Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

The Immigration Invasion: How 3rd World Immigration Is Destroying The 1st World - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Immigration Invasion: How 3rd World Immigration Is Destroying The 1st World (1022 Views)

Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) / Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre / Is This America Or A 3rd World Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Immigration Invasion: How 3rd World Immigration Is Destroying The 1st World by BigBashiru: 10:33am On Jan 30, 2021
According to European Union figures, more than 2.6 million Africans and other non-Europeans entered Europe illegally during 2015 and 2016, either overland through Turkey or after crossing the Mediterranean Sea by boat. Can Europe survive mass Third World immigration on this scale? Can Europe survive Third World immigration at all? This book answers that question with a definitive “no.”

The author shows firstly how all cultures are unique to their originating peoples, and that racial demographic replacement is the one guaranteed way to extinguish diversity and different cultures. He shows that the very future of Europe and the European people are imperiled by this mass movement of Third Worlders—and that this has nothing to do with “racism” or the denigration of any other people or culture.

The book then moves on to a case-by-case study of the extent and impact of Third World immigration on all the major nations in western and eastern Europe, the United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.

In each of these case studies, the full current extent of Third World immigration—more correctly called colonization—is reviewed, along with dramatic insights into the effect such immigration is having upon those societies, showing the complete fallacy of the “immigration is needed to keep the economy going” lie.

Eye-opening statistics on race and crime, immigration and social delinquency, immigrant imprisonment rates, non-European welfare dependency, and finally the ethnic cleansing of Europeans from their homelands by racial demographic displacement, are discussed in full, using the latest official statistics and projections as sources.

Finally, the author discusses what must be done if Europeans are not to be ethnically cleansed under the Third World immigration tsunami: they must either engineer a political revolution to reclaim their homelands, or immediately start working toward the creation of a European homeland, or ethnostate, exactly like the Jews have done with the state of Israel.

Failure to enact one—or both—of these political actions will result in the extinction of the European people and their civilization, the author warns.

“The African Boat Invasion: If Europeans did it to Africa, the World would Scream ‘Colonization’….If hundreds of thousands of Europeans jumped on boats and sailed across the Mediterranean Sea to Africa, without papers or formal immigration papers, the world’s liberals would be screaming ‘colonization’—but when Africans do it, they are only ‘migrants’ and ‘asylum seekers.’”—from the Preface.

Re: The Immigration Invasion: How 3rd World Immigration Is Destroying The 1st World by ednut1(m): 11:09am On Jan 30, 2021
You should be banned from nl.

4 Likes

Re: The Immigration Invasion: How 3rd World Immigration Is Destroying The 1st World by justwise(m): 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
BigBashiru:
According to European Union figures, more than 2.6 million Africans and other non-Europeans entered Europe illegally during 2015 and 2016, either overland through Turkey or after crossing the Mediterranean Sea by boat. Can Europe survive mass Third World immigration on this scale? Can Europe survive Third World immigration at all? This book answers that question with a definitive “no.”

The author shows firstly how all cultures are unique to their originating peoples, and that racial demographic replacement is the one guaranteed way to extinguish diversity and different cultures. He shows that the very future of Europe and the European people are imperiled by this mass movement of Third Worlders—and that this has nothing to do with “racism” or the denigration of any other people or culture.

The book then moves on to a case-by-case study of the extent and impact of Third World immigration on all the major nations in western and eastern Europe, the United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.

In each of these case studies, the full current extent of Third World immigration—more correctly called colonization—is reviewed, along with dramatic insights into the effect such immigration is having upon those societies, showing the complete fallacy of the “immigration is needed to keep the economy going” lie.

Eye-opening statistics on race and crime, immigration and social delinquency, immigrant imprisonment rates, non-European welfare dependency, and finally the ethnic cleansing of Europeans from their homelands by racial demographic displacement, are discussed in full, using the latest official statistics and projections as sources.

Finally, the author discusses what must be done if Europeans are not to be ethnically cleansed under the Third World immigration tsunami: they must either engineer a political revolution to reclaim their homelands, or immediately start working toward the creation of a European homeland, or ethnostate, exactly like the Jews have done with the state of Israel.

Failure to enact one—or both—of these political actions will result in the extinction of the European people and their civilization, the author warns.

“The African Boat Invasion: If Europeans did it to Africa, the World would Scream ‘Colonization’….If hundreds of thousands of Europeans jumped on boats and sailed across the Mediterranean Sea to Africa, without papers or formal immigration papers, the world’s liberals would be screaming ‘colonization’—but when Africans do it, they are only ‘migrants’ and ‘asylum seekers.’”—from the Preface.

