Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

The Man That Saw Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man That Saw Tomorrow (1989 Views)

The Man Who Saw Tomorrow (picture) / Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! / The Man who Saw Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man That Saw Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
This is the prophet of our time

9 Likes

Re: The Man That Saw Tomorrow by Jostoman: 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
The prophet of our time but I know very soon the children of hate association of Nigeria will soon come here to volmit their trash as usual.

13 Likes

Re: The Man That Saw Tomorrow by joshjc(m): 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
The coward that ran away

2 Likes

Re: The Man That Saw Tomorrow by Babalegba(m): 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
Lol,more like the scammer of our time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man That Saw Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
Jostoman:
W
joshjc:
The coward that ran away
Babalegba:
the children of hate, they have gathered like vultures. Descendants of demon, ajommuo.

14 Likes

Re: The Man That Saw Tomorrow by joshjc(m): 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
QueeenKKfire:
the children of hate, they have gathered like vultures. Descendants of demon, ajommuo.
is he not a coward

1 Like

Re: The Man That Saw Tomorrow by XXXXTENTACION: 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
joshjc:
is he not a coward
grin

it is clear who the coward is undecided

A coward who hides behind the veil of a keyboard and anonymous forum to insult people's tribes and spill trash up and down. angry

9 Likes

Re: The Man That Saw Tomorrow by XXXXTENTACION: 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
Babalegba:
Yes Nnamdi Kanu is just a bloody scammer just like the rest of naija politicians. cool
Re: The Man That Saw Tomorrow by joshjc(m): 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
grin

A coward who hides behind the veil of a keyboard and anonymous forum to insult people's tribes and spill trash up and down. angry

when did I insult any tribe, the only coward I know is the one that ran away after leading many to their untimely death, and then after return in another way to lead more to their death, maybe he's working with the devil
Re: The Man That Saw Tomorrow by Babalegba(m): 11:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
QueeenKKfire:
What hate.Stop deceiving yourselves,most of my friends are ibo traders in abeokuta.We sit down ,talk and drink from 6.30,pm to 9.00 pm almost everyday.In fact I just got off the phone from talking with one just now late in the night and saw your nonsensical post.
Re: The Man That Saw Tomorrow by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
Babalegba:
What hate.Stop deceiving yourselves,most of my friends are ibo traders in abeokuta.We sit down ,talk and drink from 6.30,pm to 9.00 pm almost everyday.In fact I just got off the phone from talking with one just now late in the night and saw your nonsensical post.

The only fool posting shit on this thread is you and the other loser! The OP was talking of the man who saw tomorrow, and somehow this set you off on a pointless rant!

6 Likes

Re: The Man That Saw Tomorrow by Babalegba(m): 12:03am On Jan 30, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

The only fool posting shit on this thread is you and the other loser! The OP was talking of the man who saw tomorrow, and somehow this set you off on a pointless rant!
Lol, more like Kanu has vision about the size of his bank account by scamming gullible people

1 Like

Re: The Man That Saw Tomorrow by XXXXTENTACION: 12:16am On Jan 30, 2021
joshjc:
when did I insult any tribe, the only coward I know is the one that ran away after leading many to their untimely death, and then after return in another way to lead more to their death, maybe he's working with the devil
The coward ran for his life. cool good part is that the coward cash out before running and even when he ran to U.K he is still cashing out with just his facebook page. That coward sabi work well well. undecided
my brother if na you you no go want cash out
Re: The Man That Saw Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 30, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
grin

Kanu is a COWARD!

Re: The Man That Saw Tomorrow by dokyOloye: 1:58am On Jan 30, 2021
joshjc:
The coward that ran away
You prophet muhamad ran from mecca to Medina.
You Lord and Savior thiefnuubu ran from abacha to the US where he was pushing drugs.
Jesus' parents ran with him to Egypt

3 Likes

Re: The Man That Saw Tomorrow by helinues: 5:43am On Jan 30, 2021
Toh

Yet, he couldn't see himself running away as Fugitive

He couldn't see his parents dead coming?

