Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Shekau Should Be Hired By NDA As A Senior War Lecturer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Should Be Hired By NDA As A Senior War Lecturer (747 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Abubakar Shekau Should Be Killed, Not Imprisoned / Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges / 'We Were Hired By House of Reps Candidate' - Thug Confesses After Arrest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shekau Should Be Hired By NDA As A Senior War Lecturer by JudasPriest: 7:36am On Jan 30, 2021
How many theater commanders, Service Chiefs and CDSs has Shekau since come and go with him still waxing strong in the NE?

The Nigerian Army is both a joke and a disgrace that they allowed a civil insurgency group turn into a full fledged conventional force.

Hate him or love him, Shekau is by far a much more better soldier and warrior than any of these quota system idiots that the NDA keeps churning out.

BH started with a rag tag militia armed with bows and arrows and has now turned to a fully conventional armed force that dictates when and how to engage both the security forces and targets in the region.

They have a full fleet of armoured and light skinned vehicles all commandeered from the useless Nigerian Army. Majority of all weapons in their hands are from same useless Nigerian Army . They started as if they are in GTA with nothing and ended up with an arsenal of weapons and territory of their own.

One has to ask what exactly is the use of the useless Nigerian Army ? Is it only to engage unarmed civilians ?

Everytime we hear one useless excuse from the very unprofessional soldiers that make up the Nigerian Army on why they can't win against BH. If it isn't non payment of allowances it is that BH have more superior guns. Does BH members get paid any salary ? All the pics I see of BH is them armed with rusty AK-47 stolen from same stupid security forces and at best and AA gun. Which superior power did the Tchadian forces use to uproot BH?

The NDA is a joke and a disgrace.

Abeg Shekau carry dey go joor .

7 Likes

Re: Shekau Should Be Hired By NDA As A Senior War Lecturer by richmond500: 7:48am On Jan 30, 2021
I was overwhelmed by ur stupidity

1 Like

Re: Shekau Should Be Hired By NDA As A Senior War Lecturer by helinues: 7:50am On Jan 30, 2021
Just because we have had incompetent COA shouldn't make Shekau a hero...

When they are ready to get him, not something that hard
Re: Shekau Should Be Hired By NDA As A Senior War Lecturer by JudasPriest: 7:56am On Jan 30, 2021
richmond500:
fool

Idiot

Go and get Shekau

Useless grass skirt wearing zulu warrior claiming soldier

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau Should Be Hired By NDA As A Senior War Lecturer by Oharina(m): 7:56am On Jan 30, 2021
Damnnn niggurrrr.... ESN vs BH who do you think will win? As for me, ESN is superior anytime, any day, twice on a saturday... Lite up my colorado in ectasy

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Should Be Hired By NDA As A Senior War Lecturer by JudasPriest: 7:57am On Jan 30, 2021
helinues:
Just because we have had incompetent COA shouldn't make Shekau a hero...

When they are ready to get him, not something that hard

Nigerian Army is useless .

They were rated the worst military force in the world .

4 Likes

Re: Shekau Should Be Hired By NDA As A Senior War Lecturer by illicit(m): 8:36am On Jan 30, 2021
I don't like it when our soldiers beat civilians....
Re: Shekau Should Be Hired By NDA As A Senior War Lecturer by richmond500: 9:40am On Jan 30, 2021
JudasPriest:

Idiot

Go and get Shekau

Useless grass skirt wearing zulu warrior claiming soldier
we all have the right to be stupid, but u are abusing that privilege
Re: Shekau Should Be Hired By NDA As A Senior War Lecturer by GamalNasser: 9:43am On Jan 30, 2021
Hahahahah I get your point ...Shekau is clearly a better military commander and strategist pound for pound

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Should Be Hired By NDA As A Senior War Lecturer by sweetonugbu: 10:02am On Jan 30, 2021
Let me think seriously over this suggestion
Re: Shekau Should Be Hired By NDA As A Senior War Lecturer by Kalapizim(m): 11:37am On Jan 30, 2021
The OP should stop bleating on nairaland
Re: Shekau Should Be Hired By NDA As A Senior War Lecturer by IduNaOba: 11:44am On Jan 30, 2021
Oharina:
Damnnn niggurrrr.... ESN vs BH who do you think will win? As for me, ESN is superior anytime, any day, twice on a saturday... Lite up my colorado in ectasy
Twice on a Sunday bro!!!!!
ESN amaka
But they are not a terrorist group

3 Likes

Re: Shekau Should Be Hired By NDA As A Senior War Lecturer by JudasPriest: 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
richmond500:
we all have the right to be stupid, but u are abusing that privilege

Speak for your idiotic self

1 Like

Re: Shekau Should Be Hired By NDA As A Senior War Lecturer by Nigeriadondie1: 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
JudasPriest:
How many theater commanders, Service Chiefs and CDSs has Shekau since come and go with him still waxing strong in the NE?

The Nigerian Army is both a joke and a disgrace that they allowed a civil insurgency group turn into a full fledged conventional force.

Hate him or love him, Shekau is by far a much more better soldier and warrior than any of these quota system idiots that the NDA keeps churning out.

BH started with a rag tag militia armed with bows and arrows and has now turned to a fully conventional armed force that dictates when and how to engage both the security forces and targets in the region.

They have a full fleet of armoured and light skinned vehicles all commandeered from the useless Nigerian Army. Majority of all weapons in their hands are from same useless Nigerian Army . They started as if they are in GTA with nothing and ended up with an arsenal of weapons and territory of their own.

One has to ask what exactly is the use of the useless Nigerian Army ? Is it only to engage unarmed civilians ?

Everytime we hear one useless excuse from the very unprofessional soldiers that make up the Nigerian Army on why they can't win against BH. If it isn't non payment of allowances it is that BH have more superior guns. Does BH members get paid any salary ? All the pics I see of BH is them armed with rusty AK-47 stolen from same stupid security forces and at best and AA gun. Which superior power did the Tchadian forces use to uproot BH?

The NDA is a joke and a disgrace.

Abeg Shekau carry dey go joor .
My hatred for the military is so much that I even rejoice when they are slaughtered by BH. The killings of civilians in Lekki, IPOB in the East, Shiites in Zaria and Kaduna among others makes me see them as no better than terrorists.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Said He's Ready To Submit Himself To Hague And Face Trial / Aftermath Of Prison Break Update / The Mother Of Two Present Emirs In Kano Passed Away In Egypt -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.