Not IF, they have done that already years ago and destroyed some part of Africa, infact they still have strong hold on some African countries till today.

4 Likes

Re: The Immigration Invasion: How 3rd World Immigration Is Destroying The 1st World by BigBashiru: 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
justwise:

Not IF, they have done that already years ago and destroyed some part of Africa, infact they still have strong hold on some African countries till today.

I actually agree with you. Nice one!! I think we should continue with colonizing them grin

2 Likes

Re: The Immigration Invasion: How 3rd World Immigration Is Destroying The 1st World by Ashirioluwa: 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
No one single country in Africa that we can proud of. We are our own problem. African leaders are visionless. They are all in politics for one single aim - wealth accumulation. Nigeria the giant of Africa doesn't get it right either after over 60 years. It takes less than 60 years to build Dubai. All the resources in this land are in the hands of few greedy thieves called leaders.

1 Like

Re: The Immigration Invasion: How 3rd World Immigration Is Destroying The 1st World by optimusprime2(m): 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
justwise:

With this response, I believe this thread should be closed. .. thanks @Justwise for "the end of discussion"

Next.
Re: The Immigration Invasion: How 3rd World Immigration Is Destroying The 1st World by LeoThaGreat(m): 9:15am On Jan 31, 2021
Ashirioluwa:
No one single country in Africa that we can proud of. We are our own problem. African leaders are visionless. They are all in politics for one single aim - wealth accumulation. Nigeria the giant of Africa doesn't get it right either after over 60 years. It takes less than 60 years to build Dubai. All the resources in this land are in the hands of few greedy thieves called leaders.

Your country, Nigeria, isn't synonymous to Africa. Speak only on behalf of your country which is the only place you have first hand experience about, not the entire continent.

3 Likes

Re: The Immigration Invasion: How 3rd World Immigration Is Destroying The 1st World by BigBashiru: 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
LeoThaGreat:

Your country, Nigeria, isn't synonymous to Africa. Speak only on behalf of your country which is the only place you have first hand experience about, not the entire continent.

I've been to morocco- the airport officials were asking me for bribe at the airport.... not a good sign.... Liberia was never colonized by anyone but today is a mess...

1 Like

Re: The Immigration Invasion: How 3rd World Immigration Is Destroying The 1st World by LeoThaGreat(m): 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
BigBashiru:

I've been to morocco- the airport officials were asking me for bribe at the airport.... not a good sign.... Liberia was never colonized by anyone but today is a mess...
These happen in countries where there is an economic problem. If you go to South America or South Asia, you might experience the same. The entire continent of Africa is yet to recover from being robbed blind by Europeans and their legacy (lumping up different nations of different ideologies into one country). If Europeans never created this problem, there wouldn't be any need to solve them.
But the fact still remains some citizens of some African countries are proud of their country and are working towards making it better than it currently is. (E.g Kenyans & South Africans)
YOU on the other hand, like many Nigerians isn't proud of YOUR country. Don't speak on behalf of other African countries, please.

2 Likes

Re: The Immigration Invasion: How 3rd World Immigration Is Destroying The 1st World by BigBashiru: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
LeoThaGreat:
These happen in countries where there is an economic problem. If you go to South America or South Asia, you might experience the same. The entire continent of Africa is yet to recover from being robbed blind by Europeans and their legacy (lumping up different nations of different ideologies into one country). If Europeans never created this problem, there wouldn't be any need to solve them.
But the fact still remains some citizens of some African countries are proud of their country and are working towards making it better than it currently is. (E.g Kenyans & South Africans)
YOU on the other hand, like many Nigerians isn't proud of YOUR country. Don't speak on behalf of other African countries, please.

Liberia and Ethiopia were not colonized - yet they have remained shitholes......
Re: The Immigration Invasion: How 3rd World Immigration Is Destroying The 1st World by LeoThaGreat(m): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
BigBashiru:

Liberia and Ethiopia were not colonized - yet they have remained shitholes......
Libya that was the example of a prosperous economy to African countries, do you remember what USA & France did to its leader (Ghadafi) all in the name of "dictatorship"?
You are blaming the victim Sir. There's more than what the eyes can see.
There's a lot more I wish to explicate here & now, but you have your mind made up already and I'm not interested in convincing you otherwise.
Re: The Immigration Invasion: How 3rd World Immigration Is Destroying The 1st World by BigBashiru: 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
LeoThaGreat:

Libya that was the example of a prosperous economy to African countries, do you remember what USA & France did to its leader (Ghadafi) all in the name of "dictatorship"?
You are blaming the victim Sir. There's more than what the eyes can see.
There's a lot more I wish to explicate here & now, but you have your mind made up already and I'm not interested in convincing you otherwise.

