Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Simi Celebrates Her Husband, Adekunle Gold On His 34th Birthday (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Celebrates Her Husband, Adekunle Gold On His 34th Birthday (photo) (339 Views)

Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family / Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 34th Birthday (Photo) / 'Light Of My Life' - Simi Celebrates Husband, Adekunle Gold On His 32nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simi Celebrates Her Husband, Adekunle Gold On His 34th Birthday (photo) by Ngcrooks(f): 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2021

Singer Simi took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her husband, Adekunle Gold who marks his birthday today January 28.

Sharing a lovely photo of herself and her husband, the mum of one wrote;

My baby. We’re growing older together and it’s exactly what I’d hoped it would be.

May you never lose your wonder, your big belly-laughs (and your industry laugh), your dreams, your joy, your love, your peace, your grace, your smiles, your hope. May the world be good to you. May God stay blessing you. May wisdom abide with you. May you stay beautiful, because you’re too vain to be basic tbh.

I love you so much. Happy birthday my lover na my friend. Issa full birthday weekend. Period!

Source: HypesNaija

(1) (Reply)

DJ Kaywise Joins The Omoluabi Family, Gets Goldberg Ambassadorial Deal / Everybody Don Crase For Nigeria, Even Me – Davido Says (video) / How Artistes In Cameroon ‘ruined’ Naira Marley’s Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.