Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

A Fool And His Desire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Fool And His Desire (144 Views)

The Bible Does Not Support Drinking Alcohol, Don't Let Anyone Fool You / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fool And His Desire by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
Prov 18:1-2 kjv - “Through desire a man, having separated himself, seeketh and intermeddleth with all wisdom. A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself.”

1. Desire separates a man from those who don’t agree with him. It’s a dangerous thing. Desire is from the heart. It leads to superiority above others. Desire does not really seek for wisdom, it’s all about what’s best for me. He separates himself thinking that he knows better than everybody else.

2. Intermeddle means to intrude or meddle in what one has no right or credential. Not trying to find the truth but to find something that can support their way of thinking and excuse to do or to believe in what they want to do. He keeps wrestling with the Scriptures to his own destruction.

3. They have no desire to understand what they are reading but to magnify themselves, or raise themselves or status. This is the wrong measuring stick. Otherwise Jesus wasn’t successful then because He didn’t have the numbers, but He did a wonderful job that we still talk about Him today.

4. Anybody that makes a name for himself by destroying the integrity or reputation of another person is a no name anyway. Make your own name, compete fairly. Don’t be a critique, its a cheap stuff.

5. (Rom 3:8 kjv) It’s not right to do wrong just to get a chance to do right. It’s better to ask for permission than ti ask for forgiveness. See what the Bible says.
Re: A Fool And His Desire by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
iyambz:
Prov 18:1-2 kjv - “Through desire a man, having separated himself, seeketh and intermeddleth with all wisdom. A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself.”

1. Desire separates a man from those who don’t agree with him. It’s a dangerous thing. Desire is from the heart. It leads to superiority above others. Desire does not really seek for wisdom, it’s all about what’s best for me. He separates himself thinking that he knows better than everybody else.

2. Intermeddle means to intrude or meddle in what one has no right or credential. Not trying to find the truth but to find something that can support their way of thinking and excuse to do or to believe in what they want to do. He keeps wrestling with the Scriptures to his own destruction.

3. They have no desire to understand what they are reading but to magnify themselves, or raise themselves or status. This is the wrong measuring stick. Otherwise Jesus wasn’t successful then because He didn’t have the numbers, but He did a wonderful job that we still talk about Him today.

4. [s]Anybody that makes a name for himself by destroying the integrity or reputation of another person is a no name anyway. Make your own name, compete fairly. Don’t be a critique, its a cheap stuff. [/s]

5. (Rom 3:8 kjv) It’s not right to do wrong just to get a chance to do right. It’s better to ask for permission than ti ask for forgiveness. See what the Bible says.

So why did you try to destroy the reputation of Catholic by linking it with an evil Cat, or whatever? Why did you try damaging the image of JW in your own quest to lift up what you believe in? You are guilty of what you wrote here. You are a ma...ad man. I have told you. Jesus doesnt know you. You went as far as attacking Islam too. The Jesus I know will never tell you to be over zealous and start attacking every denomination you disagree with. You are a "compound fooo..oool"

You guys should open the other threads this hopeless id...iot opened. He derives joy in instigating trouble. He is a time bomb the way you see him. Even went as far as making rules like Adolf Hitler to ladies he recommends for his evil authoritative african husbands. Fool..ish man. Runnaway from all his teachings and articles. Please, ignore him. JW, Catholics, Moslims or other groups he has attacked should leave this maa...aad man alone. He is on his own. He is not a witness of Christ. We dont know this useless man. He is a trouble maker. Leave him alone. We will soon locate him and send him to Yaba left where he will be taking care of well before he is released. I'm sure after his treatment, he will start preaching the peaceful Jesus. He isn't ok at the moment.

Please, ignore him for now until we are able to get him to Yaba left.
Re: A Fool And His Desire by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
It will profit me nothing to hit a 2 year old toddler. Kindly ignore this toddler (peacelovejoy) that is so obsessed with my threads.
Re: A Fool And His Desire by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
iyambz:
It will profit me nothing to hit a 2 year old toddler. Kindly ignore this toddler (peacelovejoy) that is so obsessed with my threads.
The 2-years old toddler will continue knocking your idio.tic coconut head till you receive sense, Mr. hatred spreader. Just make sure you hide well cos I will make sure you are locked up in Yaba left till you start thinking like an adult a toddler doesnt have to knock his head.

(1) (Reply)

Your Life Can Be Upward And Forward Only / The Man Whom God Lifts / Pastor Steven Furtick Sermon - It’s Not Bad, It’s In Beta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.