Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' (38784 Views)

Father Kelvin Ugwu Speaks On #SilhouetteChallenge / #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge And Online Nudity (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by privaldo: 11:22am On Jan 30, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Shut it

This is a public forum

If you don't want to be insulted... Deactivate and never come back

Look at this fool, I should deactivate because you're Seun or what? Oga, I can air my opinion or counter an argument, if you not okay with it go hang yourself.

Retarded dimwit.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by fnep2smooth(m): 11:22am On Jan 30, 2021
Mokason288:

Is an app the same as a website?
Yes.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by privaldo: 11:22am On Jan 30, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Shut it

This is a public forum

If you don't want to be insulted... Deactivate and never come back

Look at this fool, I should deactivate because you're Seun or what? Oga, I can air my opinion or counter an argument, if you not okay with it go hang yourself.

Dimwit.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by saderele: 11:24am On Jan 30, 2021
Who go pronounce this challenge for me
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by Aflix(m): 11:24am On Jan 30, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

Things that men love is what women do. Men love sex ALOT. They can kill for it. Infact they kill for it. We are not sex object, we are only playing to fulfill your fantasies. Men should stop being HYPOCRITES.
oooh, meaning that women were created to satisfy our fantasies. I see.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by doxijaw: 11:28am On Jan 30, 2021
Another thing I've noticed, most of the girls that do these things are irredeemable.

They will curse you if you dare tell them anything.

A girl who regularly posts nudes on Instagram was asked why she does it, her reply, i have no future anyways so i don't give a damn.

Well we are glad to see you the way you see yourselves, worthless sexual objects with no future and you better not object to this grin

Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by fayigbamallyy(m): 11:29am On Jan 30, 2021
EBMedia:
Gospel singer, Mercy Chinwo has condemned the trending #SilhouetteChallenge and has advised women not to partake in it, IgbereTV reports.

In a post on Instagram, the singer urged women to know their self worth and not to follow every trend online.

She advised women to desist from imitating the ideals and opinions of the culture around them and be inwardly transformed by the Holy Spirit as she quotes the bible (Romans 12:2 ).

The singer wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKpFcurDS9m/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Aflix:
EBMedia:
Gospel singer, Mercy Chinwo has condemned the trending #SilhouetteChallenge and has advised women not to partake in it, IgbereTV reports.

In a post on Instagram, the singer urged women to know their self worth and not to follow every trend online.

She advised women to desist from imitating the ideals and opinions of the culture around them and be inwardly transformed by the Holy Spirit as she quotes the bible (Romans 12:2 ).

The singer wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKpFcurDS9m/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by lexy2478(m): 11:45am On Jan 30, 2021
Those are the mothers that'll train the next generation..lol..they'll later be saying men are bad, all men are rapist
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by Franklydes(m): 11:47am On Jan 30, 2021
Mokason288:
Bia respect your self... this is the best challenge ever in the life history

My only problem is that I can’t even pronounce it

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
You damn stupid bruv. Make your mama and sisters follow sooth make we see if e go dey well with you idiot
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by Humanoid01(m): 11:48am On Jan 30, 2021
meobizy:
This one knows nothing. I wonder how she knew about the challenge to begin with.
It's all over the internet na. How did you get to know about it?
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by Humanoid01(m): 11:50am On Jan 30, 2021
sanpipita:
Men joined the challenge too, I don't see anyone advising them.

Btw we were all born nude does it mean we are worthless z nudity isn't a sin as far as I'm concerned.
Then burn all your clothes, go out into the streets and walk naked. Silly!
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by simplesearch: 11:51am On Jan 30, 2021
privaldo:

Next time never engage a person by beginning with their insult. Not every one wants to have your level of moral, let people choose what they do with their body, stop policing people's lives and choices.

Keep your "high standard morals" to yourself. Live and let live.

But you'll want to end up in heaven someday? If proper preparation is needed for a successful trip abroad, how do you hope to gate crash into heaven?
Think about this!

Heb 12:14
Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by Blakpot: 11:52am On Jan 30, 2021
saderele:
Who go pronounce this challenge for me

Silhouette:
Silly Hoe Wet
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:56am On Jan 30, 2021
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Shut up Mercy .
Nigerian ladies pls show us your entire nude body.. that is one good thing we like about feminism.. you have the right to your body and no person should tell you what to do with it..
Nigerian girls pls start another challenge like masturbation challenge and go fully naked..
We support you all in this freedom ..
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by Humanoid01(m): 11:56am On Jan 30, 2021
TheWalkingMind:
What's with people telling others how to live their life. Can't people just mind their goddamn business for once. Like shut the Bleep up?
It is sheer wickedness to see someone going in the wrong direction and not tell them about it. I thought y'all want love to lead? Now where's the love in that?
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by Mokason288(m): 11:57am On Jan 30, 2021
fnep2smooth:

Yes.
Drop your number I will call you
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by Humanoid01(m): 11:57am On Jan 30, 2021
privaldo:
She should rest not every one is religious like her, some of us have chosen a different path so let us enjoy it. Everyone doesn't have to be religious, learn to accept people and the character they exhibit, stop forcing people to act in a way they are uncomfortable about.

