Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! (5034 Views)

The Man Who Saw Tomorrow (picture) / The Man who Saw Tomorrow / Governor Rochas Okorocha, The Man Who Saw Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! by Bigkoko: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu... the man whose prediction always come out right!

This trouble maker, in some quarter, and a man who command great respect in other places, actually spoke a lot about how the Nation has been programmed for destruction by forces out of this world and who have found allies in the greed of the few old crooks ruling her. This same MNK also said he was commissioned by an Israeli G-d to liberate his people, who fortunately or unfortunately (depend how you look it), i am among.

Wow...... I made it a point of Research to collate almost all his ranting online from the safe confines of Packham UK and analyze each prediction like the Scientist i am. Wow.... i tell you the result is quite scaring; a staggering 70% accuracy!

Sometime ago, he was lure from the safe confines of UK or Israel to a dead beat African country then led by a crook; Kenya. He was squirreled out by those he is a thorn on their flesh. They displayed him like a prized quarry. Beyond the glee and pop, they had him in DSS dungeon, but they could not convict him of any crime despite having the judiciary in their pocket. So i dare ask: What did he know, which we dont? Who actually sent him? Same power that knows much? You answer these!

So far, all his prediction starting from 2015; ranging from the fulani herdsmen to Buhari handing over to Tinubu all came to pass and finally to dissolution of the federation. Now, i am afraid, there remains one, which he called the Last Miracle: BREAKUP OF NIGERIA. I pray when it eventually happen, it wont be messy.

Now, i think the people of Nigeria really want to avert what has been predicted by voting en-mass for HE Peter Obi, but like a ram destined for slaughter, the corrupt elites who have till date, not heed the warning of this young chap have won again. But this time, i feel its the final signal to sound the alarm. If you can get out of Nigeria, please do!

I smell a rat. War has been planned even before the elections, which sick Tinubu almost let out when he talked about feeding 50 million people with corn and cassava. Could this be the people who will fight the war for the West? Is there going to famine? Will the economy finally tank? Will MNK people, the Biafrans size the opportunity of a Nigerian Army locked in a war in West Africa, make another dash for Freedom? Well, these might all end as speculations, but i have since learn to follow counsel. During the hey days 2015, i just use style comot from hot zones and i am glad i heard wise counsel and took action!

Another thing i have also learn to respect is when USA talk about using war or force to get their objective, they always do. They have made this clear to Asiwaju, and he has agreed. The war would be fought. Northern Nigeria would be laid waste, just like MNK said. Northern Nigeria would be like Somalia. The rare earth minerals found in that zone is the real reason the war would be fought.

I am currently not in Nigeria, and out of love i tell you, get out NOW if you can!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! by duro4chang(m): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
We know that your sudden love for the country will soon disappear

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! by jahsharon: 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
Cry, week, wail

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! by Bigkoko: 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
You are right, i am crying for your foolishness which will soon clear!

When it is time, we go bring the receipts out just like we warned during Buhari own. I hope you dont end up like my late friend; Abduljabbah? See i am still alive, while he is dead from herdsmen grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Currently i am in a country where lights doesn't go off. Where all it takes to get the police or ambulance is just a phone call that MUST be responded to within 10 minutes at most!

Where are you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am in a country where i can get a USA visa at my asking, and i MUST get it within 10 working day? How far you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Una mumu go clear soon grin grin grin grin grin grin

jahsharon:
Cry, week, wail

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! by Bigkoko: 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
When the jews asked for the release of thief instead of the man who never stole, they said it was for the love of Israel...hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Like Pilate, i was my hands off una mumu. May Asiwaju favors & curses no reach me or my love ones. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

duro4chang:

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! by duro4chang(m): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
Bigkoko:
When the jews asked for the release of thief instead of the man who never stole, they said it was for the love of Israel...hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Like Pilate, i was my hands off una mumu. May Asiwaju favors & curses no reach me or my love ones. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your sudden and suspicious love for the country just disappeared. Obi is not a good candidate. He is worse than anything. He lack knowledge. His lawyers go chop him money finish

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! by Bigkoko: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
You think i hate Asiwaju? Or Buhari? No..... Just that there are people specially designed to warn people of danger ahead, and sometimes when they sound alarm you will think it's hatred, hell no it is not.

