Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Review: "The Best" (numero Uno) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Review: "The Best" (numero Uno) (1128 Views)

Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series / Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Review: "The Best" (numero Uno) by Marvel6233(m): 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Review: "The Best" (Numero Uno)
As far as nairaland is concerned, Samsung fan boys are one of the loudest here.. lol but I don see why now sha after using the Galaxy S21 Ultra.

I also tested the 108 MP quad cameras (100x zoom is now far better than what was in the S20 ultra last year)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GMGRBiKNG8

For so many reasons (display, SOC, camera, AI & ML etc.) the Galaxy S21 Ultra proves to be "the best" android phone yet. Pending when we see what Mi 11 Pro, OPPO Find X3 and Oneplus 9 Will bring.

But there is still one problem. Snapchat/IG stories video quality still looks choppy. I dunno if software can fix that sha because this problem don tay for android life. Anyways, we meeuuvee...

The S21 Ultra is available in 12 GB RAM + 126/256 GB storage. There is no SD space, so you may opt for the 16 GB RAM + 512 GB ROM variant. The biggest storage.

Starting price is N580k. The Exynos 2100 SOC variant I got was awesome. The GPU performance, Speed, AI capability and battery management are top notch.

Watch the review video to see many camera samples (the 100x zoom etc)

Do you think 580k is too much for this phone or it's worth it?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mint Iphone X / Help Me Out With Opera Mini / Tigo Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.