Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

#1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. (3114 Views)

Lagos State Govt Directs ASPAMDA Caretakers To Conduct Election In 60-90 Days / How Does Paypal Express Work With Shopify Selling T-shirts / Please Who Has Made Money Selling T-shirts On Teespring Or Amazon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
olivedale:
Thank you. Very useful information

Please can you share details on where to source for fabric, where to sew and brand the T-shirts

Thank you
Hi.

Sourcing of your materials depends on your location..

In lagos, you can get materials at yaba, lagos island, etc.

About sewing, there are production people around, some will help you sew, then you carry to people who brand.

But, i can help you with the material sourcing, sewing and branding... A single solution hub i use.

If that interests you, send a message on WhatsApp.
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by vpaymoney(m): 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hi this is very good.

1 Like

Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
Hi guys.

Been a minute.

But, am here now.
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
So, we talk about how you can bump your sales and sell out fast..

Because, it doesn't matter how good your product is, you have to market them.

You have the responsibility of putting it in front of the people that need/want them.

To make them offers that'd make them beg you to sell to them.

This is why you must market them properly.

It's not a coincidence that even Messi and Ronaldo have marketing teams, who push their brands... Regardless of how good they both are.

You have to push your brand.

Luckily for us, we have the Internet.

We do not have any excuses.

We just need to put in the right effort.
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
HOW TO SELL OUT FAST.

The plain truth about buying, is that people buy offers and value.

Ask yourself, why did you buy the last thing you bought.

What made you complete the purchase?

To sell out your tees fast, you have to bump your offers.

Say, i made you an offer to buy 5 T-Shirt for #20000

Or, Same 5 T-Shirts for 23000 with a free gift, a gift that'd complement your purchase, which one will pick?

Yes, you are correct.

Offer 2.

This is because, we want value for money.

To bump your sales, you can attach a free gift to it. This can be a watch, a pair of footwear, a wallet, boxers, etc.

Anything can work, just be creative about it.

Also, they don't have to be expensive to help you complete the sales.

This is how you bump sales.

This will make you loads of money.

Don't take it for granted.

You have to make people offers that they can't afford to lose.
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 7:59am On Feb 11, 2021
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 7:59am On Feb 11, 2021
How to make 1m in 60 days.

Production price for tees, depending on the quality of materials used, goes from 1500-2500.

This depends on the quantity too.

This includes the sewing and complete branding packages.

Selling prices go from 3000-6000 depending on how you can structure your sales.

So, if you want make 1m in 60 days.

For this we will be working with #4000/shirt.

You have to sell 250 shirts in 60 days.

1000000/4000=250

If you are selling for #5000/shirt.

Then, you have 1000000/5000=200.

This means you have to sell 200 shirts in 60 days.

This is easy.

To hit this very fast, you have to do combo sales + Bump up.

Get each person to buy 4 shirts at a time.

You can achieve this without changing your price by making a combo with a free gift.

Say, you are using you bump offer for people who buy 4 shirts and above.

This works like charm.

Again, people want the best offers.

Get them to spend more by making good offers.

1 Like

Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 8:07am On Feb 11, 2021
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 8:07am On Feb 11, 2021
So, if you get 1 person to buy 4 shirts at #5000

That's #20000/person.

Now, 1000000/20000=50

This means you need just 50 persons to hit 1m in 60 days.

This means you need to make at least, one sale every day.

Again, this is easy, if you have crafted the right offer, and put them in front of the right people.

If you are doing a 2 shirts combo for #5000.

This means, #10000/person

Now, 1000000/10000=100

This means you need just 100 sales to hit 1m in 60 days.

And yes, people will buy. This is sure.

One of the mistakes you will make as a salesperson is to think that people don't have to buy things because you don't have money..

People are buying things every minute in this country..

Every minute.

Again, all you need is the Internet
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 8:16am On Feb 11, 2021
How To begin

* Pick a niche

* Make your mock up designs.

* Running a testing ADs for your designs.

* Production after getting orders.

* Complete orders.

* Rinse and Repeat.
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 8:16am On Feb 11, 2021
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by winnerr(m): 9:24am On Feb 11, 2021
Goodnuel:
Hi. You don't have to own any machines.

You don't have to sew anything.

All you have to do is to make designs and have it produced for you by the people who have the machines.

You focus on just selling.

So, with your 20k, what you should do, is get your unique design(s) produced for you, then, you sell.

i’m in port harcourt, how do I get started, please?
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Chrisbella24(f): 11:31am On Feb 11, 2021
Abeg, which kind tee dem dey sell 5-6k?

Is it the same quality as the popular"Essential t-shirt" ?

Or the normal plain tees?
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Iamsane: 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
Goodnuel:
How To begin

* Pick a niche

* Make your mock up designs.

* Running a testing ADs for your designs.

* Production after getting orders.

* Complete orders.

* Rinse and Repeat.

How much does a test ad cost. How do I pay.
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 2:07am On Feb 12, 2021
Chrisbella24:
Abeg, which kind tee dem dey sell 5-6k?

Is it the same quality as the popular"Essential t-shirt" ?

Or the normal plain tees?
Prices have always depended on the quality and how well you can sell.
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 2:10am On Feb 12, 2021
Iamsane:

How much does a test ad cost. How do I pay.
ADs cost have always been about how much you want to pay. You can start with $1 as the minimum amount to launch a campaign.

You can test with #700-1000, depending on your financial ability and what you want to do.

You pay through your bank atm card.

1 Like

Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 2:11am On Feb 12, 2021
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 2:13am On Feb 12, 2021
winnerr:

i’m in port harcourt, how do I get started, please?
You were the one that sent me a message on WhatsApp?
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by winnerr(m): 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
Goodnuel:
You were the one that sent me a message on WhatsApp?
yes, thank you.

1 Like

Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 6:59am On Feb 14, 2021
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by kmaxx(m): 11:37am On Feb 14, 2021
Even for people outside Lagos? I'm in Abuja & this business idea interests me. I wish to take advantage of the opportunity.

Goodnuel:
Hi.

Sourcing of your materials depends on your location..

In lagos, you can get materials at yaba, lagos island, etc.

About sewing, there are production people around, some will help you sew, then you carry to people who brand.

But, i can help you with the material sourcing, sewing and branding... A single solution hub i use.

If that interests you, send a message on WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
kmaxx:
Even for people outside Lagos? I'm in Abuja & this business idea interests me. I wish to take advantage of the opportunity.

Yes, location is not an issue in the world today.

1 Like

Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 7:51am On Feb 15, 2021
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 7:51am On Feb 15, 2021
While the information i have dropped here can help you start and grow this business, all you have to do is implement.

I have decided to further make it easier for you by creating a masterclass group, where we will have a direct connection.

If you want to work me with closely to achieve 1m in 60 days, then you should be a part of the masterclass.

Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 7:58am On Feb 15, 2021
Re: #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. by Goodnuel: 10:56am On Feb 15, 2021
Colours play an important role in our everyday life.

It's same with shirts.

A great design has to fit in with the right colours.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Successful Rabbit Farming, Pigery Business / Which Offline Business Can I Do With 200K That Will Give Me Atleast 3K Daily / Scam On Naira4dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.