Everything we said about Buhari, did it nmot happen for una koro kor eyes? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This time na corn & cassava una go eat! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin After all he told you guys earlier grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! by Entprys(m): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
Thanks. I am in Lagos, very close to Benin rep. Any kporow, I jump Seme, enter Cotonou

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! by Bigkoko: 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
The Nigeria low...... a poor, frustrated person concerning himself about how a wealthy man should spend his money grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Las las una mumu go clear after una chop corn & cassava.... After that, una go respect Igbos! Until then 70% of Diasporan remittances, 87% of within country cash flow would still be on their hands grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

duro4chang:
You sudden and suspicious love for the country just disappeared. Obi is not a good candidate. He is worse than anything. He lack knowledge. His lawyers go chop him money finish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! by Bigkoko: 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
You be correct nigga!! Corn & cassava no be good food grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Entprys:
Thanks. I am in Lagos, very close to Benin rep.
Any kporow, I jump Seme, enter Cotonou

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! by duro4chang(m): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
Bigkoko:
The Nigeria low...... a poor, frustrated person concerning himself about how a wealthy man should spend his money grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Las las una mumu go clear after una chop corn & cassava.... After that, una go respect Igbos! Until then 70% of Diasporan remittances, 87% of within country cash flow would still be on their hands grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Trash as usual. Obi is not fit to be a local government councilor.

19 Likes

Re: Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! by Bigkoko: 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
Prove them wrong! Do not protest! Let them drown themselves in the mess & corruption they love! The only thing i would suggest to Asiwaju is how to import corn & cassava to feed una..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin in case herdsmen no let una farm!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! by Bigkoko: 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
100 euro i plan to spend on Nkwuobi today in case the corrupt judges use the law as should be, i will still spend it!

Oya poor wannabe crooks, supporting Asiwaju, you are are invited grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Come chop Nkwuobi wey go kill you. Thieves grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! by Bigkoko: 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
Oya we don hear! Corn & Cassava owa!

duro4chang:
Trash as usual. Obi is not fit to be a local place councilor.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! by Righthussle: 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
Dem don do "left turn !"

1 Like

Re: Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! by Mufasa27(m): 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
duro4chang:
In "Biafla" in we trust 😭😭😭

4 Likes

Re: Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! by Bigkoko: 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
True...... like they warned una for Buhari, una coconut head no hear including Nobel Laurate, profs etc.....grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. This time una eye go clear!

Righthussle:
Dem don do "left turn !"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! by Bigkoko: 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
Una go self destruct..... that is the final curse!!!
i am monitoring his prediction like the way i use my small telescope dey watch the Northern stars! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mufasa27:

In "Biafla" in we trust 😭😭😭

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! by duro4chang(m): 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
Bigkoko:
Oya we don hear! Corn & Cassava owa!

As e dey pain them e dey sweet us. As e dey sweet us e dey pain them. No vex!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! by Bigkoko: 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2023
My urgent appeal to HE Peter Obi.....
Go and congratulate Asiwaju. Stay away from your messianic mission.

When people develop coconut, even their chi allow them to learn the hard way!

Let them enjoy the corn & cassava the corrupt few chose for them!

For a Prof & a retired Supreme court judge to come out shamelessly to support this charade, is reason enough to let them to their fate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! by merrymike47(m): 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
Well said. Great insight bro, it's like that war must come and my family and I will not be consumed. To think of it, it's the only way out right now, except real intersessors stands in gap.
But what country are you bro? Cos I am about to predict that war will hit USA too, dollar will crash... Let me stop there, it's not like we are prepared for what's coming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! by orohbirodeysmel: 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
hmm
Re: Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! by D1official: 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
duro4chang:
Your sudden and suspicious love for the country just disappeared. Obi is not a good candidate. He is worse than anything. He lack knowledge. His lawyers go chop him money finish
If only the supporters of BALA BLU could see the writing on the wall. Bro, Democracy is dead, your court just said BVAS is scam and you think it's about the igbos?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! by duro4chang(m): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
D1official:

If only the supporters of BALA BLU could see the writing on the wall. Bro, Democracy is dead, your court just said BVAS is scam and you think it's about the igbos?.

