Local Council Development Areas including: Igbogbo-Baiyeku, Ikorodu North, Ikorodu West, Imota and Ijede. By virtue of its location, the Division serves as the gateway to the country’s hinter-land. It is also an active commercial/energy center and national broadcasting gangway as the transmitters of the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria [FRCN], Voice of Nigeria [VON] and those of the State Broadcasting Corporation, [Radio Lagos/Eko F.M. and LTV], are located there.

The population of the Division consists of predominantly of the Ijebu and Remo groups that inhabit Ikorodu, Egbin, Igbogbo, Imota, Ijede, Maya Adio, Odogunyan, Isiu, Igbokuta, Ewu-Elepe, Baiyeku, Oreta, Ofin, Gberigbe, Erikorodo and Igbalu. However, along the riverine fringes of Ipakodo, Ibese, Ebute, Majidun, Itowolo, and other coastal communities, there is a strong presence of Eko-Awori population. The indigenes of Ikorodu Division are mostly traders and farmers with fishing thriving mostly along the Lagos Lagoon foreshore on the Cradoo [Ikorodu] Lake waterfront, Ipakodo, where a Nigerian Ports Authority Lighter Port Terminal is situated.

LAGOS [EKO]

This is the core of Lagos State and a highly urbanized Division. It consists of five Local Government Councils, vis: Lagos Island, Lagos Mainland, Surulere, Apapa and Eti-Osa,

Let us put your comprehension skills at test.

1 Like

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by sage(m): 12:40am On Feb 01, 2021
Babysho:

Who paid you? Or are you just coming from the village?
I've been everywhere in Lagos and even Banana Island or Ikoyi isn't as planned out and beautiful as Windhoek

I don't get why ignorant people are arguing this. Cities in Southern Africa put Lagos to shame

1 Like

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by slysteel: 12:44am On Feb 01, 2021
Cashsteady:
Lagos is bae and it's actually better than many cities in Africa.. have watched videos of Accra, Kigali, Kampala, Rabat, and co and I tell u it's all nothing to write home about.
Small small babies wey never travelled out of lagos since they were born are busy posting rubbish about shithole lagos ghetto being bae,stop posting nonsense and concentrate on your jamb abeg.
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by lexy2014: 12:44am On Feb 01, 2021
forgiveness:

Bhuhahahaha!

With a territorial land area of 351,861 hectares, Lagos State is made of five administrative divisions, namely: Ikeja, Badagry, Ikorodu, Lagos [Eko] and Epe. The divisions were created in May 1968 by virtue of Administrative Divisions [Establishment] Edict No. 3 of April 1968. The Divisions are further divided into 20 Local Governments and 37 Local Council Development Areas respectively, in accordance with Nigeria’s federal structure and the need to bring governance, development and participatory democracy to the grassroots.

IKEJA

Ikeja Division, a predominantly Awori enclave and the cradle of its civilization, consists of eight local government authorities namely: Agege, Ifako-Ijaiye, Kosofe, Mushin, Alimosho, Oshodi-Isolo, Somolu and Ikeja which serves as both the seat of the State Government and the divisional headquarters. The LCDAs include Agbado/Oke-Odo, Agboyi-Ketu, Ayobo-Ipaja, Bariga, Egbe-Idimu, Ejigbo, Igando-Ikotun, Ikosi-Isheri, Isolo, Mosan-Okunola, Odi Olowo-Ojuwoye, Ojodu, Ojokoro, Onigbongbo and Orile Agege. Ikeja is the state capital and administrative center of Lagos State Government. The division has a concentration of both medium and large scale industries within the Mushin-Isolo-Oshodi and greater Ikeja industrial complex, while also having a large agricultural area in its rural Alimosho, Kosofe and Agege districts. A fledging Central Business District [Alausa/Agidingbi] and Nigeria’s biggest and busiest international airport [Murtala Mohammed Airport] are situated in the divisional headquarters, Ikeja. There are over fifty settlements in the division notable among which are: Isolo, Isheri-Oshun, Ikotun, Isheri-Olofin, Meiran, Ejigbo, Egan, Ketu, Ojota, Shangisha, Oworonshoki,Mushin, Abesan, Magodo, Egbe, Igando, Idimu, Ayobo, Iju, Ifako, Abule Egba, Agboyi, Ikosi, Okota, Somolu, Ipaja, Abesan, Abesan, Oregun, Isheri-Oke, Oshodi, Oke-Afa, Ojodu, Ogudu, Bariga, Ilupeju, Obanikoro, Akowonjo, Agege, Ijegun, Alagbado, Aboru, Olota, Ojokoro, Ikola, Ajasa, Baruwa, Ewu, Abule-Onigbagbo, Odi-Olowo, Shasha, Mende, Ipodo and Alimosho.

BADAGRY

Badagry Division is a zone of culture mix between the Ogu and Awori as well as an international border region. It consists of four Local Governments, including: Ojo, Amuwo-Odofin, Ajeromi-Ifelodun, and Badagry as well as six Local Council Development Areas namely: Iba, Ifelodun, Olorunda, Oriade, Badagry West and Oto-Awori. Badagry serves as the divisional headquarters. The Division enjoys a pride of place in Nigerian history, especially as regards early European contacts with West Africa. Being a coastal town on the western littoral, Badagry was a major slave outpost and market during the pre-colonial era and also the entry point of Christianity in Nigeria being the place where the Bible was first preached in 1842, under the Agia Tree. The original name of the town, Gbagi, a contraction of the word ‘Ogbagleme’ means a ‘farmland near the swamp’ in Ogu language. The word, ‘Ogbagleme’ was later coined to

IKORODU

Ikorodu lies approximately 36 km north of Lagos and derives its name from ‘Oko-Odu’ meaning vegetable farm. This farmland was the first place where Oga, the crown prince of a Remo King and supposed founder of the town settled hence, the reference to the town as Ikorodu Oga. The Division consists of Ikorodu Local Govenment, and five Local Council Development Areas including: Igbogbo-Baiyeku, Ikorodu North, Ikorodu West, Imota and Ijede. By virtue of its location, the Division serves as the gateway to the country’s hinter-land. It is also an active commercial/energy center and national broadcasting gangway as the transmitters of the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria [FRCN], Voice of Nigeria [VON] and those of the State Broadcasting Corporation, [Radio Lagos/Eko F.M. and LTV], are located there.