Everybody in Nigeria is religious yet we are one of the most corrupt countries, so who is responsible for the corruption?

Live and let live.
It is sheer wickedness to see someone going in the
wrong direction and not tell them about it. I thought
y'all want love to lead? Now where's the love in that?
When you feel that something someone is doing isn't
right and you tell them, it's not for your own good, it's
theirs. It shows that you care and nothing more. It all
depends on how you say it.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by Franklydes(m): 11:59am On Jan 30, 2021
privaldo:
She should rest not every one is religious like her, some of us have chosen a different path so let us enjoy it. Everyone doesn't have to be religious, learn to accept people and the character they exhibit, stop forcing people to act in a way they are uncomfortable about.

Everybody in Nigeria is religious yet we are one of the most corrupt countries, so who is responsible for the corruption?

Live and let live.
you be mumu
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by Humanoid01(m): 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
doxijaw:
Another thing I've noticed, most of the girls that do these things are irredeemable.

They will curse you if you dare tell them anything.

A girl who regularly posts nudes on Instagram was asked why she does it, her reply, i have no future anyways so i don't give a damn.

Well we are glad to see you the way you see yourselves, worthless sexual objects with no future and you better not object to this grin
Nobody is irredeemable. All it takes is just a mindset shift and the change will come.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by privaldo: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
simplesearch:

But you'll want to end up in heaven someday? If proper preparation is needed for a successful trip abroad, how do you hope to gate crash into heaven?
Think about this!

Heb 12:14
Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.

I don't believe in the Bible nor any God, I am atheist. I allow people make their choices and face whatever consequence come with it.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by privaldo: 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
Humanoid01:

It is sheer wickedness to see someone going in the
wrong direction and not tell them about it. I thought
y'all want love to lead? Now where's the love in that?
When you feel that something someone is doing isn't
right and you tell them, it's not for your own good, it's
theirs. It shows that you care and nothing more. It all
depends on how you say it.

I believe in allowing people make independent choices and face whatever consequences that comes with it.

Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by Mokason288(m): 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
fnep2smooth:

Yes.

Very important ur number
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by privaldo: 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
Franklydes:
you be mumu

Ok, bigger mumu.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by Humanoid01(m): 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
privaldo:

I believe in allowing people make independent choices and face whatever consequences that comes with it.
That should come after you've said a word or two to them. Don't make decisions for them, just tell them what you feel [in love], then the rest is entirely up to them. Love has to lead, and love is caring.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by Humanoid01(m): 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
privaldo:

I don't believe in the Bible nor any God, I am atheist. I allow people make their choices and face whatever consequence come with it.
Being an atheist doesn't deprive you of a conscience.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by privaldo: 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
Humanoid01:

That should come after you've said a word or two to them. Don't make decisions for them, just tell them what you feel [in love], then the rest is entirely up to them. Love has to lead, and love is caring.

Yes, not making decision for them is exactly what I was driving at. You're free to air your opinion to them, and it is up to them to choose to follow it or not, and not you forcing it on them.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
Aflix:

Yep since men are created to be always thinking about sex.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by Carlylepneuma: 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
them kall it fashion but it's lust for cheap recognition Nd likes on medias.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by TheWalkingMind: 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
Humanoid01:

It is sheer wickedness to see someone going in the wrong direction and not tell them about it. I thought y'all want love to lead? Now where's the love in that?
What's your idea of wrong and right?
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by privaldo: 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
Humanoid01:

Being an atheist doesn't deprive you of a conscience.

I never said it deprived me of a conscience. I am not from a Christian background, I am from a background that lets people choose their life and face the consequences, so it has more to do with my previous religion than me being an atheist.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by TheWalkingMind: 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
thorpido:
Lol. grin You didn't take your own advice. angry
That's a question. You can identify one, can't you?
Re: Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' by Humanoid01(m): 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
privaldo:

Yes, not making decision for them is exactly what I was driving at. You're free to air your opinion to them, and it is up to them to choose to follow it or not, and not you forcing it on them.
So why the attack on Mercy?

"Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It / Pope Benedict Left After ‘A Mystical Experience’ / How, Why Founder Of Rccg Woke Up From The Dead The First Time

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54