How about is vision about Biafra? Blurry I guess
Re: The Man That Saw Tomorrow by Aketi2: 9:33am On Jan 30, 2021
Babalegba:

Dont worry your allies from Futa Jallon are almost at Iragbaji. The people I pity most are the women.
Re: The Man That Saw Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 30, 2021
Igbo amaka

Re: The Man That Saw Tomorrow by Aketi2: 9:36am On Jan 30, 2021
joshjc:
is he not a coward

Mandela and Thabo Mbeki during the struggle to liberate their people from apartheid ran to Nigeria. They were accommodated and supported to continue the fight from here.
Re: The Man That Saw Tomorrow by Aketi2: 9:38am On Jan 30, 2021
helinues:
Toh

Yet, he couldn't see himself running away as Fugitive

He couldn't see his parents dead coming?

How about is vision about Biafra? Blurry I guess

I thought you were among the people that picked the call when the Fulani attached Igangan. How did you escape?
Re: The Man That Saw Tomorrow by AntiIgbo: 9:55am On Jan 30, 2021
Flatin0s and self hype grin
Re: The Man That Saw Tomorrow by BastardWike: 9:56am On Jan 30, 2021
Something is seriously wrong with Yorubas. I can assure you that if Nnamdi Kanu should be a Yoruba man fighting to liberate his people, Igbos will never hate him, rather we will support him knowing he is fighting a just cause. That was why we supported Sunday Igboho too and Akeredolu, but look at this people. They left those killing, raping and wrecking destruction on SW to fixate on a man who is too busy trying to liberate his people.

This attitude is not just wickedness but sorcery and witchcraft as well.

SHAME!!
Re: The Man That Saw Tomorrow by XXXXTENTACION: 11:09am On Jan 30, 2021
SuperBold:

Kanu is a COWARD!
Yes Kanu is bloody coward. just like the rest of dem politicians.
Re: The Man That Saw Tomorrow by Babalegba(m): 11:59am On Jan 30, 2021
Aketi2:

Dont worry your allies from Futa Jallon are almost at Iragbaji. The people I pity most are the women.
Don't worry about us.The last time that happened in 1840 they were comprehensively defeated and their horses eaten at oshogbo.
Re: The Man That Saw Tomorrow by Aketi2: 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
Babalegba:
Don't worry about us.The last time that happened in 1840 they were comprehensively defeated and their horses eaten at oshogbo.

That will be great. Unfortunately, they have started with Yewa LGA were military sent in soldiers to some communities to ensure the lands occupied the Bororos were not taken away from them by gallant Igboho.
Re: The Man That Saw Tomorrow by joshjc(m): 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
Aketi2:

Mandela and Thabo Mbeki during the struggle to liberate their people from apartheid ran to Nigeria. They were accommodated and supported to continue the fight from here.
they had a plan,ipob is the worst seccesionist movement in the world
Re: The Man That Saw Tomorrow by joshjc(m): 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
dokyOloye:

You prophet muhamad ran from mecca to Medina.
You Lord and Savior thiefnuubu ran from abacha to the US where he was pushing drugs.
Jesus' parents ran with him to Egypt
I'm a Christian and I'm also from Delta state
Re: The Man That Saw Tomorrow by joshjc(m): 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
The coward ran for his life. cool good part is that the coward cash out before running and even when he ran to U.K he is still cashing out with just his facebook page. That coward sabi work well well. undecided
my brother if na you you no go want cash out
he even used trump to deceive his followers
Re: The Man That Saw Tomorrow by Aketi2: 4:23am On Jan 31, 2021
joshjc:
they had a plan,ipob is the worst seccesionist movement in the world

Ipob have done very so far. Ipob approach is based on the peculiarities of the Nigerian situation.

(1) (Reply)

According To Google, Nigeria Is Dangerous Country... (PICTURES) / Fake .vat Collections By Lagos / BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kill 3 In Nkpor, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.