Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results (18091 Views)

Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result / 2019: Kwankwaso Meets Obasanjo For Consultation (Photos) / Kabiru Tanimu Turaki Visits Obasanjo For Consultation Over 2018 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by Omicronvaccine: 6:25am On Feb 28, 2023
The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Festus Keyamo, has slammed former President Olusegun Obasanjo, who in an open letter to President Buhari condemned the outcome of the Presidential election held last Saturday, February 25, and asked for another election to be conducted on March 6 in areas were the elections were flawed, IGBERETV reports.

Reacting via Twitter, Keyamo wrote;

‘’So says a partisan ‘statesman’ who endorsed a failed candidate. He lost all moral right to advice on the elections the day he became a campaign spokesman. He is not different from those who walked out of ICC today, making him a ‘JuniorStatesChild’ not capable of advising anyone"

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1630297666746740736?t=5Fv8gt9_3TMdLP-PNdOtCA&s=19

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by Edoreborn: 6:29am On Feb 28, 2023
Eleyi gidi gan,,but as a Yoruba man we don't insult our elders..So keyamo,,u are wrong on ds..

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by Ofunaofu: 6:36am On Feb 28, 2023
As usual, they will resort to insults

When I look at characters like Festus kayemo, FFK, Dele Alake and Bayo onanuga and the fact that they are the mouthpiece of Tinubu, I weep

Such uncouth individuals

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 28, 2023
Keyamo should calm down for now, winners don’t fight or dish insults

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by melonsgroup: 7:16am On Feb 28, 2023
Fuel rigged,
Naira rigged,
Bag of rice price rigged.
Now Election rigged.
Do we have conscience?? Where is our moral values? I'm sick and tired of this country.

God chosed Peter Obi and that's final.....

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked

20 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 28, 2023
cool
Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by Tribal: 7:16am On Feb 28, 2023
Pls, don't abuse Obasanjo. He is now old and now as gullible as some Youths that need to Learn History of Nigeria.
This Generation of River People and even the unborn Generations shall forever be Grateful to Wike for being their very Wise Strong Leader that is never to be pushed over like a lil' Bitch! Wike is a great Man for not allowing Igbos to Deceitfully Hijack the Political Authority over PortHarcourt from his Indigenous People as they did in Lagos. He really Saved his People from the demonic Manipulative Igbo Invaders that strive to Enslave them on their Father Land. For better understanding of what would have happened in Rivers:
https://www.nairaland.com/7586532/youths-asking-why-only-igbos

sreamsense:
These are some of the rigging done by LP in South east, rivers and Lagos as shown below, election is only fair when they win. Bad loosers:

https://fb.watch/iY-YUeksrQ/?mibextid=2Rb1fB

https://fb.watch/iYxC3ZONTZ/?mibextid=2Rb1fB

https://twitter.com/APCPresCC2022/status/1629778806050369536?t=ohw2NPKtAEDbCeRTrgyvHg&s=09
christistruth01:
The Rigging videos coming out of the SE are bad
Go and check them out on YouTube

No be your Labour Party people be this rigging blindly while singing dancing

https://fb.watch/iY-YUeksrQ/?mibextid=2Rb1fB

Exactly! Yet senseless LP says they Won Ekiti. If you know how Igbos very well, you will know how they tried hard to hide the fact that they massively Rigged Elections in Abuja, Lagos and many places they claim they Won. Igbos close to Buhari already revealed that he has Warned them that if their People don't quickly Congratulate Ashiwaju, those Places they Deceitfully won shall soon be Annulled because several Videos of their wicked massive Riggings is now coming out. People should Watch the Videos above and Also massively UPLOAD and Share all the ones that come your way. Igbos are the most Heartless Election Rigger in the World. You will cry for Indigenous People of the places they now claim to Win when you watch the Videos.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by ecolime(m): 7:16am On Feb 28, 2023
The clown speaks again...

18 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by orion7: 7:16am On Feb 28, 2023
See this rat keyamo. He should find out y Lauretta onchie the loud mouthed Prostitute has stipped cursing people. When the cavalry will ride for him he thinks Apc will save him.

Even inside ogboni levels dey. Make this rat dey play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by Think9ja(m): 7:16am On Feb 28, 2023
I voted for Atiku, but I'm with Keyamo on this. All these wailing and gnashing of teeth could have easily been avoided if the two opposition parties had worked together. Now they are working together in defeat.

You guys all agreed to "waste" your votes on Obi, which you did. I don't know why the outcome of the election should be a problem to you now.

It's too early to cry people. Tinubu's 8yrs hasn't even started yet.

I've already prepared my mind for a BAT presidency.

My own problem now is that they should just pump money back into circulation.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by ovie8200: 7:16am On Feb 28, 2023
This is not an election.......Nigeria is not ripe for anything and the suffering continues as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by personal59: 7:16am On Feb 28, 2023
Hmmmmm

I don't know why they are helping him with a response when his daughter has said it all in her letters and I quote

"You are one of those petty people who think the progress and success of another takes from you. You try to overshadow everyone around you, before you and after you. You are the prototypical “Mr. Know it all”. You’ve never said “I don’t know” on any topic, ever. Of course this means you surround yourself with idiots who will agree with you on anything and need you for financial gain and you need them for your insatiable ego. This your attitude is a reflection of the country. It is not certain which came first, your attitude seeping into the country’s psyche or the country accepting your irresponsible behavior for so long."

