Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened (81976 Views)

Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo / Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by ExclusiveBet: 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Popular skit maker and actor, Mr. Macaroni has reacted to the report of Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, defeating All Progressives Congress presidential candidate and two-term Governor of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, in the state.

The former Governor of Anambra state polled a total of 582,354 votes to defeat his closest rival, Bola Tinubu who polled 572,606 votes.

Reacting to Obi’s victory, Mr. Macaroni stated that Labour Party triumphed in spite of the violence and intimidation unleashed in Lagos. He also said that people should know that power is in their hands.

He tweeted;

Despite all the violence and intimidation unleashed in Lagos, Peter Obi has won Lagos State!!! The margin should be way more!!! I just want the people to know that the power is in our hands!!! They said no structure!! They said it is internet noise!!! LESSONS!!!!!

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1630147578648993792?t=mmVygurSGUwBNDncmK3S5g&s=19

In another tweet, Mr. Macaroni noted that the margin would have been wider if some people were allowed to vote. He further revealed that in his polling unit, 300 people were unable to vote.

He added;

INEC, in my polling unit alone over 300 people did not vote!! And there are reports of same in many PU’s!! Violence and intimidation!!! If this election was conducted better, the margin of victory for the LP will be way more!!! DO BETTER @inecnigeria.

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1630149706323034113?t=ffP8xQ3DUocqhgBxQgRRVQ&s=19

They underestimated the power of the people!!! They said that we are only online that we are not grassroots!! They didn’t realize that the suffering touch everybody! Na all of us be grassroots now!! Nigerians, the power will always be yours anytime you are ready to take it!!!

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1630152512140345344?t=qk2sUmJ7e1LWEwLhMkbUCQ&s=19

He gets threatened and he reacts:

I’m already used to threats!
I have a record of all threats I have received, I also have recorded calls and messages of Powerful politicians and their children that have ever reached out to me!!!
I always said NO!
Because as long as I still dey, There shall be NO COMPROMISE!!!

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1630228697587277825?t=j5OosCQ7aP4_e9_ezP-zrg&s=19

203 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by SlurUsername1: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin
This fool should Thank his Stars that Jagaban is not Vindictive like Buhari, he for go on Exile to malawi or Somalia after Jagaban assumes office.

I know Jagaban is very forgiving and a father to all, but I want him to just withdraw the security details of all these Nigerian yeyebrities first once he assumes office, atleast it will create room for private security companies to thrive thereby creating jobs for Obedient youths like Racoon, Eriokanmi and PrinceOfLagos even if they're only allowed to combat crimes with teazers, oversized bullet proof vests and catapults grin grin
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

281 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Temidayo9(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Enjoy the euphoria dude, ovation still loud

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Mjshexy(f): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
We are showing them what structure is cool

222 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by mii4u(f): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
This fool should Thank his Stars that Jagaban is not Vindictive like Buhari, he for go on Exile to malawi or Somalia after Jagaban assumes office.

I know Jagaban is very forgiving and a father to all, but I want him just withdraw the security details of all these Nigerian yeyebrities first once he assumes office, atleast it will create room for private security companies to thrive thereby creating jobs for Obedient youths like Eriankomi and PrinceOfLagos even if they have to combat crimes with teazers, bogus bullet proof vests and catapults grin
Which office? Pls wake up from ur slumber

394 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Faber(m): 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
God bless you...na man you be...

Pls where is Reno Omokri, Atiku don fail him and Dino

164 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by AdamuKD: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
"Woke yoruba" , wa kogbon laipe yi grin

100 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by elonmuskbaby: 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Macaroni shouldn't speak when it's not yet time to speak so he won't be forced to swallow his words he should tread carefully.these politicians are setting trap for you this guy

47 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by MetroLane: 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
Structure

Of

Hooliganism.

The Bitter Losers will try to Silence the voice of the masses.

Thiefnupoo will Never Rule Nigeria.

84 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by kponkedenge(m): 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
Extremist Yorubas never learn. It's their extremism that is driving even liberal Yorubas from voting APC and Tinubu, let alone other non Yorubas...... Instead of them to look for a way to make amends, they still want to go further extreme, I saw how one was talking about not selling lands to Igbos and I just smiled.

From unleashing thugs, to scattering people's shop for voting their preferred candidate who they believe has what it takes to make Nigeria work for all.

APC is the most divisive political party in the history of Nigeria, and they rose to limelight by bigotry and hatred.

Even PDP never divided Nigerians the way APC has done.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by money121(m): 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ok
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by sukar886: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
End sars 2 loading seriously ... APC and INEC are to be blame

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by bigdammyj: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Noted.
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by DKM123: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Macaroni remains the hero of the Nigerian youths and history will be kind to him!

In other news;

All we are saying is UPLOAD THE RESULTS ON THE SERVER so we can compare with what we have from our polling units.
WHY IS THAT SO HARD WHEN IT IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE ?

