Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

#1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. (3119 Views)

Lagos State Govt Directs ASPAMDA Caretakers To Conduct Election In 60-90 Days / How Does Paypal Express Work With Shopify Selling T-shirts / Please Who Has Made Money Selling T-shirts On Teespring Or Amazon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 3:30am On Feb 04, 2021
Packaging

This will go a very long way to growing your sales and profits.

This doesn't have to be very complicated or exotic too, just do a simple unique thing.

Depending on your finances, you can use transparent nylon bags to pack them.

Or, even better, a customised paper bag.

Or, even a paper tag.

All these don't cost a lot.

This way, you would have started your own clothing brand, without knowing.

But,even if you can't afford any of the packaging at the moment, you can always do it later, as you grow.
First, at this stage, offer quality stuff.
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 3:40am On Feb 04, 2021
All what i have listed can be used in other formats of clothing, like joggers, sweatshirt, etc.

Tees are just much more faster to sell and easier to begin..

This is why we have focused on it.

So, you'd successfully do others with all the information here.

1 Like

Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by ec0malchemist(m): 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
Pictures please, thank you.
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 10:22am On Feb 05, 2021
ec0malchemist:
Pictures please, thank you.
Uploading pictures here have been hard to do..

However, i will be uploading a few hopefully.

I will not be uploading my main designs though, because i don't want them copied.
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2021

Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2021

Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2021

Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
This design was done with a Monogram Machine

Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
At some point, all you need is hope. Choose hope.

Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2021

Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
This is a simple fabric design.

Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
Cutting and finished..

This was used to push.

Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2021

Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
In the work.

Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
Monogram African art.

Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
These are hoodie, used to bump.

Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
Before and after..

Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 11:38pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
So, how does one begin to sell?
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 11:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
Or, even better, how do you know you will even sell?
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 12:32am On Feb 07, 2021
So, after getting your shirts ready, how do you sell off, and fast?

Before i do a complete breakdown on how you can hit your sales goal, i want to tell you how you can, first, be sure of sales, even before you buy any materials to manufacture.

You have to be sure that you will sale... And this is very simple.

1. You have to make mock ups of your chosen design(s).

2. You have to run a testing Facebook and Instagram ADs for it.

This way, you will be sure of selling off before you make anything.

Here, you don't lose anything, just ads money. This money will, however, be recovered from sales. So, it's a win/win.
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 12:42am On Feb 07, 2021
These ads, can be as low as #500-1000/day.

After running them for 48-72hrs, you will get orders.

When you get this orders, then, you can pause the ads, manufacture your tees, then launch again.

You can also collect the contacts of those who made orders or enquiries, then, message them when your products are ready.

You can also scale your ads, with re-targeting too.

Easy.

PS: If you don't get at least, 5-10 orders in the testing ads, then, you are not doing something right.

You'd be amazed by the number of sales you make a day, if you did the right things.

This is almost like magic sales.

E go shock you... Like e shock me.

2 Likes

Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by jidowu84: 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
Your watsapp pls
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by criuze(m): 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
how can we contact you oga boss

mines's 08159082012
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
criuze:
how can we contact you oga boss

mines's 08159082012
Send a message on WhatsApp 08067239994

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
jidowu84:
Your watsapp pls
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by maybet081: 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
Goodnuel:
There are loads of options to work with, but regardless of the one you have chosen, i assure that they are very easy to achieve.

I keep emphasising on creating unique designs because, that tiny difference is enough to give you over 100% profits.

Also, all those designs can be done easily, using free mobile apps and websites.

So, if you are looking to start a new business with a very high return, this is it.

T-Shirt.

please sir do customers pay before delivery or after?
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by winnerr(m): 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
so, for a student like me with capital as low as 20k and no machines at my disposal, what do I do to get started and maximized profit?
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by olivedale(f): 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
Thank you. Very useful information

Please can you share details on where to source for fabric, where to sew and brand the T-shirts

Thank you
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Xopoh: 11:43am On Feb 08, 2021
Hello Everyone,

If you need a professional to help you draft a business and financial plan, you can reach out to me for some help 09091860111 (calls only)

Goodnuel:
Design.

Design should actually be in the business plan, but i have decided to bring it out here, because it's very important and can determine your profit level.

There are a variety of design types you can do on a shirt.

These different types of designs are suitable for various purposes and material types.

They also cost various amounts.

This goes a long way in determining the cost of your productions, and hence your selling price.

For instance, screen print can be cheaper and more suitable for a particular niche and purpose, as against sublimation, or other types of design.

The kind of niche you have chosen will also determine the kind of designs that'd be suitable for your shirts.

My niche was a simple one, so it didn't require heavy or costly designs.

So, for starters, you will have to stick to a simple design.

These designs can easily be done using some free phone applications like Canva and the rest.

All you need do, is add a little bit of creativity.

Make it different.

Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
maybet081:
please sir do customers pay before delivery or after?
Yes, but depends on the location.
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
winnerr:
so, for a student like me with capital as low as 20k and no machines at my disposal, what do I do to get started and maximized profit?
Hi. You don't have to own any machines.

You don't have to sew anything.

All you have to do is to make designs and have it produced for you by the people who have the machines.

You focus on just selling.

So, with your 20k, what you should do, is get your unique design(s) produced for you, then, you sell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Fake Loan Apps In Nigeria You Should Avoid / How To Use Mohamed Yunus' Grameen Microfinance Bank Model In Nigeria / Dry Ice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.