Another quoted part

"The whole system, including the public themselves want oppressors, not people working for their collective progress. When no one is planning the future of a country, such a country can have no future. I won’t be your legacy, let your legacy be Nigeria in the fractured state you created because, it was always your way or the highway.

This is the end of my communication with you for life. I pray Nigeria survives your continual intervention in its affairs."

And we will surely survive this which ends it all for him.

5 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by NuraSambo: 7:16am On Feb 28, 2023
In the North the only Peter we know is Peter Rufai.

Go and verify ...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by ProphetM0hammad: 7:16am On Feb 28, 2023
. He wrote many letters to Jonathan too. Before going on to write a book ridiculing Atiku

Baba is just jittery and wary of the impending disgrace coming his way for queueing behind a losing ibo man.
He really missed it and fell for the social media marketers
Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by ThatFairGuy1: 7:17am On Feb 28, 2023
He's right, Obasanjo is a Hypocrite.
The most undemocratic President we've had since 4th republic
Meanwhile
Ndi Igbo is the WORSE Election rigger in today Nigeria. All result from South East East was rigged to favour Obi
dalass:
Exactly 💯
Shameless and violent such that I saw a very old man who was knocked and shoved out of a polling unit for voting APC. It is now a crime to vote APC in Igbo land? Whereas Obi 'won' in Lagos state which is Tinubus home!
This hypocrisy stinks
They're ready to killl anyone who insist in voting APC in Igboland
That's who they are, the most intolerant ethnic group in Nigeria but they're good at playing victim card

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by DWJOBScom(m): 7:17am On Feb 28, 2023
Says the party of touts and untrained persons
Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by jeromestarks: 7:17am On Feb 28, 2023
Obasanjo condemn election will not make inec to conduct a fresh one.

Anyways, if you do did not marry a woman disvirgined by you, you will wake up one day to condemn yourself.

Many men who attempted suicide were pushed to the wall by their wives who has fvcked many men before they met.

A woman you did not disvirgin will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and she will begin to frustrate you. She will turn the house upsidedown until you regret the day you said "I do".

Don't use your hard-earned money to pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have a woman who was fvcked and mounted by many men who didn't pay more than two eggs and indomie. Only a fool will do that. Are you the fool?

Finally, if you want a peaceful lasting home, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion. She kept herself for you, therefore, she deserves to be kept.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by Kingkamba(m): 7:17am On Feb 28, 2023
Ole keyamo
Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by Yemiwonder(m): 7:17am On Feb 28, 2023
Obasanjo is the greatest election rigger in the World

Hope all the soldiers are on set if you do anyhow you go collect wotoporously. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by fatherjesse(m): 7:17am On Feb 28, 2023
Keyamo lacks sense, capacity and capability to be put out to be a spokesman. That so many interests are against his principal shows he will have a lot of interests to contend with even if he is declared winner (God forbid). His principal lost both the home he ran away from - Osun and the adopted home he claimed to build-Lagos. A lot of legal fireworks await them even as one of faith, I believe God will still do the needful
Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by Ololanla: 7:17am On Feb 28, 2023
You're insulting someone old enough to be your grandfather and you think you can live Long.... Issokay.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by LibertyRep: 7:17am On Feb 28, 2023
Agbalagba to so agbado mo idi, lo so ara re di alawada adiye.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by LandMann: 7:17am On Feb 28, 2023
Obasanjo has lost credibility

You're a former president like Jonathan but you won't find Jonathan doing partisan politics the way you do. Your 8 years as president did not bring any serious development to Ogun state where you are from, that is why you're politically irrelevant in the state and your people don't follow your political direction.

Obasanjo should learn to shut up and observe like other former presidents. If he must support a candidate, it should be behind closed doors as well.

15 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by princepeter566: 7:18am On Feb 28, 2023
The fire that is coming and obasanjo is trying to quench. Go reach u and your evil party plus INEC very soon.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by 0monnak0da: 7:18am On Feb 28, 2023
Agbalagba ti o k'enu sooro yi o k'etan sa're

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by canalily(m): 7:18am On Feb 28, 2023
It will later tell on each and every one of you one by one....you will confess shortly

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by jaxxy(m): 7:18am On Feb 28, 2023
the enemies of democracy are working hard. There is a conspiracy and sabotage.

BVAS didn't work properly and results weren't uploaded then other results were manufactured. Then they will attempt to shut down the truth.

in any case this is all unconstitutional.
Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by SmartyPants(m): 7:18am On Feb 28, 2023
Obasanjao asked for fresh elections in affected areas. Thay is reasonable enough provided they can prove which areas are genuinely affected.
Re: Festus Keyamo Criticizes Obasanjo For Condemning Election Results by hdrifter11: 7:18am On Feb 28, 2023
Suweet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Violence Erupts In APC Ogun State Assembly Election (pix) / Dapo Abiodun: Houses Where Cultists Live Will be Demolished, Parents Punished / Immigration Jobs: Oshiomhole Accuses Jonathan, Abba Moro Of Defrauding Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.