Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Meet Lady Mabel - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Lady Mabel (9172 Views)

Mabel Is Available For A New Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Lady Mabel by RYEOFARMS(m): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: Meet Lady Mabel by RYEOFARMS(m): 10:36am On Jul 24, 2021
So someone decided to be a photobumper this morning all because I decided not to snap her undecided
Guess who?!

1 Like

Re: Meet Lady Mabel by RYEOFARMS(m): 11:54am On Jul 24, 2021
At last her charm worked as I was tempted to take a snap grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Lady Mabel by RYEOFARMS(m): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
She con dey gimme diff pose......lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Meet Lady Mabel by RYEOFARMS(m): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
“Will you be my b-bb-bbb-best buddy?!”
Me and Milady are like inseparable besties,she loves practically every member of my family but she loves being around me more.I do spend a reasonable amount of time with her (whenever I am around) creating a unique bond btw her and I (this makes our interaction easier as she responds to my beck and call compared to any other person in the house).

Milady on the other hand doesn’t tolerate strangers one bit,she doesn’t give up until the stranger backs off (one of the things I like about her,I mean who wants a dog that welcomes strangers into the house undecided definitely not me)

1 Like

Re: Meet Lady Mabel by 276omobolade: 8:08am On Jul 30, 2021
okay
Re: Meet Lady Mabel by Haroldjunior: 10:02am On Jul 30, 2021
I wish there was a male with same features as her. I would have loved to get a puppy if she whelped. I really love her features. She’s beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Meet Lady Mabel by RYEOFARMS(m): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2021
Haroldjunior:
I wish there was a male with same features as her. I would have loved to get a puppy if she whelped. I really love her features. She’s beautiful.
Thanks bro...........
Yh about that, I'll try my best to find a good stud for her (I know a couple of breeders though they might be picky) my plan is to get her a showline stud,one with a good long coat
Re: Meet Lady Mabel by RYEOFARMS(m): 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
Update

So the next phase of training we're on is "getting Milady to obey commands while we're out in public areas with so many distractions",it doesn't seem like an easy feat as Milady doesn't tolerate strange faces at all but I hope for positive/good results as we have already gone through some basic steps in the training (she doesn't jump at people unless you get too close or you fix your attention on us too much lol)....I started with familiar areas earlier on this week (Sunday to be precise). Presently we walk up to a junction (that she and I are familiar with) and I give her the "SIT" command,which she is responding to, quite remarkably cool ,the next step is to get her to stay in the position no matter the distraction..

2 Likes

Re: Meet Lady Mabel by RYEOFARMS(m): 1:36am On Aug 15, 2021
Hi guys, Anyone with a good stud in Abk, should kindly Dm me on WhatsApp with pics 08026496089
Re: Meet Lady Mabel by RYEOFARMS(m): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
UPDATE

Milady is fine,we went for a check up today at the vet and we made a new friend.lol (her pics below)

In btwn,has anyone wondered what causes ego/pride in pedigree owners that makes them all so suffocating undecided and annoying at the same time,?!
Infact I’m getting a pedigree dog soon to see if it’s their dogs that makes them pompous or sth, to me they somehow feel big like on top of the world

2 Likes

Re: Meet Lady Mabel by Eveezy(m): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
RYEOFARMS:
UPDATE

Milady is fine,we went for a check up today at the vet and we made a new friend.lol (her pics below)

In btwn,has anyone wondered what causes ego/pride in pedigree owners that makes them all so suffocating undecided and annoying at the same time,?!
Infact I’m getting a pedigree dog soon to see if it’s their dogs that makes them pompous or sth, to me they somehow feel big like on top of the world
Could it be that they were only confident but you saw them as proud?
Re: Meet Lady Mabel by RYEOFARMS(m): 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
Eveezy:

Could it be that they were only confident but you saw them as proud?

Nah they tend to talk down people a lot, one went as far to insult me and my Milady today
Re: Meet Lady Mabel by RYEOFARMS(m): 12:51am On Aug 25, 2021
Update

Today Milady welcomed a new team member and surprisingly they (her and Jade) loved her at first sight, unlike them they don’t tolerate other dogs near their territory but they gladly accepted him,check out his thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/6718460/legend-sir-aslan-jin-ryeo
Re: Meet Lady Mabel by RYEOFARMS(m): 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
UPDATE

I got a call yesterday that milady was acting dull and sluggish, she literally rejected all food given to her (this put my mind into a restless state where I was,I couldn’t concentrate because Mabel has never given me any trouble as regards health issues and all, and also never has she rejected any yummy food given to her before now).....