You are using this one to make you and your ilks happy, right? You lose this one.

10 Likes

Re: Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! by Abidele: 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
Smh...

See hunger infested Nigerians celebrating mediocrity up there...

Cursed country with cursed people...
Re: Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! by D1official: 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
duro4chang:
You are using this one to make you and your ilks happy, right? You lose this one.
Tommorow is here already, enjoy whilst it lasts.
Re: Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! by duro4chang(m): 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
D1official:

Tommorow is here already, enjoy whilst it lasts.
Oga, go and sleep. Obi lost woefully. I don't want to mock you and your Party today. One must be magnanimous in victory . Have a peaceful night rest.

8 Likes

Re: Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! by ecolime(m): 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
duro4chang:
Oga, go and sleep. Obi lost woefully. I don't want to mock you and your Party today. One must be magnanimous in victory . Have a peaceful night rest.
With all the bad news from the Tribunal, how do you expect him to sleep peacefully?

You wicked oo

3 Likes

Re: Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! by duro4chang(m): 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
ecolime:

With all the bad news from the Tribunal, how do you expect him to sleep peacefully?

You wicked oo
He can use valium 5 at least for today

4 Likes

Re: Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
At last we all can get a break from the madness of the congo Jews and their extreme hate speech

2 Likes

Re: Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! by GeneralPula: 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
He saw tomorrow, yet he didn't see they were waiting for him at Kenya hotel..

Yeye..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Him The Man Who Saw Tomorrow! by manchyme: 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
Bigkoko:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu... the man whose prediction always come out right!

This trouble maker, in some quarter, and a man who command great respect in other places, actually spoke a lot about how the Nation has been programmed for destruction by forces out of this world and who have found allies in the greed of the few old crooks ruling her. This same MNK also said he was commissioned by an Israeli G-d to liberate his people, who fortunately or unfortunately (depend how you look it), i am among.

Wow...... I made it a point of Research to collate almost all his ranting online from the safe confines of Packham UK and analyze each prediction like the Scientist i am. Wow.... i tell you the result is quite scaring; a staggering 70% accuracy!

Sometime ago, he was lure from the safe confines of UK or Israel to a dead beat African country then led by a crook; Kenya. He was squirreled out by those he is a thorn on their flesh. They displayed him like a prized quarry. Beyond the glee and pop, they had him in DSS dungeon, but they could not convict him of any crime despite having the judiciary in their pocket. So i dare ask: What did he know, which we dont? Who actually sent him? Same power that knows much? You answer these!

So far, all his prediction starting from 2015; ranging from the fulani herdsmen to Buhari handing over to Tinubu all came to pass and finally to dissolution of the federation. Now, i am afraid, there remains one, which he called the Last Miracle: BREAKUP OF NIGERIA. I pray when it eventually happen, it wont be messy.

Now, i think the people of Nigeria really want to avert what has been predicted by voting en-mass for HE Peter Obi, but like a ram destined for slaughter, the corrupt elites who have till date, not heed the warning of this young chap have won again. But this time, i feel its the final signal to sound the alarm. If you can get out of Nigeria, please do!

I smell a rat. War has been planned even before the elections, which sick Tinubu almost let out when he talked about feeding 50 million people with corn and cassava. Could this be the people who will fight the war for the West? Is there going to famine? Will the economy finally tank? Will MNK people, the Biafrans size the opportunity of a Nigerian Army locked in a war in West Africa, make another dash for Freedom? Well, these might all end as speculations, but i have since learn to follow counsel. During the hey days 2015, i just use style comot from hot zones and i am glad i heard wise counsel and took action!

Another thing i have also learn to respect is when USA talk about using war or force to get their objective, they always do. They have made this clear to Asiwaju, and he has agreed. The war would be fought. Northern Nigeria would be laid waste, just like MNK said. Northern Nigeria would be like Somalia. The rare earth minerals found in that zone is the real reason the war would be fought.

I am currently not in Nigeria, and out of love i tell you, get out NOW if you can!

You Speak from both sides of your mouth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Politics: Chief Mike Ozekhome's Response To Oshiomhole's False Accusations / How Corrupt Is The Efcc? / Nigeria Gets First Oil Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.