Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Brilliant Bill Gates Quotes That Will Inspire You To Be Successful - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Brilliant Bill Gates Quotes That Will Inspire You To Be Successful (567 Views)

Something To Inspire You: / Why Hardworking People Won’t Always Be Successful / Two Most Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brilliant Bill Gates Quotes That Will Inspire You To Be Successful by probusiness109(m): 9:35am On Jan 30, 2021
Brilliant Bill Gates Quotes That Will Inspire You To Be Successful

Words Of Wisdom

Entrepreneur, visionary, investor, philanthropist - Bill Gates is one of the most inspiring leaders in the world.
On his 63rd birthday, here's a collections of his best quotes that have the net worth of $97 billion, each:

(What's Life!)

Bill Gates believes life has a tendency to just happen because of the choices we make. The life you create and design for yourself is going to accumulate from the choices you make over time. Unexpected things can derail the dreams, but staying focused can help you put one dream ahead of another. To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks.

(Power Of Knowledge)

Bill Gates spends a lot of time reading. Whether at the office, home, or on the road, he always has a stack of books he's looking forward to reading. As a child, he dreamt a lot. He said that a great deal of that grew out of the fact that he had a chance to read a lot.

(Key To Succes)

Success makes people arrogant and selfish, but that is not the case with Bill Gates. The 'lousy teacher' success only made him wiser. Gates believes it seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. While he encourages people to celebrate success, he also wants them to understand the importance of heeding the lessons of failure.

(Respecting Hardwork)

Bill Gates call himself a 'geek'. As a child, he had failed in some subjects during his exams, but his friend passed in all. Now, his friend is an engineer in Microsoft, and Gates is the owner. Hardwork and diligence took him to where he is today. Gates also indicated that he didn't take a single day off when he was in his twenties.

(Value Of Money)

Bill Gates once said money has no utility to him beyond a certain point. He has a valid reason to say so, and every one would agree. Having millions of dollars can give you a certain sense of meaningful freedom. But, beyond that, it's the same hamburger people like returning to.

(Art Of Giving)

Bill Gates, one of the top philanthropists in the world, is known for his generosity. He donates a large chuck of his wealth in helping the poor and making the world a better place. He believes effective philanthropy requires a lot of time and creativity, just like a business requires focus and skill.

Re: Brilliant Bill Gates Quotes That Will Inspire You To Be Successful by OlawaleBammie: 9:40am On Jan 30, 2021
Ok, I will be hardworking

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Bill Gates Quotes That Will Inspire You To Be Successful by probusiness109(m): 9:56am On Jan 30, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Ok, I will be hardworking

Lol, that's really good of you

cheers!
Re: Brilliant Bill Gates Quotes That Will Inspire You To Be Successful by probusiness109(m): 10:33am On Jan 30, 2021
Success is created and maintained by a thousand moves, all directed toward a long term goal.

You save money bit by bit. You invest it. You receive dividends or income. You re-invest the proceeds, and compound your earnings year after year. It’s no drama.
I wish I could share a story with you about some famous people who became wealthy through investing in bonds
Re: Brilliant Bill Gates Quotes That Will Inspire You To Be Successful by probusiness109(m): 10:37am On Jan 30, 2021
Try as much as possible to have a passive income and never you depend on only one source of income, try to invest in more things
Re: Brilliant Bill Gates Quotes That Will Inspire You To Be Successful by probusiness109(m): 10:39am On Jan 30, 2021
Money is only valuable because it can get you something else you want. It’s never an end goal. It’s meant to touch many hands.

Give it. Invest it. Save it for a rainy day if you don’t have that set aside yet. Support a company or organization that’s meaningful to you. Money was meant to be exchanged.
Don’t hoard it. Use it to connect with others more strongly than you could without.
Re: Brilliant Bill Gates Quotes That Will Inspire You To Be Successful by probusiness109(m): 10:45am On Jan 30, 2021
The only exception is that you must say “Yes!” with your whole heart to things that truly align with your core values,

like supporting your kids’ school if you think they do a great job, or investing in a business you believe in.
The real work comes before the money moves.

It’s important to come to terms with your deepest, truest goals in life, and align your financial actions accordingly.
Re: Brilliant Bill Gates Quotes That Will Inspire You To Be Successful by probusiness109(m): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2021
Even if you’ve learned the basics, gone on to change your habits, and decided which big goals you want your money to support, you’ll fail if you surround yourself with people who don’t support your new financial life.

They’ll tear down what you’ve built up, not because they’re terrible people, but because our environment deeply influences how we feel, think, and behave about everything. We’re social creatures by nature. We want to fit in.
Re: Brilliant Bill Gates Quotes That Will Inspire You To Be Successful by probusiness109(m): 10:50am On Jan 30, 2021
Many of the triggers that undermine our new goals happen in our subconscious, so you won’t necessarily know why you’re having such a hard time making them stick.

Clear the decks if need be. See the friends who blow all their money more sparingly.
Keep your focus on changing your financial life, and trust that you’ll eventually attract awesome people who have similar values.
Re: Brilliant Bill Gates Quotes That Will Inspire You To Be Successful by probusiness109(m): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
you guys should take a seat and seat down let me enlighten you more about my personal life,

i got a friend of mine who happens to be a rich dude and he invest in different businesses and all that,

the reason why am telling you guys all this is just for those doubting me or thinking i just don't know what am really saying here.

so to clear the air that am real on all this let me narrate to you guys how it all happened.

you just really need wisdom and top knowledge if you really know you want to succeed in this world!

