Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken (18094 Views)

Would Tinubu As Governor Have Accepted The Directives To Fubara? Emmanuel Aziken / APC: The Dangerous Coronation Of Abdullahi Adamu By Emmanuel Aziken / Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken by jibbish(m): 10:40am On Jan 30, 2021
Absolutely nothing on Tinubu, just vibes as usual

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 30, 2021
Lol. I am surprised they are not even discussing the lunch Tinubu will have two days from now. Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken by Felabarmudia: 10:43am On Jan 30, 2021
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken by fredoooooo: 10:43am On Jan 30, 2021
Ashiwaju matter na him go kill many grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken by padi94(m): 10:45am On Jan 30, 2021
Before 2023 they want to make the guy Tinubu irrelevant in the party and whittle down his powers in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken by Formularcr7: 10:46am On Jan 30, 2021
Politics
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken by zoedew: 10:46am On Jan 30, 2021
BAT aspiration to The Presidency is a gross political miscalculation that is sure to undo and unhorse him politically. PMB must be looking at BAT in 4D wondering what flash of light blinded his sight to the obvious fact that PYO, in all the circumstances, remains the right foot forward.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:47am On Jan 30, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
If you're the talk of town, you should be thankful.

Some are working assiduously for this fame Tinubu gets every seconds.

Ashiwaju Jagun jagun t'o jagun f'odun mejo, ko de shubu

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken by Basemann: 10:52am On Jan 30, 2021
"If i'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, i'll go back to sleep" - IBB, 1993.
is not that Tinubu is afraid of anyone, it's just in the blood according to IBB.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken by Kingpele(m): 10:57am On Jan 30, 2021
[quote author=PatriotExact post=98575626]Tinubu and Nnamdi Kanu are the sole same.

Both smokes grass
Both do drugs
Both are morons
Both talk like mad men
Both of them are desperate to be leaders
Both are leading icons of drug pushers and asian prison populants.
Both of them have a following of miscreants
Both of them have idiots defending their cause
Both have failed
Both are failing
Both will fail.

The only difference is that

One of the idiot is yellow, the other is black
One cannot go to Britain, the other has escaped to Britain
One is a fugitive abroad, the other is a fugitive at home
One is a drug baron, the other is a terrorist
One of the slowpoke instigates his people politically, the other slowpoke instigates his people to senseless violence
One will die this year, the other wi die next year

Remember: I'm a youth Pastor, I will curse you if the demon in you stirs you to mention me. cool

Tinubu followers are idiots. Igbos are fools. Buhari supporters are animals.

AKPABIO ALL THE WAY!

[Sorry Mr youth pastor just remember to take your drugs]

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken by majamajic(m): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2021
helinues:
Another epistle about Tinubu.

Honestly, it's not a beans to get to that stage in life..

Instead of being envy, I am learning instead..

Learn well , at your age

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken by moorevic(m): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2021
i no know say jagaban sef dey fear......una never see anything yet, shey na una ancestors get nigeria, we go soon know....if na for jagaban,i still dey owe one better beating on that judgement day....
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken by taraashins123(m): 11:00am On Jan 30, 2021
We are here to deliver quality Fashion Designing Diploma Computer Course in jaipur and training. A team of young and energetic designers who deals in every field of engineering for consultancy and training purpose. For more info: http://taraashinstitute.com/
Interior Designing Course in jaipur - Taraash Institute
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken by majamajic(m): 11:01am On Jan 30, 2021
plaindealer:
Second Tinubu topic in less than 5 minutes.

Without Tinubu, market go spoil for bloggers, fake news peddlers and rumor mongers.

APC disappearance is about Tinubu too ? Him still dey APC ?
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken by sweetjohn(m): 11:20am On Jan 30, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

When Tinubu finally declares his intention to run, his news would be on everypages of every damn newspaper

Such an enigma who understands the concept of silence is the best answer for fools...