Only for me to recieve a call later this morning that she later ate her food after they added sardine together with egg in her food (twas a relief to hear this but I was still worried that I had to rush home today)...

1 Like

Re: Meet Lady Mabel by RYEOFARMS(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
And so we had some outdoor fun cool

#evening_patrol

2 Likes

Re: Meet Lady Mabel by RYEOFARMS(m): 6:55am On Sep 10, 2021
Good morning all,
And so it turned out that milady was just missing me ‘her best bud’ she’s been energetic since I got back. I guess she missed all the daily exercises, training and fun time we had together.
Aslan on the other hand is proving to be a tough one undecided though he’s friendly and all but he does what he wants when he wants (I’ll give him till next week to fully settle in by then he would be 12 weeks plus)
But then I also noticed that he learnt a couple things from his mom or perhaps natural instincts (some of those things I had to teach Mabel he already knows) like he already picked a spot as his toilet and whenever he gets the chance to go out he does his thing outside the house but I frown at letting him venture out at his present age because he hasn’t completed his vaccinations.

1 Like

Re: Meet Lady Mabel by RYEOFARMS(m): 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hi y’all , how’ve you been?!
It’s my anniversary in a bit (not exactly my date of birth but the day I found my way into the Ryeo family) smiley
(Keep this one for me will you?!)

1 Like

Re: Meet Lady Mabel by Haroldjunior: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
Fine dog

1 Like

Re: Meet Lady Mabel by RYEOFARMS(m): 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
Haroldjunior:
Fine dog
Thanks man smiley
Re: Meet Lady Mabel by RYEOFARMS(m): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
21/09/2021
Keep this here for me l, will ya?!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Lady Mabel by ebonyoyas(m): 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2021
Cutie
RYEOFARMS:
21/09/2021
Keep this here for me l, will ya?!

1 Like

Re: Meet Lady Mabel by RYEOFARMS(m): 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
Update

So Aslan join the morning walk (though he doesn’t go far yet I’m still trying to build his confidence) .He’s been hanging out with the big girls though he’s always looking for trouble undecided

I also noticed Mabel accepts him within her personal space infact I started walking both of them two days ago at the same time (both hands) and there’s been no issue between the both of them except for them jumping around (due to excitement) whenever we want to go for a walk.-Ryeo’s perspective
Happy sunday
(2nd pic: Aslan and Mabel)

1 Like

Re: Meet Lady Mabel by RYEOFARMS(m): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2021
Hello peepz,
Just chilling out with my favorite hoo-man,
“Yh I’m that playful b**** that guards her hoo-man jealously” cheesy grin says Milady

1 Like

Re: Meet Lady Mabel by RYEOFARMS(m): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
UPDATE
16-10-2021

1 Like

Re: Meet Lady Mabel by RYEOFARMS(m): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2021
After a good morning bath

(it's that look on her face for me, like “what the?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Lady Mabel by RYEOFARMS(m): 9:00am On Oct 29, 2021
Update
“So after yesterday's therapy which Mabel didn't really like, i decided to bribe the pack with a photo shoot wink
-Ryeo

Re: Meet Lady Mabel by RYEOFARMS(m): 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
Update
“Now this is what dinner looks like when pops decides to go home-made”- says Mabel

Pops has been quite busy, he’s got this project thing going on but today he managed to spare some more energy despite all odds to prepare sth good for us grin , yummy but you’re not invited tongue

Re: Meet Lady Mabel by RYEOFARMS(m): 7:12am On Nov 16, 2021
La perfecta

1 Like

Re: Meet Lady Mabel by RYEOFARMS(m): 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hi guys
For some reasons;
Milady Mabel might be going up for rehoming,if you’re interested kindly dm on WhatsApp 08026496089

In the meantime, she’s been a good k9 cool
Highly energetic and intelligent grin
For inquiries WhatsApp/call only

Re: Meet Lady Mabel by RYEOFARMS(m): 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
Old lady Mabel lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Lady Mabel by RYEOFARMS(m): 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2022
Happy Sunday from this end
#playful_kids grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are In Need Of Quality Nylon Printing, Please Look No Further / Diary Of Scofield: My African Grey Parrot / Monkey For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.