That was the reason for the 300billion naira inflated figure of taxpayers money given to the INEC commission for this election.

If we wanted to remain using manual, then what is the point of all the BVAs and electronic machines. That's what made us the youths have faith in the system so much that we stood under the rain and sun to vote and even stayed till midnight and endured violence and beatings.

If the plan was to subvert our choices and put INEC'S OWN CHOICE then we would have stayed in our houses and watch Netflix.

Upload the results CROOKED and CORRUPT INEC!

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by alphaconde(m): 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
the true test for good governance is in the elections.
For instance, Nigerians perceived that Jonathan wasn't doing very well he was voted out.
What you are seeing in Lagos now is that the people want something else.
At this time nothing else counts all they want is a new czar
and they must get it no matter the resistance

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Naturalobserver(m): 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
There was one time I was meditating,asking myself why a good God will create hell and people who go against him will suffer damnation forever.
Why not just cause those people to stop existing instead of eternal torment?
So i concluded i will follow this God with Faith that there are some things that are not suppose to preoccupy one's mind.

So today I found the answer,there are some people you just can't stand.You can't wish or cause them evil and you can't wish them to stop existing because that is not part of you, but their presence irritates you that you wish they will just stay far away from you forever because of their mindset.

Maybe there are some people supporting Tinubu because they think he is capable of changing the country for good..They might exist but I don't think they are much.

But you see those people supporting Tinubu because of tribe,hatred for igbos,greed and selfish interests,these are the people I am talking about,their mindset irritates me that sometimes I just wish I don't see or hear from them forever. BY the way I am neither igbo,Hausa nor Yoruba.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by PeinDanzo(m): 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Y
Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by YungMillionaire: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
One thing I noticed with Yoruba men with Ibo mothers is that they tend to be senseless.

This Marcoroni is a perfect example. Their mothers teach dem to hate their fathers and by extension their Yoruba lineage.

Another is the Gbadebo who wants to be governor of Lagos. His argument is that Sanwo Olu is 'not performing.' Imagine. The best Governor in Nigeria is not performing.

Whenever I see these men, I always try to observe them for a while to make sure that they are not of the senseless variety.

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Toks2008(m): 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

I know Jagaban is very forgiving and a father to all, but I want him to just withdraw the security details of all these Nigerian yeyebrities first once he assumes office, atleast it will create room for private security companies to thrive thereby creating jobs for Obedient youths like Eriokanmi and PrinceOfLagos even if they're only allowed to combat crimes with teazers, oversized bullet proof vests and catapults grin grin
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So in your mind you think Tinubu will be president... Dey play

43 Likes

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by ada9ja(f): 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

I know Jagaban is very forgiving and a father to all, but I want him to just withdraw the security details of all these Nigerian yeyebrities first once he assumes office, atleast it will create room for private security companies to thrive thereby creating jobs for Obedient youths like Eriokanmi and PrinceOfLagos even if they're only allowed to combat crimes with teazers, oversized bullet proof vests and catapults grin grin
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

U be real ode

27 Likes

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by hammerT: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
THIEF.NUBU VOTE NO REACH 100,000 FOR LAGOS.

THE RESULT WILL BE CHALLENGED IN COURT, WITH FULL EVIDENCE CAUGHT ON CAMERA AND BVAS.

PLUS ELECTORAL REGISTER AND VOTERS TURN OUT.

AS WE DEY DO, E DEY SHOW.

13 Likes

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Ahuitzotl: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
This guy and falz have written their names in gold....I'm sure if they ever come out for elective offices, history will be very kind to them.. The internet never forgets.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Wickedfacts: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu has won this one, wailing is allowed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Elemosho478: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
All the noise is just to get more views on your comedy videos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Wawelexy(m): 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
APC can not be in same sentence with free and fair election... Nigeria needs revolution now

15 Likes

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by foleskay(m): 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
undecided

Its a mixed feeling for me. Even though I dont support Tinubu, but I didn't envisage that Lagos loss.

But now I'm rooting For Tinubu presidency. Tinubu can't lose Lagos and Nigeria at d same time. It will be a big slap on we Yorubas. Non of the three contestants lost their states, so Tinubu should win this Abeg.

The yeye go too much if Tinubu loses.

14 Likes

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by IFSHR: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
All this Tinubu urchins just seriously praying for their godfather to rig his way in....only source of hope for them .....music go soon change

8 Likes

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by GeneralPula: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
It’s not so hard to detect this tweet is not from a Yoruba..

But an impostor..

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Macaroni Reacts To Peter Obi Defeating Bola Tinubu In Lagos; Gets Threatened by Heroicvic(m): 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
This election is the best thing to happen to Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ since immemorial

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba's Groomsmen: AY, Peter Okoye, Banky W, Falz Spotted / Princess Shyngle Loses Her Pregnancy / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.