Oga forget story jor... your god is about to be given the greatest disgrace ever in the history of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:23am On Jan 30, 2021
Chai, Buhari wey bin get spare room for Boudillon, this life sef
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken by Brunicekid(m): 11:24am On Jan 30, 2021
helinues:
Another epistle about Tinubu.

Honestly, it's not a beans to get to that stage in life..

Instead of being envy, I am learning instead..

EXACTLY!!!
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 30, 2021
[quote author=Kingpele post=98576433][/quote]

Thank you
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken by Akolawole(m): 11:30am On Jan 30, 2021
None of these guys know how to play practical politics than Tinubu. None!

The game will soon be on......
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken by QuotaSystem: 11:30am On Jan 30, 2021
Bestie907:
This does not change the fact that in Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay there are 3,457,380 inhabitants. So if the kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.

Are they gonna swim or use canoes to Uruguay?

Can't blame you for ignoring the baseless topic.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken by danilmo: 11:36am On Jan 30, 2021
Acidiously:
For so many reasons, but come to think of it, what is Tinubu's real crime in Nigeria?Because I don't like him neither do I hate him coz I don't know him. Seems his popularity is fluctuating, today he does something and is liked, tomorrow his silence will kind of cost him fans. Sho get mi abi? I'm more interested in how ESN will finish fulani people kpatakpata from our backyard and forest.

He allowed his party to sell Buhari to us..

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken by danilmo: 11:37am On Jan 30, 2021
Acidiously:
For so many reasons, but come to think of it, what is Tinubu's real crime in Nigeria?Because I don't like him neither do I hate him coz I don't know him. Seems his popularity is fluctuating, today he does something and is liked, tomorrow his silence will kind of cost him fans. Sho get mi abi? I'm more interested in how ESN will finish fulani people kpatakpata from our backyard and forest.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken by salt1: 11:45am On Jan 30, 2021
What if Tinubu actually pays people to write articles for him, about him and against him just to ensure his name is on people's lips.
Popularity is good. Even negative popularity
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken by bayortech(m): 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hello everyone, please help me find job or help me with anything for now to be eating
sterling bank
Thanks everyone
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken by AbujaCitiBlog: 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
powerfulguy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/why-tinubu-is-afraid/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Tinubu may not even contest! Especially, since the South West have had the Presidency for 8 years and the Vice Presidency for another 8 years. It will amount to political greed of the highest order!

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken by bigfish3k: 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
PatriotExact:
Tinubu and Nnamdi Kanu are the sole same.

Both smokes grass
Both do drugs
Both are morons
Both talk like mad men
Both of them are desperate to be leaders
Both are leading icons of drug pushers and asian prison populants.
Both of them have a following of miscreants
Both of them have idiots defending their cause
Both have failed
Both are failing
Both will fail.

The only difference is that

One of the idiot is yellow, the other is black
One cannot go to Britain, the other has escaped to Britain
One is a fugitive abroad, the other is a fugitive at home
One is a drug baron, the other is a terrorist
One of the slowpoke instigates his people politically, the other slowpoke instigates his people to senseless violence
One will die this year, the other wi die next year

Remember: I'm a youth Pastor, I will curse you if the demon in you stirs you to mention me. cool

Tinubu followers are idiots. Igbos are fools. Buhari supporters are animals.

AKPABIO ALL THE WAY!

Digression again

I put it to you that you are a northerner pretending to be a southerner.

U want to continue putting division between east and west.
We are now wiser
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken by Masterkernel1: 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
plaindealer:
Second Tinubu topic in less than 5 minutes.

Without Tinubu, market go spoil for bloggers, fake news peddlers and rumor mongers.

When your brothers were busy threading Nnamdi Kalu, as well as Jonathan did you have issues with that?

One good turn deserves another.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken by Masterkernel1: 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
Prodigee:
Useless news everywhere these days

We will drag Tinubu till he ends.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
danilmo:

He allowed his party to sell Buhari to us..

Are you not ashamed to say this as an adult? Did Tinubu thumbprint for you also or hypnotized you into voting Buhari?

Mentally lazy Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun: Houses Where Cultists Live Will be Demolished, Parents Punished / Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results / Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.