The population of the Division consists of predominantly of the Ijebu and Remo groups that inhabit Ikorodu, Egbin, Igbogbo, Imota, Ijede, Maya Adio, Odogunyan, Isiu, Igbokuta, Ewu-Elepe, Baiyeku, Oreta, Ofin, Gberigbe, Erikorodo and Igbalu. However, along the riverine fringes of Ipakodo, Ibese, Ebute, Majidun, Itowolo, and other coastal communities, there is a strong presence of Eko-Awori population. The indigenes of Ikorodu Division are mostly traders and farmers with fishing thriving mostly along the Lagos Lagoon foreshore on the Cradoo [Ikorodu] Lake waterfront, Ipakodo, where a Nigerian Ports Authority Lighter Port Terminal is situated.

LAGOS [EKO]

This is the core of Lagos State and a highly urbanized Division. It consists of five Local Government Councils, vis: Lagos Island, Lagos Mainland, Surulere, Apapa and Eti-Osa,

Let us put your comprehension skills at test.

U are just copying and pasting yet u don't understand what u are copying and pasting. In all u posted, where did it say Lagos=Lagos city=Lagos mainland and island?

This is d closest but it's about Lagos State as a whole:

LAGOS [EKO]

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by forgiveness: 12:46am On Feb 01, 2021
lexy2014:

U are just copying and pasting yet u don't understand what u are copying and pasting. In all u posted, where did it say Lagos=Lagos city=Lagos mainland and island?

LAGOS [EKO]

Do you mean the Lagos [Eko] you saw is talking about Lagos state? grin
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by lexy2014: 12:47am On Feb 01, 2021
forgiveness:

You are such a slow learner. grin

But u went to Kano, enugu, Oyo and u weren't able to tie them to your theory that Lagos= Lagos city= Lagos island/mainland
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by forgiveness: 12:50am On Feb 01, 2021
lexy2014:

LAGOS [EKO]

This (the pronoun) referres to what? Which is the core of Lagos State. What is the core of Lagos state? grin

lexy2014 over to you. Answer.
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by forgiveness: 12:51am On Feb 01, 2021
lexy2014:

But u went to Kano, enugu, Oyo and u weren't able to tie them to your theory that Lagos= Lagos city= Lagos island/mainland

This is a fact confirmed by Lagos state.

Humble yourself and move on. grin
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by lexy2014: 12:54am On Feb 01, 2021
forgiveness:

This is a fact confirmed by Lagos state.

Humble yourself and move on. grin

So Lagos State was able to tie Kano, enugu, Oyo to your theory that Lagos= Lagos city= Lagos island/mainland?
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Babysho(m): 12:57am On Feb 01, 2021
sage:

I don't get why ignorant people are arguing this. Cities in Southern Africa put Lagos to shame

I seriously don't understand. I literally opened a thread of beautiful photos of Lagos state - https://www.nairaland.com/4054886/beautiful-photos-lagos-city
I love Lagos but I don't think it is in top 10 beautiful states in Africa. Lagos is very developed yes, but it's not that beautiful.

I'll attribute this majorly to poor planning. Everybody building high rise wherever they like. It's just scattered development here and there.
Also, Lagos lagoon isn't clean.
Lagos sky is full of dirt and is not true blue.
Lagos doesn't like nature. Not sufficient greenery.
Lagos road planning is shite.
The fact that people still litter in Lagos lol
The beauty in big places in Lagos is usually cut short quickly by abandoned projects, faded paints on roads and buildings, market women selling right there in the road lol then the beauty starts again then it's cut short quickly again.
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by forgiveness: 12:57am On Feb 01, 2021
forgiveness:

This (the pronoun) referres to what? Which is the core of Lagos State. What is the core of Lagos state? grin

lexy2014 over to you. Answer.

You dey run? grin
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by edoairways: 12:57am On Feb 01, 2021
SweetVibe:

Oga, these are pictures of windhoek.
Cant your blind eyes see the beautiful and well planned architecture?
Cant you see what a city look like?
Thank you. The writer should stop hyping Lagos because the city wasn't planned at all.
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:58am On Feb 01, 2021
forgiveness:

Lagos City is far more developed than Nairobi, Kigali and Windhoek.
This is actually laughable... Nairobi is very developed, a tourist haven actually..Kigali is very neat and still developing while Windhoek resembles a South African city. Sentiments aside my man

1 Like

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by forgiveness: 12:59am On Feb 01, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
This is actually laughable... Nairobi is very developed, a tourist haven actually..Kigali is very neat and still developing while Windhoek resembles a South African city. Sentiments aside my man

Lagos still far more developed than Nairobi.
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Uchemus(m): 1:00am On Feb 01, 2021
Cashsteady:
Lagos!
you need to leave your village and travel. You simply lack exposure.

1 Like

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by LeSudAfricaine: 1:00am On Feb 01, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Fake news! Windhoek,Namibia is not on Lagos level.
Lol, Nigerians live in a bubble... In their minds, Nigeria is the best in everything in Africa, I always find that funny. Lagos is not even a top ten African city

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Some Things To Note When Attending US Visa Interview in Abuja / See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos / Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.