Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,676,039 members, 6,295,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 May 2021 at 04:33 AM

How Effective Is The Certo Drug Test Method? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Effective Is The Certo Drug Test Method? (111 Views)

ABF Cream How Effective Is It? / How To Deal With Drug Test? Lets Talk And Give Suggestions / Surrogacy, How Effective Is It In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Effective Is The Certo Drug Test Method? by matthewhaydon: 9:46am On Jan 30
The Certo drug test method is considered an effective method to pass a urinary drug test. It is designed to remove drug toxins from the body for a period. This method simply involves taking a lot of fruit pectin alongside other readily available ingredients to flush out your system and keep your urine clean and balanced through the time of the test. This sounds great, doesn’t it?

By increasing your intake of fiber significantly and within a short period, more bile is produced to draw metabolites into the bowels. This means they are not passing out through the urine. That explains scientifically how the Sure Jell drug test method works. The other ingredients taken include Gatorade (or a similar energy drink), vitamin B12, a lot of water, and a dose of creatinine monohydrate.



Here are some of the benefits you derive from using the method:

It eliminates THC toxins from your body through the bowels.

These THC toxins (primarily THC-COOH) are fat-soluble.

The body produces bile to bind to fat and make it water-soluble.

The absorption of THC in the blood is blocked by pectin.

The frequency of bowel movements increases with the fiber.

Let us consider the case of a certain Mark, who meticulously followed the procedures for the Certo drug test method, but ended up not getting the results, as drug toxins were detected in his urine. You may want to ask what could have led to this outcome.

The Sure Jell drug test method only works for those who smoke cannabis. Most other drug metabolites are water-soluble and will most likely exit the body through the urine. Mark may have had any of these other drug metabolites in his system, and this method would not work for him.

Even with the cannabis metabolites, it is still possible for some of it to find its way into the urine. According to studies, only about 60% of THC metabolites leave the body through the bowels. The other 40% would still have to leave through the urine. It’s even less effective when you use a home-made product that isn’t properly balanced. This could also be the case for Mark.

There are reports of people who passed drug tests using this method, as well as people who failed the tests. But sourcing for professional products and following the instructions carefully increase the chances of success. Visit www.dcp2.org for detailed information on the sure jell drug test method.

Conclusion:

There are professional and more reliable products if you are hoping to pass a drug test. Synthetic urine is a great option. If you do not wish to use synthetic urine, this leaves you with a professional drug detox drink. It costs relatively more than the Certo, but is more balanced and designed to work.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Fit Fast & Transform Your Body / Panic As Controversial Journalist Dr. Kemi Olunloyo Reviewed Her Health Status- / Diabetes Freedom Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.