Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) (40733 Views)

Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation. / Why Are Nigerians Japing To The UK When UK Workers are On Strike For Poor Salary / Nigerian Man Hospitalized In US After Entering Plane For First Time & Was Tied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by officialwdhtv: 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lady laments & feel pity for poor nigerians after entering okada for the 1st time šŸ˜ÆšŸ˜‚

Do you guys believe her? Take a listen!!!

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoNAYE0pqSC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVSxp2KoFb4

4 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by phorget(m): 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
Okada wey we dey fly anyhow, e reach this one turn now she come dey do mouth like person wey orgasm hold.

380 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Cypress042(m): 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
I will bet my balls this lady is a regular okada patronizer

Advertising her business for the 1st time sad

389 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Eyinju112(f): 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
The lies people tell and extent people go to chase clout is so disgustingā€¦ your first time riding Okada yet you Dey comfortable Dey do video with one hand and swinging your hair with the other hand.. Daughter of lie Muhammad
Sheā€™s not even an abroad base, see her trying to form some wack accents

348 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by FalseProphet1(m): 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
Women and fake life. From fake accent, to fake hair, to fake eyelashes, to fake skin colour, to fake lifestyle. This is why men see them as trash.

This I have seen.

307 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Zonefree(m): 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
Smh

Person wey her papa win Best Okada passenger of the Year in 2022 get mind dey talk rubbish for sosha media

186 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by JoeRizzla(m): 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
women and fake life. just looking at her alone you will see aje kpako in her appearance.

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by marlow1962(m): 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lol malu

5 Likes

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by chiiraq802(m): 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
Mumu.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Buziness101: 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
This one weak me

5 Likes

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Emmanuel909090: 7:33am On Feb 04, 2023
All for the gram grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by parcydrix(m): 9:01am On Feb 04, 2023
See this professional okada rider first time your climbing an okada but ur using one hand to hold your phone and the other to play with your hair while still maintaining perfect balance plus fake accent.

Go and whyne your ancestor. Idiot

Also, the father and brothers of the lady below me are included in the list of usless nigerian men

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 04, 2023
I pray the first poster above get sense. I don't why is behaving like a person that need rehabilitation. Hopefully she wont run go inside bush one day. God hear my prayer. The lads need help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Sniper101(m): 10:40am On Feb 04, 2023
Na cruise she dey catch grin

...local guinea fowl is even trying way too hard to add phonetics to her English composition grin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Nonexisting1: 10:46am On Feb 04, 2023
Cypress042:
I will bet my balls this lady is a regular okada patronizer

Advertising her business for the 1st time sad
You dey mind the local olosho. They will sell fish in the market monday thru friday and come paint their nails on Saturday dey do nyanga. Na for who they fit deceive, not me. I done see Nigerian girls finish for this country. Na so I carry one well packaged banker go fucck thinking I found a classy babe. I'm still buying different kinds of air fresheners to diffuse the terrible odor her pussy left in my house. Mtchew

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by JimmySwaggart(m): 11:01am On Feb 04, 2023
Bob risky even get sense pass this mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by superemmy(m): 11:46am On Feb 04, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are us*less.......all of them

And you are useful to whom?šŸ„±

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Collins0609(m): 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
See her mouth

1 Like

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by officialwdhtv: 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2023
Collins0609:
See her mouth

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by herbalwisdom52(m): 8:03am On Feb 05, 2023
Buhari, Tinubu, and Sanwo-Olu have blood in their hands. First, Sanwo-Olu flew to Abuja and met with General Muhammadu Buhari the Commander-in-Chief of Armed Forces on how to end #EndSARS protest in Lagos. Second, Tinubu publicly said force should be used against the protesters. Third, Lekki Toll Gate is one of the reliable and profitable cash cows of many investments of Tinubu the jagaban. Fourth, Sanwo-Olu is Tinubuā€™s stooge who will not go against the orders of Tinubu hence it will mean the end of his political career..... And lastly but most importantly, the military would not have carried out the shootings without the approval of Buhari as the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces. Once the massacre of the protesters was achieved, Buhari, Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu looked for ways to wash their blood stained hands from the murder of protesters. Buhari and his Fulani cabals invoked the old, tired ā€œdivide and ruleā€ tactics.... Tinubu is a murderer and should never be nigeria next president.... Let the youths wake up and take this country from this useless old man called tinubu by force and by fire..... Me and the entire Nigerians that knows the truth and will never vote for tinubu..... Tears on my eyes right now.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by AntiChristian: 8:04am On Feb 05, 2023
tongue cool..

This one dey chase clout!

1 Like

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by ecolime(m): 8:04am On Feb 05, 2023
She said she doesn't know this is what you commoners go through grin

Omo werey

10 Likes

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by sofiscatedmoron: 8:04am On Feb 05, 2023
grin

Oloso
Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Brendaniel: 8:04am On Feb 05, 2023
This one is obviously forming, if you enter okada for the first time in your life, there is a thrill that goes with it, that as a young person you won't call it suffering, that is why you have bikers all over the world, some of them hate even driving cars because they don't get that kind of thrill like they get from a bike...

Riding on a bike in itself is fun

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by heybeebugatty(m): 8:04am On Feb 05, 2023
Omo Ale with zero naira in her account

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by handsomeyinka(m): 8:04am On Feb 05, 2023
phorget:
Okada wey we dey fly anyhow, e reach this one turn now she come dey do mouth like person wey orgasm hold.
Lol...you bad ooo.

Na righteousness89 girl friend you dey abuse oo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by ZombieTERROR: 8:04am On Feb 05, 2023
undecided

Nigerians are suffering

No fuel
No money

All hands must be on Deck to vote out this evil party APc
they only came to steal kill and destroy..

6 Likes

Re: Lady Feels Pity For Poor Nigerians After Entering Okada For The 1st Time (video) by Davies25: 8:05am On Feb 05, 2023
Lol. Thank you aunty, we appreciate the concern.

Most poor people don't even know they are poor. Poor people calling poor people poor.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Truck Crushes University Lecturer, His Wife And Three Children To Death In Benue / My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry / Top 30 Countries With The Best Roads In Africa ā€“ 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.