Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,338 members, 7,957,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

I Am A Fugitive – DJ Switch Cries Out To Peter Okoye As She Makes A Request - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am A Fugitive – DJ Switch Cries Out To Peter Okoye As She Makes A Request (205 Views)

Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened / DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" / Ebuka's Reaction When Ifu Ennada Said She Makes N5M In A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Fugitive – DJ Switch Cries Out To Peter Okoye As She Makes A Request by Victoriamark: 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
Months after flying out of Nigeria to seek asylum in a foreign country believed to be Canada, following allegations of death threats on her life, embattled Nigerian disc jockey, Catherine Obianuju Udeh aka DJ Switch has declared herself a fugitive.

She made the declaration in a recent post on her verified Twitter account in an open letter to the singer, Peter ‘Mr. P’ Okoye, one half of the defunct P-Square group.

According to the activist and disc jockey, she is no more working due to her situation and she is currently in exile, hence her inability to afford certain things Read More

See her post:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https:///dj-switch-cries-out-to-peter-okoye-as-she-begs-for-giveaway/&ved=2ahUKEwjzvdSA5sPuAhVUuXEKHWNYD7kQFjAGegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw1ezUbn6f91XphfJs4-vfqZ
Re: I Am A Fugitive – DJ Switch Cries Out To Peter Okoye As She Makes A Request by JaneYave(f): 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
This lady is too talented to be dulled like this naa

(1) (Reply)

It’s A Waste Of Time To Date A Lady Who Can’t Help You Financially As A Man / How To Convert Airtime To Cash Using Aimtoget / Bitcoin Is Behind Naira’s Uselessness And Valuelessness – Senator, Sani Musa (vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.