Lybia has no bearing with Liberia or Ethiopia who were never colonized
Re: The Immigration Invasion: How 3rd World Immigration Is Destroying The 1st World by LeoThaGreat(m): 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
BigBashiru:

Lybia has no bearing with Liberia or Ethiopia who were never colonized
Now you're forcing me to go an extra mile, and here goes an example:
Dano milk is produced by Arla Foods. Peak milk is produced by FrieslandCampania. Both of them and other cheap milk in Nigeria are produced in Europe before being shipped here. There's a milk subsidy in Europe, so 1 litre of milk that may cost €3 may be sold for €0.95, the E.U will pay the difference to milk corporative organisations to keep good milk cheap in E.U zone. These organisations will then refine and package the milk (powder & evaporated) for sale in E.U.
Butter will be extracted from the leftover milk they couldn't sell. The shaft remaining after butter was extracted will be fattened with vegetable fat and other ingredients (you can see on Dano Milk) then they will be shipped down to Nigeria as "powder milk."
When they get there, Standard Organisation of Nigeria can easily reject them, BUT, the Europeans will withdraw some certain ECONOMIC deals from them (like Zimbabwe) because they "are rejecting European product." Nigeria can either allow their poison in, or call their bluff (you know the consequence of this).
How then will there be job opportunities in the African milk industry when cheap milk is forcefully imported from Europe?
Why won't Africans migrate for economic opportunities? (Addressing your topic)
How then can Nigeria (or Africa) win at a game they didn't set the rules? If they decide to set a new game, these wild animals will fight back. They have perched on Africa's balls and they can't hit them aggressively, only systematically (not in Nigeria by the way because of people like you, maybe Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal because they aren't ignorant of 'the game').

Though, if it were up to me, and I was in charge of a West African country, I will pay subsidies on milk (to House of Chi, makers of Hollandia milk for example); but if I do, people trading in other commodities will feel sidelined. So it almost can't be possible in a democratic government, but in the style of Government Libya had with Ghadafi.

Stop blaming the victim.

1 Like

Re: The Immigration Invasion: How 3rd World Immigration Is Destroying The 1st World by BigBashiru: 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
LeoThaGreat:

Dano milk is produced by Arla Foods. Peak milk is produced by FrieslandCampania. Both of them and other cheap milk in Nigeria are produced in Europe before being shipped here. There's a milk subsidy in Europe, so 1 litre of milk that may cost €3 may be sold for €0.95, the E.U will pay the difference to milk corporative organisations to keep good milk cheap in E.U zone. These organisations will then refine and package the milk (powder & evaporated) for sale in E.U.
Butter will be extracted from the leftover milk they couldn't sell. The shaft remaining after butter was extracted will be fattened with vegetable fat and other ingredients (you can see on Dano Milk) then they will be shipped down to Nigeria as "powder milk."
When they get there, Standard Organisation of Nigeria can easily reject them, BUT, the Europeans will withdraw some certain ECONOMIC deals from them (like Zimbabwe) because they "are rejecting European product." Nigeria can either allow their poison in, or call their bluff (you know the consequence of this).
How then will there be job opportunities in the African milk industry when cheap milk is forcefully imported from Europe?
How then can Nigeria (or Africa) win at a game they didn't set the rules? If they decide to set a new game, these wild animals will fight back. They have perched on Africa's balls and they can't hit them aggressively, only systematically (not in Nigeria by the way because of people like you, maybe Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal because they aren't ignorant of 'the game').

Though, if it were up to me, and I was in charge of a West African country, I will pay subsidies on milk (to House of Chi, makers of Hollandia milk for example); but if I do, people trading in other commodities will feel sidelined. So it almost can't be possible in a democratic government, but in the style of Government Libya had with Ghadafi.

Stop blaming the victim.

Victims indeed
Re: The Immigration Invasion: How 3rd World Immigration Is Destroying The 1st World by nelsonebby(m): 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
Racist book. Lol
There are more North Africans , Afghans and Indians moving to Europe than black Africans of which (90% of them are Senegalese and malians).
Re: The Immigration Invasion: How 3rd World Immigration Is Destroying The 1st World by BigBashiru: 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
LeoThaGreat:

Stop blaming the victim.

Eu trade policies and trumps immigration policies scream: "Africans be independent"

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Share Your African Travel Experience / Relocating From Nigeria To Sweden, What Is The Cost Implication? / Nigeria Travel Tips For The Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.