OK let me tell you how it went,

during that great period C.RONALDO was preparing for his move from Realmadrid to Juventus last 2 years or so.

although am not that too good in playing soccer and all that.

the news did spread to the whole world and it shaked us we his die hard fans at Madrid then,

mind you this was also the time for us too to benefit greatly too from all this his transfer saga and boom! i got an idea.

an idea that will change our life's forever and make even our close friendship with each other to be even more tighter than before,

i called him on phone that early morning we saw in the news C.RONALDO has finally signed for Juventus football club.

wow i could not really forget that day,
it was just like a dream to him!

i told him on phone,

Alfred where are you?
Alfred where are you?

two good times and he was shocked thinking something happened!

he replied me on amazement.

probusiness109 what is it?
what is it?

(sorry guys i just have to take my real name out of this so please try and understand, cheers!!!!!!!! lol....)

he told me again,
please what is it?
please probusiness109 what is it?

i told him Alfred do you really trust me on this?

he replied me probusiness109 you know we have really known each other since childhood and your father is really a great friend of my father,
please why wont i trust you.

please tell me is there any problem or what? because it seems you are calling me on shock mode and with a lot of strong vibes in your speech!

please is there anything wrong?

i replied him,

NO Alfred there is absolutely nothing wrong but that i just got an idea just this minute and it wont let me rest or else i take actions.

he told me please what is it!

then i narrated to him all how it is with my creative ideas to fetch him good amount of money.

he was like all wow in the phone as we speak.

he was like probusiness109 i know you are a genius

i just know you are this intellect of a guy and also caring and likes sharing good quality information's to people to help them succeed in any task they find themselves.

i wont forget this thing you have told me in a hurry.

lol,
ha ha ha ha ha
we both laughed and gisted a little bit before we cut the call.

this is what Alfred told me when we later met some few months later after i told him that top secret we discussed on phone earlier.

we met at a bar to drink down some cold bottles of beer to fill out the day,
and Alfred did foot all the bills just to show some appreciation and to tell me thank you for all this.

it was really fun for us both that day,

what he said was just as soon as he dropped the call on us both due to what i have just shown to him that day.

his mind quickly ran to one of his Aba igbo brother who deals on high grade designer tailoring and all that.

he said he did quickly placed a call to him narrating they need to see urgently.

he Alfred have to travel down to Aba just to get this done in full without waisting time.

he finally met with Mr okonkwo who does anything in this life just for the money.

Mr okonkwo is the tailoring guy and he was amazed with the plan my friend Alfred narrated to him.

the deal was struck!
Alfred has to cough out #10 million Naira just for this plan to be made manifest.

Mr okonkwo did as exactly as Alfred has instructed he wants the C.RONALDO jersey designs.

he made it just as exactly as the new juventus jersey for C.RONALDO

and there is no way in this world you will ever know this jerseys are not really the original one.

it was business as usual for Mr okonkwo

please continue reading for part 2 of this story below
Re: Brilliant Bill Gates Quotes That Will Inspire You To Be Successful by probusiness109(m): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
No one is to blame for your future situation but yourself. If you want to be successful, then become “Successful
Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
Everything comes to him who hustles while he waits.
Every sucessful person in the world is a hustler one way or another. We all hustle to get where we need to be.

Only a fool would sit around and wait on another man to feed him.

Invest in your dreams. Grind now. Shine later.
Hustlers don’t sleep, they nap.
Greatness only comes before hustle in the dictionary.
Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far.
Work like there is someone working twenty four hours a day to take it away from you.

Hustle in silence and let your success make the noise
Re: Brilliant Bill Gates Quotes That Will Inspire You To Be Successful by probusiness109(m): 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
This goes back to the positive environment point: You need to be around with others who are just ambitious as you.

American entrepreneur John Rohn once said, “You’re the average of the five people you spend the most time with.”

And whether or not that’s true is debatable,

the reality is being around the right kind of people can only help you grow.

If you’re surrounded by those who love your ambition, you’ll be more ambitious and achieve more.

If you’re surrounded by loved ones who tell you your goals are stupid and tell you to change them, you need to avoid them.

Be around those who help you feel comfortable being the ambitious, go-getter you are, so you can become the successful person you’re meant to be.
Re: Brilliant Bill Gates Quotes That Will Inspire You To Be Successful by probusiness109(m): 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg.

It’s what you’re made of Not the circumstances.

If we have the attitude that it’s going to be a great day it usually is.
You can either experience the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The choice is yours.

Impossible is just an opinion.
Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.
Magic is believing in yourself,
If you can make that happen, you can make anything happen.
Re: Brilliant Bill Gates Quotes That Will Inspire You To Be Successful by probusiness109(m): 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
i forgot to really tell you guys about how Alfred my friend used the power of salt combined with Gods power to clear his ways on spiritual welfare before emberking on that journey outside the shores of Nigeria exporting those jerseys
Re: Brilliant Bill Gates Quotes That Will Inspire You To Be Successful by probusiness109(m): 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
my friend had top knowledge about using the power of salt to get good luck in business
Re: Brilliant Bill Gates Quotes That Will Inspire You To Be Successful by probusiness109(m): 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
even most christains dont even know how to use the power of salt to fight spiritual battles and to raise a dead business back to life in an instant
Re: Brilliant Bill Gates Quotes That Will Inspire You To Be Successful by probusiness109(m): 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
come and i will really show you how to go about this that even if you are experiencing bad lucks in business it will be cleared away faster than you will think

(1) (Reply)

Buying A Home By Getting A Mortgage Loan Is A Momentous Period Of Your Life / Don't Even Think Starting An Online Business Without Reading This Till The End. / Tokunbo 2008 Honda Civic For Hire Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.