Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

West Ham Sign Jesse Lingard On Loan Until The End Of The Season - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / West Ham Sign Jesse Lingard On Loan Until The End Of The Season (13775 Views)

West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United / Paul Pogba Clashes With Jesse Lingard On Man United Tour, Fans React (Photos) / Jesse Lingard Trolls Cristiano Ronaldo On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West Ham Sign Jesse Lingard On Loan Until The End Of The Season by adedotun69229: 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
A host of clubs from England and abroad had shown an interest in acquiring the creative midfielder...Nonsense cappings, who be creative biko...
Re: West Ham Sign Jesse Lingard On Loan Until The End Of The Season by AustineJohn908(m): 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
Lingardinho the greatest of all time. greater than Ronaldo and Messi Combined. they all come to watch this genius play football.
We are lucky to watch Lingardinho the greatest of all time play.
Re: West Ham Sign Jesse Lingard On Loan Until The End Of The Season by lugo99(m): 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
amstamon:

Guy you're an idiot and bloody bastard for making me want to die before my time with laff. Walai u no go die well I swear. Now I Don dey get constipation with HBP join just because I no fit stop laffing.
U no go die beta walai. Na which one b lingalingalin again biko. U are a fool grin grin

na CO carry me go reason DAT line bro...
Re: West Ham Sign Jesse Lingard On Loan Until The End Of The Season by baysan(m): 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ibrahmovic ones said if I am to choose between lingard OR James
I would pick OR
Re: West Ham Sign Jesse Lingard On Loan Until The End Of The Season by Kilishihunter: 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
amstamon:

Guy you're an idiot and bloody bastard for making me want to die before my time with laff. Walai u no go die well I swear. Now I Don dey get constipation with HBP join just because I no fit stop laffing.
U no go die beta walai. Na which one b lingalingalin again biko. U are a fool grin grin
Na wa ooh Na insult abi hail you dey give am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: West Ham Sign Jesse Lingard On Loan Until The End Of The Season by Skymason20(m): 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
my favorite man united player after B.penades
Re: West Ham Sign Jesse Lingard On Loan Until The End Of The Season by waze63(m): 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
amstamon:

Lol.. See insult ooh grin
Re: West Ham Sign Jesse Lingard On Loan Until The End Of The Season by Djangote: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
What next for Frank Lampard after Chelsea sack?
https://goaldball.com/2021/01/30/what-next-for-frank-lampard/
Re: West Ham Sign Jesse Lingard On Loan Until The End Of The Season by Ezyp(m): 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
Sunkyapogee:
so this kind pen dey abroad.. no cover self.. nawaoo
Na wah for you o.

1 Like

Re: West Ham Sign Jesse Lingard On Loan Until The End Of The Season by Ephemmm: 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
Arrogantmooojy:
Lord Lingardinho....World's most valuable player

English media hyping will eventually kill their players

The guy was overhyped but not that bad as a player. He would have been a better player under Pep.
Re: West Ham Sign Jesse Lingard On Loan Until The End Of The Season by Eberex(m): 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
EARN FREE BITCOIN BROWSING

What browser do you use everyday?
Chrome, Firefox, phoenix etc?
Does these browsers generate income for you as you use? No they don't!
I can show you a browser that generates bitcoin for you daily as you use. No payment of any kind before earning bitcoin from what am about to show you. As at the time this message was typed bitcoin price is $32,512 equivalent to N12Million plus, but in accordance to the prediction b4 the end of this year 2021, bitcoin will rise for $100,000 & u know what that means by ur calculation in Naira.
See my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: West Ham Sign Jesse Lingard On Loan Until The End Of The Season by ofiko123(m): 3:48am On Jan 31, 2021
Congratulations to Jesse lingard...
Re: West Ham Sign Jesse Lingard On Loan Until The End Of The Season by Great100000: 8:10am On Jan 31, 2021
grin grin

Re: West Ham Sign Jesse Lingard On Loan Until The End Of The Season by CapodeCapouti(m): 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2021
tunapawizzy:

u wan make im use BIC?

Lool. I tell you brother.
Re: West Ham Sign Jesse Lingard On Loan Until The End Of The Season by TheDarkGamer: 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
cc pabon

I've emailed you twice. Please check your email, thank you.
Re: West Ham Sign Jesse Lingard On Loan Until The End Of The Season by pabon(m): 5:18am On Jun 10, 2021
TheDarkGamer:
cc pabon

I've emailed you twice. Please check your email, thank you.

I replied you now. Waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: West Ham Sign Jesse Lingard On Loan Until The End Of The Season by TheDarkGamer: 9:09am On Jun 10, 2021
pabon:

I replied you now. Waiting for you.

Thanks but there's another problem. I can only message mutual contacts on telegram, so I sent you my link to easily text me. Check your email. Sorry for the stress, I know you have a tight schedule.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Roger Federer Withdraws From Roland Garros / Ahmad Ahmad Accused Of Sexual Harassment / IFAB Clarifies Offside Rule, ‘deliberate Play’ Interpretation For 2022/23 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.