Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) (73876 Views)

Ghanaian Actor Who Celebrated His Birthday In Cemetery Says Ghosts Haunt Him / Ray Hushpuppi Receives Fendi Designed Cake From Fendi For His Birthday / Hushpuppi Gets Birthday Cake From Gucci As Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
I know this guy personally

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
PoliticallyLeft:

Seek Deliverance from the spirit of Ashawo immediately....fast.
Seems my previous advice touched a sore spot. Well, i don't see myself paying a dime to a hunk to watch him strip. You still need deliverance.... fast.
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Seikiri1: 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
RC spotted their brand on the table so they appreciated him by celebrating him in return. Good brand / marketing strategy is all I see here.
Nne happy birthday to you again. I pray for God's protection upon your life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everybody needs to sit down and take stock of 2020.
History repeats itself because we refuse to learn from the past and then take correction.

Let's take stock of what happened last year and then correct them this year to avoid a repetition.

Good morning FAM.
May God increase you in wisdom and knowledge.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by bigiyaro(m): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
Wish you all the best solder. Can't help but notice the ancient and archaic scrap behind you. Is what you guys are using to shell BH boys? So pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
rc cola is not ur Country, ur country was d one that looked @ u wen u were cutting bread, a private enterprise was d one dat sent u cake

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
Phenomenal16:
..I dey tell u
I pray nothing happens to him
Cute Igbo guy
Yes o. I pray nothing happens to him. He looks like my type, cute, dark, reserved and a moustache. You can't go wrong with the moustache. grin

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by SoliBayNG: 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
I see
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Gkay1(m): 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
old news
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by majamajic(m): 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
This fine guy , do and come back in peace
This they are turning u to sambissa celebrity

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by NairalandSARS: 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2021
RC Cola still dey exist?
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Nightalan: 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2021
Na wa, Look at the old rustic Ak47 he's wielding and the crude obsolete mortar set up behind him. How do they expect these guys to fight this war without equipping them!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by preselect(m): 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2021
Jesse6:
upon say na wayo advert them do

it is still commendable

nice one

I wish Buhari's government, and all the wayo state governments wey scatter the unfortunate republic of nigeria, will do wayo advert for themselves by building schools and roads and hospitals all over the country. . . . not out of love o, but just to do wayo advert for themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by majamajic(m): 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2021
uniqueboi1:
Hahahahahaha God dn pick this one call o.

Go sambissa let God pick your call with one 8inches cake

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Never4getU: 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
See dane gun embarassed
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Jamesbally: 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
Queenlovely:
see fine boy wey sign to die.

so this guy own don finish

chai fine boy

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Omezif(m): 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
This soldier is a joker
see funny post
it's well.
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Adetomi01: 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
Congratulations to you boy.

If you need stone pattern board, send me a DM.
Dubai factory made board is 7000 naira only
While nigeria handmade board is 5500 only
There is also stones for your board work.
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Nmezor(f): 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
cool
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Black052(m): 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
GayPontiff:

Sharrrrrap

are you actually vexed at the the comment,commentator or the gallant soldier
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
adadike:
Well deserved. Congrats dear. RC cola should also use their connection to get you out of their. Leave northern matter for the northerners. They know the root cause of their problem and only them knows how to stop it

Good, I also suggest that you don't complain when Boko overwhelms the North, and starts making matters worse for the South what with refugees and terror attacks and such....

The Army is fighting Boko there so that you don't have to fight them in your village.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
Realtord43:
Real men dont celebrate birthday!

Real men see everyday has a normal day to hustle and flex.
okay all work and no play makes realtord43 a winy boy
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by fergieboy: 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
How this fine guy go join army sad

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by sylve11: 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
Jesse6:
upon say na wayo advert them do

it is still commendable

nice one

grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by NorthernSerene(m): 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
May Allah protect you all from every evil of man and jin.
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by od501: 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
Realtord43:

You are the realest OG
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by majorstarlee: 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ajibade123:
marketing strategy we understand

Are you interested in work and study visa package in countries like Canada, Germany, Poland, Dubai, New Zealand?? Message me on WhatsApp let me add you to the group chat 0.8.1.7.8.5.5.5.4.0.0

Nai you still de here?
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by IGBOpigs(m): 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Congrats gallant soldier....
More of your bullets in your enemies(boko haram) heads....
BIG AMEEN
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by Bahamas95(m): 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
So this handsome guy wanna sacrifice his life for a pathetic country like Nigeria?

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by AlfaB: 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
You should come back home and join ESN and celebrate with ofe nsala.

Don't waste your life.

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by witworth(m): 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
Realtord43:

there's no fixed definition for real men, that's your own version, your opinion is irrelevant, no be everybody get your beliefs, all na to be happy and make it
Re: Soldier Who Celebrated His Birthday With Bread Receives Cake From RC Cola (pics) by LegendaryArnold(m): 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
WriterNig:
Sire Eneh Gozieboy, a Nigerian Borno state serving soldier, who celebrated his birthday with loaf of bread has received cake as his birthday present.

Recall that, Gozieboy had posted himself with loaf of bread on his birthday, claimed that, both bread and cake are all made from flour.

His birthday got the attention of so many Nigerians, who are well acquainted with the services the Nigerian soldiers are rendering in the face of Insurgency

In his recent post, he has received cake and other gifts from @rccolanigeria. He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100005050560222/posts/1770374043140931/?app=fbl

That's quite thoughtful, but all na publicity stunt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray / Seyi Awolowo Flaunts Adeshola, His Dublin-Based Girlfriend, Calls Her His WCW / E-money Looks Dapper In Blue Suit - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.