Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) (75094 Views)

The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by PHAYOL81: 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
forgiveness:

From the official website of Lagos state. I hope you sleep well this night. grin

"Its territorial extent and political jurisdiction encompasses the city of Lagos and the four administrative divisions of Ikeja, Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry"

https://lagosstate.gov.ng/about-lagos/

I don't understand why you should keep up lecturing someone who's blatantly refused to learn. If the entire education he's got ain't enough, you ain't the lecturer to whom he paid his tuition fees; and that's who he's got to seek for further explanation.
Infact your patience is legendary!

Besides, I don't see why we should measure d!cks with these cities. It's only inferiority complex that brings stuff like that; the rating are there for a reason and Lagos just needs to continue its developmental stride and things would even get better.
#EkoOniBajeO
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by LeSudAfricaine: 10:28am On Feb 18, 2021
forgiveness:

Just say you don't know anything about the types of tourism.

Naija has no thriving tourism like that of Kenya. It is that simple

2 Likes

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by forgiveness: 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
Naija has no thriving tourism like that of Kenya. It is that simple

Have you heard of religion tourism and Business tourism? grin

Tourism is not only about Giraffe and Zebra. grin

1 Like

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by LeSudAfricaine: 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2021
forgiveness:

Have you heard of religion tourism and Business tourism? grin

Tourism is not only about Giraffe and Zebra. grin
Nigeria has no tourism industry. Accept this and move on

1 Like

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by forgiveness: 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:

By an inconsequential somebody. grin

See receipt ranking in Africa before Covic. Who is leading Kenya?

An uinformed ignoramus like you knows nothing.

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Cybercop2002: 1:37am On Feb 26, 2021
lagos is slightly improving with the like of eko atlantic city,orange island,diamond island almost 7 island being build and different railway and new airport and seaport with smart city
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Cybercop2002: 1:43am On Feb 26, 2021
Cybercop2002:
lagos is slightly improving with the like of eko atlantic city,orange island,diamond island almost 7 island being build and different railway and new airport and seaport with smart city
with diffrent construction of real estate and resort but still nigeria is trash no matter how beautiful your country is if human development aint priority then the country is of beautiful as nothing
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:

The only tourism am aware of in South Africa is HOMOSEXUALITY
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by kpo56(m): 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2021
SweetVibe:
So those crappy pictures up there is your defination of beauty?
Mr man travel to Luanda, Cairo, Cassablanca, Tunis, Kigali, Nairobi, Cape town, Pretoria, Gaborone, windhoek and other African cities and see what beauty and well planned Urban development.

I used to hype Lagos like your type until I travelled to Luanda, Angola in 2019 and knew the defination of beautful city

You're right bro
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by LeSudAfricaine: 8:55am On May 19, 2021
zinaunreal:

The only tourism am aware of in South Africa is HOMOSEXUALITY
And there's nothing wrong with homosexuality

1 Like

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 8:58am On May 19, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
And there's nothing wrong with homosexuality

Oh finally your sexuality has been revealed.. HOMO
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by LeSudAfricaine: 9:07am On May 19, 2021
zinaunreal:

Oh finally your sexuality has been revealed.. HOMO
So you really think calling me a "homosexual" is insulting me? (Laughing) you guys are really stuck in the middle ages

1 Like

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 9:35am On May 19, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
So you really think calling me a "homosexual" is insulting me? (Laughing) you guys are really stuck in the middle ages

You're the one stuck in the era or SODOM. Busy fagging boys. Guy you're a HOMOSEXUAL. Thats why HIV statistics has refused to go down in your country till today
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by LeSudAfricaine: 9:55am On May 19, 2021
zinaunreal:

You're the one stuck in the era or SODOM. Busy fagging boys. Guy you're a HOMOSEXUAL. Thats why HIV statistics has refused to go down in your country till today
Right, kindly leave us with our Sodom and Gomorrah, how is it your business or Nigeria's for that fact? You are busy judging South Africans using the bible when you should be directing your bibile scriptures to your own men who are busy killing people for their organs. Lastly you can continue calling me a homosexual, it's not an insults in these parts

2 Likes

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 10:06am On May 19, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
Right, kindly leave us with our Sodom and Gomorrah, how is it your business or Nigeria's for that fact? You are busy judging South Africans using the bible when you should be directing your bibile scriptures to your own men who are busy killing people for their organs. Lastly you can continue calling me a homosexual, it's not an insults in these parts

If its not an insult there focus there and leave here . You've been here for centuries getting high on Nigerian lifestyle go to your gay community
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by LeSudAfricaine: 10:31am On May 19, 2021
zinaunreal:

If its not an insult there focus there and leave here . You've been here for centuries getting high on Nigerian lifestyle go to your gay community
Your obsession with gays/gays/ homosexuals is revealing. Doesnt take a psychology degree to figure out.

2 Likes

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 11:53am On May 19, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
Your obsession with gays/gays/ homosexuals is revealing. Doesnt take a psychology degree to figure out.

What a scum. You are here to lure me and Nigerians into faggasm . Guy leave this place you have been here for decades. Jobless mofo. There is nothing positive in your posts on this website except to criticise Nigeria. What a devil
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:17pm On May 19, 2021
zinaunreal:

What a scum. You are here to lure me and Nigerians into faggasm . Guy leave this place you have been here for decades. Jobless mofo. There is nothing positive in your posts on this website except to criticise Nigeria. What a devil
You are obviously a closed gay with issues, leave me out of them.

No straight man yaps about gays this much. It's called projection.

1 Like

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 12:22pm On May 19, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
You are obviously a closed gay with issues, leave me out of them.

No straight man yaps about gays this much. It's called projection.

Whatever! You are a bladdy Naija hater so much that you have dedicated your entire life around people you hate so much waiting to see if we would crash but you are so wrong. Keep entertaining your idiotic self. Jobless junk
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by LeSudAfricaine: 3:13pm On May 19, 2021
zinaunreal:

Whatever! You are a bladdy Naija hater so much that you have dedicated your entire life around people you hate so much waiting to see if we would crash but you are so wrong. Keep entertaining your idiotic self. Jobless junk
blah blah blah. ..come out of the closet already..gay! grin

1 Like

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 4:42pm On May 19, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
No you are the homosexual stop calling it gay there's nothing fancy about it you bloody HOMO! with your drug and Hiv infested land. AIDS in your country is as common as malaria in Nigeria. Rotten people.
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by monsuruabiola(m): 10:38pm On May 23, 2021
Am homosexual please like aso share insta https://www.instagram.com/blessed_biola/ or Twitter https://twitter.com/AbiAlabede
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Businessman000: 11:28am On May 24, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXi11VR4r5I&t=677s

Wherever you find yourself, enjoy your life. Not all these unnecessary arguments about beautiful cities...smh. If you watch that video you will see that Lagos fine!!
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:

Lazy South African. See how they stealing and looting in your country. They are looking for moneybto buy drugs cheap drugs grin grin
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Loveknitting: 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
Aderr:
Hustle and stop living in a slum in Lagos. grin

Hehehe!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Some Things To Note When Attending US Visa Interview in Abuja / See The Road I Saw In Orlu Imo State Today - Photos / Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.