Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,019 members, 7,863,684 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

The Pandora Box: Homosexuality. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Pandora Box: Homosexuality. (196 Views)

Pandora: My Observation About Bishop Oyedepo's Tax Haven Controversy - Highered / Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pandora Box: Homosexuality. by elated177: 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Romans 1: 26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

For evil to rule, evil must abound.

For the darkness to rule, there must be an absence or lack of the light.

For wickedness to dominate, good must be subdued.

The light, with or without the presence of the darkness, shines and does its thing. This is why the darkness always feels threatened by the light.

Homosexuality cannot be separated from satanism/demonism. I cannot say this enough.

The thing is; this present age will surely and most definitely come to an end or pass away.

The thing is; the present world is gradually and steadily gravitating towards destruction.

The thing is; sin is the only factor that will lead to the destruction of this world.

The thing is; homosexuality is at the forefront of what will lead to the destruction of this world.

If you call homosexuality a Pandora Box, you will not be far from the truth. This is because homosexuality opens the door to the unclean spirits into the sphere of human existence. These unclean spirits nurture the evil root which already exists in natural man and make him produce or bear evil fruits. The manifestations of these are seen in wicked acts such as murder, adultery, lying, stealing, suicide, covetousness, other forms of sexual immorality, etc, which abound in the world today.

So, saying that homosexuality is an unclean act is very true.

Homosexuality as the Pandora Box is clearly and explicitly highlighted below.

Romans 1: 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy.

Humans have propensity for evil. The natural man/woman has propensity to engage in unmitigated evil and wickedness. This propensity for evil and wickedness in humans stems from the defeat of the first human, Adam, in the Garden of Eden. Every single human born from the union of male and female, directly or indirectly, has this evil root, by that very fact, propensity for evil. The Laws/Commandments of his/her Maker constitute the only remedy for this disease that exists in the natural man/woman. These Laws/Commandments are the Compass that navigates the natural man/woman away from the path of destruction to the path of redemption/salvation.

It is for this reason that the Creator sent his begotten Son, his Word, Yahushua the Messiah, who didn't have the human evil root, into this world. He did this to:

John 1:12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of YHVH— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of YHVH.

When a person believes in and obeys the Son of YHVH Almighty, he or she is no longer of that natural human descent but has been born of YHVH Almighty.

You are invited to embrace this rebirth...be born again...not of the flesh but of the Spirit.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: The Pandora Box: Homosexuality. by elated177: 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

When forces of wickedness desperately want to push you into sin, you must know that they are being threatened by your Righteous Walk.

The demons they worship feed on their abominable acts.

They are your enemies.

Re: The Pandora Box: Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:37pm On May 27, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Psalm 2: 1 Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain? 2 The kings of the earth rise up and the rulers band together against the Lord and against his anointed, saying, 3 “Let us break their chains and throw off their shackles.” 4 The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them. 5 He rebukes them in his anger and terrifies them in his wrath, saying, 6 “I have installed my king on Zion, my holy mountain.” 7 I will proclaim the Lord’s decree: He said to me, “You are my son; today I have become your father.
8 Ask me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession. 9 You will break them with a rod of iron; you will dash them to pieces like pottery.” 10 Therefore, you kings, be wise; be warned, you rulers of the earth. 11 Serve the Lord with fear and celebrate his rule with trembling. 12 Kiss his son, or he will be angry
and your way will lead to your destruction,
for his wrath can flare up in a moment.  Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

Hebrews 1: 5 For to which of the angels did God ever say, “You are my Son; today I have become your Father”? Or again, “I will be his Father, and he will be my Son”? 6 And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, “Let all God’s angels worship him.” 7 In speaking of the angels he says, “He makes his angels spirits, and his servants flames of fire.” 8 But about the Son he says, “Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom. 9 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy.”

Who would have thought that Satan could be this frustrated!

Even if Mountain Everest is uprooted and thrown into the Atlantic Ocean, the priests, saints, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives of Yahushua the Messiah in this world will never harbour even an iota of doubt as to the detestable, abominable and disgusting nature of the act of homosexuality. We will never approve of it in anyone.

Every saint, priest, servant, witness, messenger or representative of Yahushua the Messiah knows why Satan desperately wants the worldwide acceptance of the aberration called homosexuality.

May the saints, priests, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives of Yahushua the Messiah all over the world continue to infuriate and frustrate Satan, the demons and their human slaves with their purity, honesty, holiness, truthfulness and righteousness.

Re: The Pandora Box: Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2021
It is actually a very big disgrace for a man/male to position himself for his fellow man/male to insert his penis. It shows the fallen state of mankind.

It is a a very big shame for a woman/female to display herself for her fellow woman/female to caress and handle.

Homosexuality/lesbianism is the height of shamelessness.

Homosexuality/lesbianism is the worst kind of depravity.

Abstain from the abominable act of homosexuality/lesbianism.

(1) (Reply)

. / Do Not Argue With Athetists, Talk About What Jesus Has Done For You Instead / I Will Die Playing Saxophone In Church – Kunle Ajayi - Christiangospel TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.