Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

INSME: Man Cries As He Loses ₦63,000 To Ponzi Scheme (Video) - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / INSME: Man Cries As He Loses ₦63,000 To Ponzi Scheme (Video) (32814 Views)

Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) / Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed / MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: INSME: Man Cries As He Loses ₦63,000 To Ponzi Scheme (Video) by Orlatunday11(m): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
tplayer:

Haha. one of the craziest cryptocurrency ever. Price never goes down. By 2017, it was already "worth" more than bitcoin, yet no one knows about it.

I HEAR UUUU.
BUT SINCE I INVEST THROUGH ONE AGENT LIKE DAT THEY JUST PACKOFF FROM OFFICE B4 DAT TIME NA PROMISE ON PROMISE SINCE DAT 2018
Re: INSME: Man Cries As He Loses ₦63,000 To Ponzi Scheme (Video) by tplayer: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
Orlatunday11:

I HEAR UUUU.
BUT SINCE I INVEST THROUGH ONE AGENT LIKE DAT THEY JUST PACKOFF FROM OFFICE B4 DAT TIME NA PROMISE ON PROMISE SINCE DAT 2018

I know someone who had or still has TBCs what billions of Naira with them grin grin grin grin grin.

Even the price of Gold dips at times, just that you will see a general upward trend in price over time. TBC goes up everyday grin grin grin. They will tell you its based on one nonsense nonsense model like that.

Despite the TBCs (worth trillions upon trillions) coin-holders had with them (scammers), they still told them some years back to go pay in in another cryptocoin (bitcoin) in order to qualify to be part of the online exchange they were trying to start then. grin grin grin . Imagine you have 10 billion Naira with GTB, and they are still telling you to go pay in dollars for bank charges. grin grin grin grin grin.

Nigerians have a lot to learn concerning the financial/investment sector

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Common Mistakes That Every New Investor Needs To Avoid / Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.